It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What if Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich are part of 'TPTB' and are there just to be false hope for the American people and to keep the rebel's still interested in their voting system.

Its possible.

edit on 2-12-2011 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ron Paul is going to be the one to call for a new money system that utilizes implanted microchips. The corporate elite will in turn accuse it of being the "mark of the beast" and the end of the #ing world begins. Now maybe Ron Paul actually believes in this policy, but there's always the possibility he's playing the pied piper.

I'll be able to say "I told you so" in just a few more years.
edit on 12/2/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Yes, unfortunately, from political to religious to scientific figures, I hate to be so negative, but I think everyone who captures the ear and respect of the public, in any way, is probably just an enigmatic foil for the very same group.....in other words, everyone and everything, just about, now represents the same side. But isn't that what the new agers keep telling us, anyway, we are all one? Often wonder if anyone really considers what that truly means..... There was no other way to reach consensus, a lack of war, or stop killing each other than to sacrifice anything truly unique?
edit on 2-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Good question, OP. This is part of what is so wrong about the times we live in currently. Whom can we put our trust in? How can we tell who is lying, and who is telling the truth? How do we know if our information is really disinformation?

The days of heroes and trustworthy leaders are over. We are left to blindly stumble around in the fog of confusion and opinion.

I have a simple rule of thumb: If the person is a politician, no trust from me. Some of them, like Ron Paul, I want to trust, but I've been around long enough to remember all the other politicians I believed in who turned out to be self-serving liars. If the person is a cop, no trust. A doctor or nurse, no trust. A news program or documentary from the mainstream media, no trust. A government agency, no trust. A bank, hell no. Big Pharma, Big Agra? Again, no.

In whom do I trust? Myself. Am I paranoid? Probably. I consider it a symptom of living in the United States in the year 2011.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
Ron Paul is going to be the one to call for a new money system that utilizes implanted microchips. The corporate elite will in turn accuse it of being the "mark of the beast" and the end of the #ing world begins. Now maybe Ron Paul actually believes in this policy, but there's always the possibility he's playing the pied piper.

I'll be able to say "I told you so" in just a few more years.
edit on 12/2/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

Well if that's true, I'll stick by your side on it.

Originally posted by tetra50

Yes, unfortunately, from political to religious to scientific figures, I hate to be so negative, but I think everyone who captures the ear and respect of the public, in any way, is probably just an enigmatic foil for the very same group.....in other words, everyone and everything, just about, now represents the same side. But isn't that what the new agers keep telling us, anyway, we are all one? Often wonder if anyone really considers what that truly means..... There was no other way to reach consensus, a lack of war, or stop killing each other than to sacrifice anything truly unique?
edit on 2-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

Nice words there. Maybe the only true positive in this world comes from power and money. Well, the politician's seem so hell bent on it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Haha bloody fantastic post.

Sums up this world. Or just sums up ATS's world

I've started to see life as 'fake' and if you don't gloss it over with your own ego then it's hell of a life of paranoia and constant fear for our specie. Some of us actually care about our future. ATS gathers just them bunch of people.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Dont get me wrong...I am not saying the positives come from power and money, though surely I would like to believe that if it is long ago a fait accompli, that those who have the strings would be trying to do something constructive and good. However some life experience leaves me in a difficult quandary to feel this is in my gut. I think long ago it became a let's make a deal situation. I sincerely hope there were "good guys" left who knew how to get humanity around that devils conundrum.

join