It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found A way to change back to the old YouTube layout! easy fix! before Dec 1st update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If you hate new layout like I do you will happy when you see.this.video.by tragedyandhope who.has find an easyway to revert back to the old layout!YouTube does not know about this yet!

edit on 3-12-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This still works perfectly! People need to.share.this

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanx,

Works for me.

How could youtube possibly think the new layout is better? It sucks the big one!

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thank you for that information.
I was liking it, then slowly not liking it.
People think they know what others like by seeing what others like.
If you know what I mean...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I love it when people say things like "Youtube does not know about this yet!" Of course they know about it, they wrote the flipping site! It was probably left there for backwards campatability with various youtube applications, etc.

I think it is bad PR to change layouts on a social site like youtube without giving your user base options, but given they have a near monopoly and control over several users intellectual property (by virtue of storage and presentation mechanisms), they can pretty much act as they want without fear of blowback.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
Thank you for that information.
I was liking it, then slowly not liking it.
People think they know what others like by seeing what others like.
If you know what I mean...

Same with me then i realized it was putting me.behind in.videos

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
I love it when people say things like "Youtube does not know about this yet!" Of course they know about it, they wrote the flipping site! It was probably left there for backwards campatability with various youtube applications, etc.

I think it is bad PR to change layouts on a social site like youtube without giving your user base options, but given they have a near monopoly and control over several users intellectual property (by virtue of storage and presentation mechanisms), they can pretty much act as they want without fear of blowback.

Agreed lol of.coarse they know about it just sounds better if you say they don't lol

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I like the new look , but then again im all for the

" yes we can "

[insert evil troll laugh]

new topics

top topics

join