It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean to be

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What does it mean to be a man or woman verses a child?

Discuss being a man or a woman verses being a child in this day and age.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
depends how deeply you're identified with the body. For someone who has broken through that limitation it means almost nothing.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This body i was given is nothing, it doesn't affect who i am as a soul.
I am me and my body has nothing to do with me.
Once you realize this an other thing it opens up a whole new door to viewing the world.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wha?? I already took the SAT years ago. I passed.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Being a minor myself, I feel like society dehumanizes me.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dillon123

the body is shadow of a shadow. even soul is delusion

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

A child lacks certain legal rights, no? Not to mention the physicality and availability of "speaking up...."

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

a human is the free move that act present by being a constant positive source

what is present is by definition positive objectivity while free move is necessarily its reason so necessarily superior existing fact so present would b accordingly

child is what realize being present source so seek itself positive reasons to mean doing

unfortunately all is in lies to evil powerful life that insist to abuse truth concepts for oness existence which end to infinite truth oppositions as the exclusive sense of living

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Not sure of what the OP wants here.

As adults we have done some hard yards with education and work, etc, which allows us to have earned Adult Rights and Priviledges (sp?).

Children on the other hand have as yet not done those hard yards, have not completed education and begun work, and so have not earned any of the Adult Rights and priviledges.. because they are kids.

Kids are not Mini Adults.. they are Kids. A Puppy is a Puppy until it matures into a Dog.. same with Kids.

But, society for the past 30 years has been handing kids more and more adult rights and priviledges without them ever having to earn them as we all have in the past. Society has ressured kids into no longer having a Childhood, but insdtead is pushing kids to be Mini-Adults with all the rights of adults, and all the expectations that can be part of adulthood.

And so you have a large group of kids and youths who firmly Believe they are more important, or better, than the adults in their world, who believe their rights supercede those of adults, who believe they are the most important thing in the world.. the Me, Me, Me, Generation Y effect we see all around us.

Adults are adults, and so it comes down to them to place suitable Boundaries for kids so that they can have a childhood.. and not be forced to "grow-up" before their time as they do now.

Kids ned to know their place in society.. they are Kids with Human Rights.. and that is all... the only rights they really have is to be Loved, to be Nourished, to be clothed and housed, and to accept their lace in the big picture of society.. as kids... who will one day become adults, and who will then spend a decade or so maturing into a more stable adult.. just like humans always have.

/endrant

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
if u exist then objective existence is justified in truth conception then infinite else existence is possible

then u r free out of objective existence realisation in pointing else existence in objective existence truth right

so free moves assure that any else is free then oness as objective one existence cant be

existence is to truth objective facts which are never one while any free sense is profiting from to mean being or being positively

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

im against loving kids they are able to love themselves enough when they are not hated nor abused

u keep meaning to support the idea of becoming free from being positive, which is wrong and all evil is pointing that reason being its essential objective life

being positive must be from self realisation as being real present while the free would be a fact of realisation move so freedom sense would be positive from its own realisation right

we have two different kind of freedom sense which is absurd

when freedom is about where u r truly alone so it cant b but one concept of, when it is actually one reason objective perspective

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Okay. I am waiting for you to weigh in, war John, otherwise it seems like a big fishing expedition. Sorry to respond personally, but there is someone here who tends to follow me from thread to thread, and I cant make heads nor tails of what this person is saying, other then to try to make some of us look like we don't mean what we say. But I am gonna put it to you, so to speak, on this, as I read something today about people coalescing and planning ,(will not say conspiring without certain proof, but it seems it is making itself here) to set each other up with topics, and then, well, let it rip.....and this issue about children seems, lately, to be a popular fishing expedition. And I say that, having followed a thread where someone proposed a test for sociopaths running for office, and the debate became about genetics and determinability for sociopathy.
Though subtle and sometimes not so subtle, it is becoming quite obvious on these forums it is not an exchange of healthy discourse, but attempting to apply the "gotcha" game, replete with fishing, taking what was supposed to be a forum for an exchange of idea into a whole different realm...
Sorry to be sensitive about that, but some of us have professionally worked in that area to make it supposedly SAFER for the innocent' and now see it turned around......
Never mind, Obviously just time to log off. But I wonder this: if it gets this turned around, who will keep the true innocents safe, or does anyone really care about that at all....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Tayesin

im against loving kids they are able to love themselves enough when they are not hated nor abused

u keep meaning to support the idea of becoming free from being positive, which is wrong and all evil is pointing that reason being its essential objective life

being positive must be from self realisation as being real present while the free would be a fact of realisation move so freedom sense would be positive from its own realisation right

we have two different kind of freedom sense which is absurd

when freedom is about where u r truly alone so it cant b but one concept of, when it is actually one reason objective perspective

I am lost for understanding, sorry. Is English not your first language friend?

If I could understand what you are trying to say I may be able to assist in this discussion.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

it is philosophy u dont know not literature u know

if u r positive out of being loved, wether in pointing u as superior value constantly or in pointing as constant object to support and valorize, there where love prove being to evil life absolutely since all what will b of that is evil objective life

love could exist but only subjectively of true free individual so in relative terms while any true freedom point truth objective existence first

objective oness kills truth absolute superior objective freedom value which is never one, while it is the only one fact constancy that ensure objective being alright positive present terms

even within one free conscious stand, its existence value is out of its constancy so honest ones witness truth value out of them, and how what they love is relative thing out of that base which stay always the right superior value reference more that is how they would mean to realize objectively what they love by meaning its value out of true value objectivity

so through world perspective, we see that adults are all biased while only the ones that reach to b living out of evil ways, force and powers, are the only ones existing

children are all believing being kings, since all is pointing them as right individuals potentially from not belonging to anyone yet

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
evil is from pointing one value as being all values
one is just nothing objectively when truth value is objective constancy result

then only evil powerful life ways is what ensure one to b objective for any value pretense

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
evil is from pointing one value as being all values
one is just nothing objectively when truth value is objective constancy result

then only evil powerful life ways is what ensure one to b objective for any value pretense

I'm struggling to get your exact meaning, but are you saying that too much love, or love that is used to excuse, rather than discipline 'bad' behaviour, can lead to 'evil' behaviour in that individual? Sort of like Narcissus, or ultimately, Ted Bundy? When 'reality' doesn't live up to the expectations, the individual may resort to evil means in order to force reality into their shape. Better perhaps to raise our children to understand their insignificance? Tough one to balance, how to protect, harden and ensure 'goodness'.

I apologise if I have misunderstood you and hope that you'll clarify.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

no sorry it is not what i mean there,

i really mean that love is a very relative thing so in being tolerant i always respected what others love, but speaking about truth all the time made me realize love truth being evil objectively, ur love and all love and any love must remain relative and absolutely subjectively free

let me explain and justify my point,

if u look at the issue only in free conception of its objective existence,

so if everyone do what he enjoys doing, which is already impossible equation but admettons, if objective existence is of what existing ones love, then existence would be positive value of course but never superior

while only when objective is superior that it would exist really

objective exist from superiority value effect being freedom base as absolute superiority is always meaning superior to freedom, then objective become really existing out of constancy fact results of freedom value

while if objective exist bc of ur existence realizing urself positivity, then objective would always b related to ur existence powers so never would exist by its fact alone, so objective will never be objective really

while objective is real bc truth is, which explain evil as being wills struggling against truth objective right existence, u cannot kill truth so truth is keeping sorting what all or any do in different terms that it would expect it, while sorting it first being evil and proving that absolute reason of all and anyone realisation is the opposition to truth superiority or superiority truth, while also pointing the concept of one being evil always so truth become free of one then who mean being true would mean objective superiority exclusively right and not him while he would be just free sense out, one of what he would move objectively for objective or one of its fact free constant present that he doesnt mean

so love is relative to ones free positive constant fact they need or have to be through to manage a constant positive existence, but it is relative since for that end there is much better to do

all what free sense should do to remain always positive is to move freely, this love need issue is mostly bc no one move to realize smthg as of its whole freedom alone, nor mean it, for what everyone seem to exist for himself only from what he gets first to seem existing positively, noone seem to believe that he exists, or who believe existing are always the evil ones who know the ways of truth abuse and live of any proof that intelligent free conscious could be more existing then truth through powerful evil life ones

now in true free sense love exist relatively as positive way, but only for true free senses that actually bc true are always superior each move, so love subjectively is what assert the whole move from ex stand freedom being really existing, they keep moving forward wholy free from what they truly give to objective realisation the consideration and recognition of being superior right one

but anything is only absolutely, when all points of love reveal its evil character, then even this point is not really about love it is simply about being true really
being true is always being relative to truth, so when any is real regarding the absolute rule of sameness, then being true as moving forward absolutely is free truly positive end sense that confirm the free belonging to truth character constancy, so there is pleasure sense without being a feeling, just realizing being true

so what is called love, is the inferiority drive to relative other superiority which is never truth superiority there

like what bigger free senses might realize objectively more inspiring to inferiors abilities for objective realisations to project their existing means upon bigger while enjoying more then the senses of bigger realisations freely as giving them own means and dreams to b living through without having to realize smthg really so using what others could realize to invest all energy u can in appreciating the end as if u exist free really positively more as if u realized all from some thoughts clarity of ur wills to use others senses for urself ends

which prove here again how love is against directly being true, how by loving u forget all about else rights and objective values

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

MAN= Father figure (MALE) in ancient times the main hunter of the family due to his size and strength over the woman and children. --THERE WERE ALSO FEMAL HUNTERS--

WOMAN= Mother figure (FEMAL) in ancient times she would have ths CHILD of the MAN and would use most of her time to support the CHILD why at home why MAN/FATHER was out hunting for food for FAMILY. Woman would be like teachers to CHILD as well as breast feed CHILD neutrients that MAN could not. Neutrients from breast milk obtained from food captured or killed by MAN/FATHER of FAMILY. --THERE WERE MALES WHO WOULD ALSO STAY HOME AND TEACH BUT WOULD BE UNCOMMON IN MOST TRIBES--

CHILD=FEMAL OR MALE YOUNG HUMAN* BIRTHED FROM FEMAL ADULT OR WOMAN, AFTER MALE ADULT OR MAN AND FEMAL ADULT OR WOMAN HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND GENETIC MATING OR BINDING. GENETIC MATING OR BINDING BETWEN MALE AND FEMAL = CHILD INNOCENTS* Child usually depends on Father/male/man to get food why Child depends on Mother/femal/woman to teach and help prepare food. MAN AND WOMAN WORK TO MAKE CHILD GENETICALLY GROW SAFE AS THEY CAN. child represents MAN and WOMAN genetically. Immediate family consist of Father/man & Mother/woman and CHILD or CHILDREN= more then 1 CHILD/ new genetic born from genetic binding.

hope that helps... just to remnd the male and femal roles of teacher and hunter can switch but males designed for hunting due to extra strength femals strong also but use their strengths to teach and nurture family SO THE COMPONENTS OF MAN WOMAN AND CHILD WORK AS 1 = FAMILY. Immediate family.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
To the CREATOR of ALL even YOU WarJohn, WE ME INCLUDED ARE ALL THE CREATORS CHILDREN AND THE CREATOR IS THE FATHER AND MOTHER OF ALL ENERGIES WITHIN THIS LIL UNIVERSE interacting.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

no, males is nothing constancy superiority over everything relativity that cant b constant so nothing constancy free move prove being present over things

females is thing constancy superiority over nothing if the free move do the job in limiting it to oneself as the thing by supporting being constant positive one present self source end

so creations use female bodies freedom to keep child positive for a while while she would invest her own free energies to mean herself positive stable constancy fact

and use man bodies freedom to justify child genitical knowledge to survive for a time over everything objective by nothing superior constancy free fact that will b effective once the child reach at an age the possibility to survive alone

those equations worked for animals that are never conscious of objective existence, so all they can reach to realize for survival free awareness senses is to react around themselves bodies

in humans consumerism of objective opportunity is the reason of those perpetual rules in humans mind
so free conscious humans are using genetical dispositions in meaning positive incomes as free gains for living rich

so humans particularity is to be objective conscious, so free fact existence outside of objective recognition and perspectives

then they know that the more objective is right steady constant the more they are out of positive selves free

but they prefer to encourage reasons of fights and oppositions bc they enjoy to focus more on the idea of personal extra gains from knowing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join