It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone had this experience with abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I seem to have a vague memory of beeing taken by aliens, whom asked me if I cold only raise both my hands simultaniously. I showed them that i COULD use each arme seperatly and the laughed and said "of course you can, such a higly advanced species". They where very friendly.
Apparently, they told me that earth was an exeriment and that they had long planted foreign animals here, such as bigfoot and chuacabras and such, to test how we would react to things unknown.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sounds like a dream .
And I haven't been abducted so no experience of ET probes

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Sounds like a dream .
And I haven't been abducted so no experience of ET probes
Yes, in all honesty, i have trouble telling reality from dreams.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorgmodig

Maybe you have and maybe as time rolls along you may uncover more and more. I think sometimes it can take something so mundane to spark the memory’s back.

But in some cases the memory and the false memory can get confusing, good luck trying to separate the two.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Can you explain what the aliens looked like?
Where you were?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
For me its pretty easy, most of my dreams I do or say things that I can't do here.

An example is hold my breath and I start to float, or I jump and each jump I get higher and further, eventually able to leap tall building with a single bound... (seriously though
)

Or say things that I never would, like the burritos are dancing with the hotdogs (seriously, I remember having a conversation like this and in the dream it was totally normal. Afterwards, I cracked up and was like wtf
)

As for abductions, I can't remember if I have been. So either they are good at removing my memory or I haven't been. (although I did have a strange experience with UFO, and had some time loss)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Can you explain what the aliens looked like?
Where you were?
I just vaguely remembered it yesterday in bed, when I was reading a topic on bigfoot, I got a flash of some memory triggered by that. Where I was or what the aliens look liked I can't remember.
The flash of memory is just me standing in front of a desk, with one occupant behind it, holding what appeard to be a pencil and a notepad, and another one in a chair besides the desk.
I have had a sighting of a ufo which i made a topic about, but can't remember any missing time.
As far as I know, it could just be a dream flashback. But it was the bigfoot/cryptozoology thing that intrigued me.
As far as I know, noone has made any connection between the two.

uploadpic.org...
edit on 4-12-2011 by Sorgmodig because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My cousin was abducted buy the Felix cartel and held at gun point for a week hand cuffed to a toilet in the hotel bathroom does that count.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Where I was or what the aliens look liked I can't remember. The flash of memory is just me standing in front of a desk, with one occupant behind it, holding what appeard to be a pencil and a notepad, and another one in a chair besides the desk.

But then how do you know the occupant was alien?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Where I was or what the aliens look liked I can't remember. The flash of memory is just me standing in front of a desk, with one occupant behind it, holding what appeard to be a pencil and a notepad, and another one in a chair besides the desk.

But then how do you know the occupant was alien?
Beacuse they were not human, I just can't remember enough to draw a picture, although I'm quite good at that.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

post by Sorgmodig
holding what appeard to be a pencil and a notepad

Holding a what !!
Are you making this up as you go

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Not to be a downer, but if it's a vague memory you recall from bed, it's very likely you had a dream.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The training ground theory is an interesting one. It does make sense though since it allows aliens to determine if we are going to be a threat if we get off this rock.

If we cant get along with each other, our environment, animals etc, then what happens if we venture into space. I think we would be considered the Typhoid Mary of the galaxy. We listen to our scientists talk about the search for life in the galaxy. The problem is they are so close minded they have a hard time looking for something unfamiliar. We look for Goldilocks planets, water, oxygen - we look for OUR building blocks. We have such a diverse life form presence here yet look what we have done.

What if we land on a planet with water, go fishing, and find 1000 pound fish that are nummy over an open fire, only to find out later on they are sentiment and very intelligent.

If we can't get it together on Earth, then we have no business leaving the planet.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by Sorgmodig
holding what appeard to be a pencil and a notepad

Holding a what !!
Are you making this up as you go
Please, non of this.
I just want to share this experience. I have already said that It could have been a dream.
Although, also could be a hidden memory.
What's strange about aliens having pens and papers?
I guess they would have something more advanced.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

If we can't get it together on Earth, then we have no business leaving the planet.

And that idea (in my opinion) is a crock of [snip]. We on Earth will never "get it together", it's the nature of life to fight and quarrel amongst each other. I'm not saying this is good, but saying we should remain on this rock because a few[snip] decide to ruin it for the rest of us is ridiculous.
edit on 4-12-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

What if we land on a planet with water, go fishing, and find 1000 pound fish that are nummy over an open fire, only to find out later on they are sentiment and very intelligent.
I have been thinking about the same thing on many ocasions, that the alien we slew where a sentian beeing.
But we slay dolphins in other country even though they are intelligent.

top topics

join