It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul skipping Donald Trump-monitored debate starts Paul-Trump debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

Ron Paul's refusal to participate in a debate monitored by Donald Trump begins a great debate which asks: "Who in the hell is Donald Trump to be monitoring a serious GOP debate anyway?"

Why are (most of) the other candidates giving Trump so much importance at this stage of the race?

www.examiner.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

Donald Trump is such a smug, arrogant douche. If we had the technology, I bet he would pay to have a clone of himself made so he could have sex with himself and constantly remind himself of how great he is.

You know he would give Ron Paul terrible questions anyway, something on par with Fox News' "Do you have any electability?" question.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So a candidate that pretty much never had a chance to win the presidency, not even if hell froze over, because of, amongst a multitude of reasons: his fake personality and a lack of anything resembling a character, who tried to run for a nomination and failed HORRIBLY, is now holding a debate that is...valued(really?) amongst political peers?

Sounds as real as Trumps hairdo(n't).

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What a terrible decision by the good doctor.

Regardless of how anyone feels about Trump, the debate is in Iowa right before the caucus and Ron Paul is giving up another opportunity to gain more exposure by skipping the debate.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabronie

That's what I thought. Taking a chance with 'his enemy' moderating might be better than skipping it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hasn't Huntsman already declined also? Cain is out of the race.

Will this be a Trump-Romney-Perry love fest for TV audiences? I have a feeling it won't be much of a debate, more like a Miss America Pageant.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Will this be a Trump-Romney-Perry love fest for TV audiences? I have a feeling it won't be much of a debate, more like a Miss America Pageant.

What scandal will come out of a "Trump run" Debate?

Newt caught with Ron Paul Talking points?
Romney caught with Obama Talking points?
Perry caught with his pants down?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Cain sexually harassing Perry for a cabinet position?

Trump offering up a bidding war for the VP slot?

It is bound to be a circus of the highest, most Atlantic City caliber!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Best thing he ever said. First and Last.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Nobody shows up and Romney and Perry break character, pull out a cigarette and start talking about who boned more of Newt's ex-wives, a few minutes later Trump walks out:

"Alright guys are we gonna do this thing or what?"
edit on 5-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Trump is the WORST! He is a completely a-hole of the highest order, the only reason he's famous is due to his tireless self promotion and not because of any success. How many times has he gone backrupt? He's stiffed how many folks?

The best part of the Donald his that honey Melania! I feel sorry for her though... have to deal with that self important douche nozzle and squirt a load out for him after he put one in you.... no amount of $ would buy that from me... if I was a woman of course! Closing my eyes and taking it... not thank you!

Now if some rich old woman wanted me and I just had to close my eyes and give it... hmm...

Derek

top topics

join