It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU are the Beast. And it's image is your

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
YOU are the beast and it's image is your artificial corporate persona.

Many years ago the Ruling Council came upon an idea to separate the classes of above and below with a legal distinction. They gave themselves titles and further, because the masses below the Ruling Council were considered as unrefined, uneducated, and "unwashed" heathens, the Council deemed them as "beasts of the field." To signify one as a beast they also devised a legalism which would classify a human being as a beast.

As most people know, many terms used by the Council are opposite in meaning to what it appears to be by the standard interpretation. This trademark has been presented to you in many ways by clever writers. It has been portrayed as "doublespeak". Even Alice encountered this when she met some characters through the looking glass, where illuminated is really darkness.

Perhaps you think that when a word is capitalized it is intended to call your attention to a matter of importance. This is not true when it refers to a proper name. As a matter of fact, a proper name when spelled in all capital letters actually confers a diminished stature upon a human being. (A person "purse on" also designates one who is in commerce and one must be a corporate entity to be in commerce.)

This capitalism of a name diminishes one as a human being and gives one the classification as a "beast."

When a human being accepts this classification of himself he becomes a part of the Beast System. He is participating in the system of the Beast giving it his energy and allegiance anytime he holds in esteem any document which capitalizes his name in entirety.

You cannot participate and support the Beast system and the Ruling Council without accepting this designation. If you are part of it, stop complaining. Because by your own actions of acceptance you are supporting it and keeping it in place.

YOU, the Beast of the field, the battery, the energy, the participant, the believer in it's (false) doctrines and it's authority to rule you is what is keeping the Ruling Council in place.

The seven heads are the seven mountains. The seven mountains are symbols for the seven continents. This Beast system is world wide on every continent.

The big horn and the little horn signify the methods of this application to you----through religion and political dominance.

By making you an artificial corporate entity, (which is merely an "image" and not the real flesh and blood "you") this makes you an employee of either or both of the ruling corporations of the world.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Alethea because: add one word

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

a little confusion, but what of the mark?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Preach on Sister.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Isnt that just like putting an idea or metaphore over something and rounding the edges off for smoothness?

No offence, i am open to the idea im just curious of where it stems from.. i have heard it before..
Maybe just people trying to make sense of things in their reality perhaps??

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 17:8 ... behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Yep, sure sounds like it could be "US". lol

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Fail. In Eschatology, "beast" is an allegorical reference to a kingdom or king. I'm neither a kingdom, nor am I a king.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

sounds like a strange sort of spiritual contractual agreement that they aid in helping us think that its what we want to decide for ourselves, when really we dont even realize that we dont fully understand.

I feel this embodies metaphorically the real feul for the fire, and we need to stop being so complacent with certain religious, scientific, and political paradigms that keep us trapped in a crushing box sometimes

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
And so the silence is deafening.
Are there really no more fish in the sea?
Then Time must surely be at the close.

new topics

top topics

join