It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hieroglyphics...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Was anybody able to decode the hieroglyphics from the Roswell wreckage?
www.paranormalplace.com...

If you look at the bottom, the two planets I would assume refer to the planet they come from. It looks as if it's a planet that has a ring around it, or rings, and it looks like they themselves or their species reside at the polar section of their planet. That's as much as i can take a guess on. Assuming this alien autopsy video is real, it would appear that thier planet has tough environmental conditions, which is why they might have moved to the polar regions of their planet.

Again, it's a guess. Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Maybe it was just a bar-code, or the name of the craft?

I don't see why it has to be a message or details about their 'home planet'.

Do we stick such information on the side of rockets that go in space?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Excuse me for my ignorance, but exactly who brought the pieces out, and how have they become public???

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It's probably the sign on the "restroom" door of the space craft

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It says "Void Explorer(brand name) - Made in Syrius".

..or something along those lines.

It would be interesting to know what it says, but it sure wouldn't give us much info. At best, we'd think "What kind of a ship name is that?"

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
Was anybody able to decode the hieroglyphics from the Roswell wreckage?
www.paranormalplace.com...

I would sure like to see the purple tape with the markings which were supposedly used in the mogul projects...and compare the two.

Where exactly is www.paranormalplace.com... from?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The "purple tape" had hearts on it, that supposedly faded...and then looked like heiroglyphics. Of course, the fact that there is no record of a Mogul balloon near the area on the date in question...or that the "dummies" claimed by the USAF weren't even involved in the test, and for the tests they WERE involved in, they were conducted years later....should also tell you something.

COL. ALBERT TRAKOWSKI
(Trakowski was formerly the top-secret Control Officer for Project Mogul. He never saw the actual crash material.)
(USAF description) He further related that many of the original radar targets that were produced around the end of World War II were fabricated by toy or novelty companies using a purplish-pink tape with flower and heart symbols on it.

We'll ignore too the idea of a balloon project being classified for over FIFTY YEARS, and also the idea of the senior intelligence officer of the world's only atomic bomber housing base, somehow mistook a balsa wood, tin foil, and tape balloon project for a hundreds of yards long debris field of a crashed disc....

[edit on 10-9-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Assuming, for the sake of argument, that the pieces recovered were from an extraterrestrial object, the problem you run into with the symbols on the piece is that we have no way of knowing what they are.

It's possible that they may be a form of written language, but with such a small sample that's a pretty long stretch. Even if it is that, we can't know whether it's a phonetic (like English) alphabet, or an idiogramatic writing system (Chinese characters), or even a syllabic system (each character represents a syllable, instead of a single phoneme, or sound). Without knowing that, we don't have anywhere to begin determining the meaning of the letters. To assume that the characters represent drawings of the point of origin for the piece, would be like assuming the final round shape in the characters "A C M E C O." means that that object comes from the closest planet to some stellar body.

Even if we assume the characters are writing, we don't have any good way to know if they're supposed to be there (branding, or some sort of "hello peaceful earthbeings" message) or if it's the alien equivalent to "Zorgbar was here". Again, if we allow that the piece is of alien origin, the only thing that the characters can confirm is that they are intelligent. Until more formal contact is established, and some sort of human-alien rosetta stone is created, communication will have to be somewhat basic.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I thiink it would likely translate to

"CAUTION: Please do not touch interior of craft while craft is in motion."

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

CAUTION: Please do not touch interior of craft while craft is in motion."

Mine said: Copyright Testors Model Company, USA- Earth

top topics

join