It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets get to the bottom of this - how many Abduction cases can we really debunk?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
reply to post by wirehead

Can you provide any evidence the implants removed were pencil lead and such as, or is that just your opinion?

It's just that nothing he's shown looks technological at all, in my opinion. Before I declare something to be clearly alien technology, I'd want some reason to think it is. If you showed these little objects to somebody without any context, how many of them would say "oh my God, it's alien technology!"

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta
isn't that exactly the debunker's prerogative though?? i guess they take it one step further by skipping the 'searching for evidence part'. why bother doing that when you can just call hoax or make up a random theory off the top of your head? i guess they call that 'denying ignorance'.

The situations aren't exactly reversed. In the absence of any evidence of alien visitation, I will not credit alien visitation as realistic. And yes, I do search for evidence. What do you think I'm doing on this site?

the guy who screams lens flare/lanterns is as deluded as the guy who screams reptillian shapeshifting hybrid, if you're going to be truly balanced.

I really don't think you can support this stance. One is a completely outlandish statement that requires a dramatic rethinking of reality, for which no other evidence apparently exists; the other is a reasonable explanation of how something quite worldly, which happens every day, could be mistaken for such.

also skeptics, quit demanding evidence if you're just going to say bs like 'i dont know, i just dont think it looks technological enough to be real' when it is actually presented in front of you. you have to see the hypocrisy of this.

If I showed you a common rock and claimed it was advanced alien implant technology, would you accept it as such? Or would you look at what's in front of your eyes and think something is wrong with the picture?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Thanks for the addition. The only problem I have with Dr. Leir is that we basically have his word for what is happening with the implants. No one else has ever checked over his work. If that happens, I think Dr. Leir has the smoking gun. But until then, we only have his word.

What, the word of a podiatrist good enough for you?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

That is not true. Check out the travis walton abduction. www.ufocasebook.com... sometimes there are more witnesses.

No one saw him actually get abducted. They drove away and came back and he was gone. Then we have a story from Travis about how he kicked some alien butt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join