It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning of the end?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Red moon falling December 10th. Anyone else see a little bit of symbolism here? Strained ties with Russia, China, Iran, etc etc etc. Bad Economy, no jobs, occupy the streets, Drone was just shot down in Iran. The list goes on and on and on and on and on and on etc.

Illuminati Website with countdown that ends on December 7th at exactly 5:00 am UTC
www.illuminati.org...
December 7th Website "Wake Up"
I am unable to find a link at this time but i have seen the website before. If anyone could post a link to it that would be great. Thanks
Links to articles
science.nasa.gov...
www.flightglobal.com...

Discuss

and toss in bible quote... here
Acts 2:20
"The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day."
edit on 4-12-2011 by TheRedP1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yep we're all doomed, DOOMED I TELL YOU!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If the Lord was coming back, that wouldn't be the end? but surely salvation for those who led honest lives?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Dont forget 2012 is the year of the dragon(china)
just sayin

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is weird i think i just saw 5 minutes into the future, A post will come up soon about a leaked obama 2012 conference. the webpage loaded posts 5 minutes in the future

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

Illuminati.org has a count down clock that ends on Dec. 7th. Is that the finalization of their plans? The end of the the ages & the start of the great plans of the "New Era" ? Should we rebel & watch our kids be taken and programed in to the lost souls that they want or should we just bow down to them in defence of our kids, that is our future? At this moment my faith is so tested. Uncertain of what to believe. But the fact is there is good & there is bad. Both sides stresses their points much like politics, what side are we suppose to be on? I have prayed & I have cursed. Now its to the point of not caring what happens! The world has turn to sh*t, maybe a cleansing will do us some good.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SecuritySeeker

Wasn't the Pearl Harbour attack on December 7th? Just saying...

edit on 4-12-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Yes I made that connection a couple of days ago. My reasoning was. The Japanese had a fleet that could have easily have fought its way all the way to Ohio. I know this because i did a report for school about Pearl Harbor and December 7th. I figure there may be some symbolism in the attack. Possibly precluding to a much bigger event that will resemble or take on a similar form i.e. attack on U.S. from a large outside source. But i also saw a connection in the location that the japanese decided to attack us at. Strategically Speaking, Hawaii is in the middle of the pacific. A small cluster of islands with nothing but salt water for miles. Symbolism: earth is a lone planet that has no known human connection to any outside extraterrestrial activities that have been confirmed by the public. Two similar conceptual symbolic connections, with the possibility of meaning that the day of judgement, rapture, coming storm, diabolical douche machine whatever you wanna call it, that has been written down in history from celtics, bible, mayans, babylonians, egyptians, etc That all of these things are actually going to come from an outside source, either extraterrestrial in nature or just a bunch of jerks in white robes, telling us to praise the mighty spaghetti monster.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedP1LL
Red moon falling December 10th. Anyone else see a little bit of symbolism here? Strained ties with Russia, China, Iran, etc etc etc. Bad Economy, no jobs, occupy the streets, Drone was just shot down in Iran. The list goes on and on and on and on and on and on etc.

Illuminati Website with countdown that ends on December 7th at exactly 5:00 am UTC
www.illuminati.org...
I am unable to find a link at this time but i have seen the website before. If anyone could post a link to it that would be great. Thanks/

Discuss

I fail to see the connection between a lunar eclipse on December 10th, the global financial crisis and the Illuminati countdown to a seperate date of December 7th.
Maybe it`s just me but this seems like a bunch of jumbled theories that point to nothing.

and toss in bible quote... here
Acts 2:20
"The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day."

Yeah throw in the Bible quote, that has as much relevance as anything else. The eclipse will only be visible in certain locations fwiw.

Unless you have anything more explanatory to add, I fail to grasp your message from the OP.
edit on 4-12-2011 by AnnonymousLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

www.illuminati.org...

Discuss

Yea, we are pretty much f-ed, but enough with the dates, if I had a nickel for every prediction that didn't come true on a specific date, I would have enough money now to bail out our government.

Bottom line is, all the events that are going on around the world put us in a bigger hole and it will be harder to get out... I think we are getting to a point where where it's impossible to get back to the way things were.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
www.illuminati.org

Obviously the official page of the Illuminati and first place to get all your Illuminati related news!

For the record, I have seen a few red moons and am still here to tell the tale.

"Oh look the clouds are pink at sunset! Run for the hills!"

top topics

join