It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are those things? [WTB]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What are those things?

There's one of them. Ah, yes, I even recognize it as one I have seen before.

It's the eyes. The eyes are always a dead give away. Intensions.

This particular specimen crosses my path every morning. I go to get my morning paper and there it is, staring atme like I might (for whatever reason) dart across the lawn and stomp it's head into the ground. And maybe I will. I had never really thought about before, until just now. I guess I could set a trap for it, wait till it's nice and captured, jump out of the bushes and SPLAT!

Jesus, did I really just have that thought?

I mean, these things are pointless. These things are everywhere, serve no purpose at all, and yet because of some obscure law (or something equally as ridiculous), I am not allowed to hunt them.

And, yes, I would hunt them.

I believe in living peacefully with the critters of the world, but these things...

I guess I could hunt them, as long as I am discrete about it. I could sneak out at night with one of my hunting rifles and take care a few of these problems.

They even look kind of tasty. Oh, yea... I could have a lot of fun eating one of those things. They are pretty disgusting looking, but so are cows, and beef is good.

Yes, as long as I am discrete, I bet I could start ridding my neighborhood of these pests.

I remember being a kid and seeing these things all over the place and thinking, "woa, those things are scary". Though, as an adult I see them and think "why do I put up with these things?"

Ugly, sweating, hairy, noisy little sacks of meat, just yearning for my frying pan.

You know, what? I'm going to do it. So what if I ever get in trouble? I'm doing a public service and I think God himself would approve of my doings. I just can't find true peace with these things in my life.

I'm not moving. I have lived here my whole life.

Yes, I'm getting my rifle and my revenge.

Those things are in for Hell.

Heh...people. I hate them.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Are we talking about your neighbors?
lol

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

People taste horrible..........

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Nice...enjoyable and funny (I don't know if it was meant to be humorous...but I found it funny)!

I never stop by and read any of the stories posted here...I guess I have been missing out!

Anyway...S & F'ed it...thanks for the read!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think he's talking about those damn apples that eat people. I've heard of them before but never got to experience one. I'd get rid of them too.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

WTB??? I don't know what you are talking about. What is that supposed to stand for?

I know what it's for in my screen name, but in this context?
edit on 12/2/2011 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

WTB??? I don't know what you are talking about. What is that supposed to stand for?

It's for a writing competition which began a short while ago: Where's the Beef Writing Contest [WTB].

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

They make me do it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I hope that,

1- You're not my neighbor.

2- You're not serious.

Why does this bring Gacy to mind?

I bet he thought it was cool too.

If it is JUST a story,

Apologies..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

It is just a story. And yes, Gacy was inspiration.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you very much for enlightening me. I was racking my brain trying to figure out what that could be.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Gosh, I was thinking, rats, maybe a squirrel infestation. People? What a shocker.

Flag from me. Good entry.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

Oh... Kay.

Thanks for the tip (I guess).

top topics

join