It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Paul supporters do if he doesn't win the nomination?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They will do what they have always done... Tell the rest of the people that they are idiots.

They know something that we don't

The world would have been saved if only we elected RonPaul.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Then I guess I will be in the FEMA camps along with all the other US citizens in 10 years.

Just kidding (I hope lol).

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
They will do what they have always done... Tell the rest of the people that they are idiots.

They know something that we don't

The world would have been saved if only we elected RonPaul.

This sounds very defeated. I alone can't get enough people to vote and make a difference, but with your help.. your friends help, and their friends help we can all try to change things. Just think, if everyone in the Occupy movement alone caught on to the concept of voting for the anti 1% candidates, how that can actually influence our election for the better. There is no reason to not vote in open primaries for the GOP, or to register as Republican this time around to vote in a closed or semi-closed primary. If we act defeated, and keep drinking the fluoride and let the MSM tell us who we need to like and vote for, then we are doomed plain and simple. Light a fire under your butt. Do something about it.
edit on 9-12-2011 by woodsx because: typo

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
They'll vote for Romney when he gets the nomination, and tell everyone they wrote in Ron Paul

(C'mon, you all know it's true).
edit on 9-12-2011 by negativenihil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
No, if it is clear that there that there is a massive support for Paul over Romney, then we will see it and can challenge the result as electoral fraud. Much like what's going on in Russia. Saying they will pick the candidate, not voting, not saying anything is worse than not doing anything... which would truly mean they picked the candidate because not enough people cared.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You guys do know if he does not allow for write in's, then you can't write him in, yes? Regardless, I still wrote him in last time in 08.

To answer the question the op posted?
I'll write him in anyway even if he doesn't win the nomination. I sure am NOT associating my name or conscience by voting for one of the stooges who would be left. NO thanks. I will NOT be part of the total annihilation of this Country by voting. I never voted until 08 with Ron. NEVER. And I'm going to be 39 in March. I am ONLY voting this time because Ron.

If he never runs again, (Though lets hope Rand takes over ^_^), I will also never vote again.

I'm fairly convinced that those who are against Paul, simple LOVE the restrictions on the USA. Love the tight hold of everything on us, the Citizens. Love the horrible health care, love the lack of jobs, love the turmoil....

Wait. I'm fairly convinced after writing the above that those who are against Paul must be really rich and have their own personal A+ health provider, don't have to worry about holds on everything because they own anything they want anyway, lack of jobs matters not because they're rich, and what turmoil? "Oh do you mean the other day when I lost that tennis match over in Honolulu that I participated in because I was bored and wished to blow a few hours?"

yeah. >_> /that/ turmoil. Carry on.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join