It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, again. Can someone help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi, wanna post something, have different ideas, i just dont know how to put them in order to post them, even, not to be laughed at .. Any ideas? Ahh, yes post is on UFO/ET subject.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Be clear in your ideas, and provide links to support your ideas or theories. Check your spelling and grammar before posting. A well spoken argument seems to be held in higher esteem than ones with poor spelling and capitalization.

As for how to formulate your argument for the UFO board, the people who post there frequently would be more informed about what they like to see in a post.

Don't worry about being laughed at - most people that visit this board are at least considerate enough to point out what they disagree with and why and at the very least start a good discussion.

Welcome!

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi! Welcome to ATS. Just relax and lurk awhile, you'll get the hang of it. Believe me, we never laugh at anyone around here.

Check out Colllaborative Fiction.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
welcome to ATS cheshir

hope you have fun and enjoy your stay hehre

if you need any more help feel free to u2u me

happy posting

rynaldo

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hehe just relax dude! Post whats on your mind, i'm sure the friendly people at ATS won't find humor in your idea.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheshir
Hi, wanna post something, have different ideas, i just dont know how to put them in order to post them, even, not to be laughed at .. Any ideas? Ahh, yes post is on UFO/ET subject.

Different theories on what??
Dont worry, the local people in the UFO thread will look after you

new topics

top topics

join