It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean to be

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well..Hmmm lets see...If I was a child in todays age well>>>hmmmmm lets see...I would really wonder what my future would be at this point..With all the catastrophic events happening i would imagine that it would be a bit frightening....Wondering if the wold is going to be here long enough for me to have a family or what ever..I would also think that maybe children would need to talk about these things to there friends as well..

As a adult i would think that the adult would be worried about the comings and happenings in the world on how to take care of there children and what kind of trouble they can get in to being that police are not the nicest any more... on both views having a teen at this point like i have ...these are some of the thoughts that come from her..the evil is everywhere and attacking the children all the time...But also being a child you also might dissmiss alot of it as well

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

only conscious objective perspective worry from knowing that they are out of objective reality

children by definition dont perceive but themselves before realizing anything objectively which will lead them to become adult from knowing then that objective is their realities

so within adulthood innocents are not children that are nothing to conscious stands

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

If you can can you please clarify your response to me? I didnt fully understand it please excuse my translating/ interpretation skills.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

how to say it again differently

there is no genders when objective is, objective is before being to time limited finite perspectives is principally a whole concept fact existence all,
while if u can b objective so knowing how u r not what u see, then u r exclusively free sense

true existence base is freedom fact out of constancy

what is constant grow, and since its growth is to its constant fact then constancy of nothing is freedom sorted freely in positive terms

so object freedom is positive truth end first, as the reason of individuals free positive moves

particularity of free sense is what it exists from moving fast to the maximum superior possible end spot for its least present justification in positive terms

so when object freedom became positive truth, free senses went to else positive realisations
but according to same ways, as the only way of freedom

so individual free positive moves is out of knowing objective being positive freedom end truth

so knowledge is only about constancy value
that is how gods mean principally to use force for constancy shape, in order to build upon that conceived forced space some objective forms to their wills out of their powerful free energies

when constancy is freedom then forcing constancy to b is evil, as opposed to constancy truth

which is the reason of why u think and see the way u do

in truth u know that having an objective perspective mean that all is sorted in positive free terms so u out of it presently free too as conscious being, but u prefer and choose to deal with objective perspective from gods powerful wills in forcing it for oness pleasurable life creation

so ur mind keep willing to justify forms and facts according to god positive wills, while u know that it cant b permanent and never constant freely

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Thank you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join