It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of God - Evidence that Cannot be Denied!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
As we reflected in God's promise to restore Israel to the land, we see evidence in our own that cannot be denied. Do the math. This has never happened in History for any other people group. There are many passages that predict this. Here is one.

Isaiah 11:11
In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.

Here is God's judgment predicted ahead for us to clearly read.

The Prophecy ... Ezekiel 4:4-6

"Then God said to Ezekiel,
'Now lie on your left side for 390 days
to show Israel will be punished for 390 years
by captivity and doom.
Each day you lie there represents
a year of punishment ahead for Israel.
Afterwards, turn over and lay on your right side
for 40 days, to signify the years of Judah's punishment.
Each day will represent one year . . .'"
(Ezekiel 4:4-6)

390 days Judgment against the 10 northern tribes 'Israel'
+ 40 days Judgment against the 2 southern tribes 'Judah'
= 430 years Judgment against the nation of Israel

Fulfillment

430 years of judgment determined against nation Israel
- 70 years fulfilled during the Babylonian captivity
= 360 years remaining in judgment against the nation of Israel

Where are the 360 years?

"And after all this, if you do not obey Me,
then I (God) will punish you seven times more for your sins."
(Leviticus 26:18)

"Then, if you walk contrary to Me,
and are not willing to obey Me,
I (God) will bring on you seven times more plagues,
according to your sins."
(Leviticus 26:21)

"And after all this,
if you do not obey Me,
but walk contrary to Me,
then I (God) also will walk contrary to you in fury;
and I, even I will chastise you seven times for your sins.:
(Leviticus 26:27-28)

"I (God) will scatter you among the nations
and draw a sword after you;
your Land shall be desolate
and your cities waste."
(Leviticus 26:33)

This is a factor of 7 (7X)

360 Remaining years of judgment
x 7 The prophetic '7X' factor
= 2,520 Years of judgment remained against nation Israel

360 day years for prophecies, then add the appropriate 'leap months' to the schedule. So, the easiest way to unravel this prophecy is to first convert this prophecy into days ...

2,520 years
x 360 days
= 907,200 days of judgment remained against nation Israel after the Babylonian captivity

907,200 days ÷ 365.25 days = 2,483.78 years of God's judgment remained

Now have another look.

606 B.C Israel taken into Babylonian captivity
- 70 Years for 70 years
= 536 B.C. End of first 70 years of judgment
+ 2483 Years Now add the 2,483 years remaining in this judgment
+ 1 Year Add 1 year because there is no "0" B.C. or A.D.
= 1948 AD! End of judgment against nation Israel

Boom! God is right on time.

Matthew 24

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

1948 + 70 = 2018

Psalm 48 is the revelation of Israel becoming a nation.

Psalm 111 is the year of awakening. 2011

Psalm 112 is the beginning of the tribulation. 2012

Psalm 114 is the persecution of praise for God. 2014

Psalm 115 Anti-Christ revealed - 2015

Psalm 118 is the freedom of the captives and the gates of heaven opened to the righteous.

Psalm 119 is the recounting of the Hebrew Letters to reveal praise back to God once again.

Psalm 14 is WWI 1914

Print this thread. Read the scriptures. Verify what I have said.

Remember this: If your master is Sin and Death, then God views you under the Master of the Law. You are mastered by the law. If your Master is Christ, you are viewed under the redemption that was paid to remove you from the bondage of Sin. You willingly place yourself under the possession of Christ, a willing servant of the true Master. Why?

Jubilee laws state that a time comes for captives to be set free and land to go back to God. When this happens, God judges the masters of the land. If you are under the Master of Sin, you will be judged for the misuse of the land. If you are judged by your kinsman who rescued you, you are judged by this master. He is rich and pays a double portion to his bond-servants when they are free. We are now in His family and inherit the land. He gives freely and offers us the ability to show our good works to own our own land. You family will be brought back into a land of milk and honey.

The Exodus is over. Egypt is conquered. Slavery has ended.

Those who have taken will pay a double portion back:

Revelation 18:6
New International Version (NIV)

6 Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Pour her a double portion from her own cup.

Those who find redemption are paid double for their sins:

1 Comfort, comfort my people,
says your God.
2 Speak tenderly to Jerusalem,
and proclaim to her
that her hard service has been completed,
that her sin has been paid for,
that she has received from the LORD’s hand
double for all her sins.

Does God come for the gentiles?

Isaiah 42:

5 This is what God the LORD says—
the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out,
who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it,
who gives breath to its people,
and life to those who walk on it:
6 “I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness;
I will take hold of your hand.
I will keep you and will make you
to be a covenant for the people
and a light for the Gentiles,
7 to open eyes that are blind,
to free captives from prison
and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.

How does He achieve this for the gentiles?

Isaiah 53 Audio

edit on 4-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sigh..............'Superior' band teacher please show why anyone should take the bible as truth, for anything, then you can c+p your customary bible passages as proof of your particular god and collect your nobel peace prize

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Where is the proof? Simple equations where you plug in arbitrary numbers does not equal proof.

This thread proved nothing to me, but it did renew my belief that the religious have no shame when it comes to peddling their wares.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
stop trying to prove god exist. You can not do it by looking to the external world. We would of found him by now if you could.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in God, but this is not proof.
It is somewhat proving validity of a prophet, but to non believers it is not divine.
It's like saying that Nostrodamus is proof of God

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ooooookay, so I read your post through a couple of times now but I still can't find any of the proof you mention in your (misleading?) title.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
lol you can't be using a bible as proof there are too many errors ,

besides i would never subscribe to a bible that has this in it .

luke 19:27

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

In order to accept the bible as evidence of anything, one first needs to agree that the book is the actual word of the actual "God" described in the book. If we, however, do not believe that the bible is the infallible word of God, then your argument really has no legs. It's funny, in order to accept this "proof" of God's existence, one must already believe in the existence of the God who authored said proof.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You do know most of the stories in the bible are copies of stories that predate Protestantism, Catholicism, and even Judaism, right?

link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

This was a parable. Nothing more.

link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
Sigh..............'Superior' band teacher please show why anyone should take the bible as truth, for anything, then you can c+p your customary bible passages as proof of your particular god and collect your nobel peace prize

How, again, can you explain the years to 1948, as predicted by prophecy? There is no way around this. Explain to us how God can draw the future into the past, before it happens. Did you even read and consider the thread.

606 B.C Israel taken into Babylonian captivity
- 70 Years for 70 years
= 536 B.C. End of first 70 years of judgment
+ 2483 Years Now add the 2,483 years remaining in this judgment
+ 1 Year Add 1 year because there is no "0" B.C. or A.D.
= 1948 AD! End of judgment against nation Israel

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 4-12-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Its the beauty of the bible , you can cheery pick what you like , toss it as literal , or a metaphor , or parables .

No holds bar with the bible anything goes you can paint your own rosey picture of it . 1000's of interpertations lol

Thanks god for making it so confusing and being able to cherry pick our own conclusions

God if your up there , why don't you come down and show me what the truth is instead of going through such pains to hide your self.

Why give me a brain if you do not expect me to use it ? lol

WHy not make me intelligent of that as the animals? easier to follow blindly

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Luke 19 is another allusion to the laws of Jubilee.

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

We inherit a land called earth. We are charged with producing on the land as our bestowal back to God for our life. God is our master. We selected a new master by choice. Satan offered us the fruit of knowledge by pride. We took from God what was meant to be given. By taking, we created a debt and made sin and death our master. God sees us in light of our debt to him.

The Jubilee laws state that a kinsman can redeem the slave. Jesus had to be a man to redeem us form Sin and Death and Satan. When we allow the redemption, we switch form a slave to sin and death and move to a bond-servant to Christ. A bond-servant is still not free. We are under a Master who requires our service to others. We are to love others as ourselves. A reasonable service and a restoration to the aim of God in the beginning. God now sees us as under the correct Master--HIM. God came as man to redeem the world. A true friend who follows His own law.

Taking cause a debt. Giving earns reward.

Back to Luke. The servants were given Ten Minas. What do we do with them? The one who is in debt at the end is the one who follows the wrong master. Follow Satan and the law of sin and death and you follow the wrong master.

I will follow God.

edit on 4-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You obviously went to a lot of work on this. Those choosing not to listen can try closing their eyes and stick their fingers in their ears to see on Judgement day if that helps. I don't know how you got your figures nor am I interested in verifying. But the end result is still the same.
edit on 4-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

you can sugar coat it anyway you like , just as i mentioned the 1000's of ways you can sugar coat the bible

but at the end of the day ...

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

These words are those of tyrants , not a man of GOD.

I would never even want to be on the same side as the person who utters such disgraceful words.

secondly .

" Jesus had to be a man to redeem us form Sin and Death and Satan"

A.(Deuteronomy 24:16) - "Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin."
B.(Ezekiel 18:20) - "The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself."

i don't need jesus redemption nor salavation.

edit on 4-12-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
Where is the proof? Simple equations where you plug in arbitrary numbers does not equal proof.

This thread proved nothing to me, but it did renew my belief that the religious have no shame when it comes to peddling their wares.

Couldn't agree more.
Not only is the bible unreliable, one must seriously consider the many different calanders in use and is it not possible that tptb have scripted things/events etc, to the bibles timeline?

What I mean to say is tptb are using the bible as thier script.

Is there a God? In my mind it's a no brainer - Yes.
Is the bible reliable? Again in my mind it's a no brainer - No.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Its the beauty of the bible , you can cheery pick what you like , toss it as literal , or a metaphor , or parables .

No holds bar with the bible anything goes you can paint your own rosey picture of it . 1000's of interpertations lol

Thanks god for making it so confusing and being able to cherry pick our own conclusions

God if your up there , why don't you come down and show me what the truth is instead of going through such pains to hide your self.

Why give me a brain if you do not expect me to use it ? lol

WHy not make me intelligent of that as the animals? easier to follow blindly

You might be surprised at something. How many hours have you studied the Bible in the last year? Can you blame God on such an important topic.

I dare you to spend one hour and listen from Isaiah 53 to the last chapter. You might be surprised at what you can learn by hearing the word apart from reading. I did this last night with the entire book. Disturbing? Yes. Hard to grasp in totality? Yes. Hard to see God's sense of Infinity against the moment I live here? Yes.

Can I sense that God is in this for my good? YES. Can I see that God loves those who learn to see the value in righteousness and the problems caused by sin and death as the master? Yes. Jesus said, "You must be born again. To experience the entire week of generations, a person must experience the entire story.

The last generation is the one that sees Israel become a nation. The Earth travels the circuit of the galaxy every 26000 years. There are 360 degrees in a circle. 72.22222 years a degree. Each degree is a generation of mankind as we travel the 360 days of the Jewish year. 72.22222 X 360 = 26000 Divide this by 365 of man's years and you get 71.1. Basically, 70. Israel becomes a nation in 1948. Add 71.1. This is just enough past 2018 to see the events happen as predicted.

Isaiah 53 Audio

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
You obviously went to a lot of work on this. Those choosing not to listen can try closing their eyes and stick their fingers in their ears to see on Judgement day if that helps. I don't know how you got your figures nor am I interested in verifying. But the end result is still the same.
edit on 4-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

Such a perfect example of the mentally of blind believers. You tell people to close there eyes and stick their finger in their ears, but aren't you doing just that. I used to be a christian. I opened my eyes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join