It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Issues Ron Paul “Kill Order” As Russia Prepares For War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
"The Federal Security Service (FSB) is reporting today that the “secret letter” sent to Prime Minister Putin by Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda contains a warning that United States President Barack Obama has issued an executive-level “kill order” against US Congressman Ron Paul over fears this charismatic politician, who many believe could capture the Republican Presidential 2012 nomination, is about to expose to all Americans what can only be described as the largest mass theft in human history.

According to this report, Prime Minister Noda first became aware of this “kill order” after a private meeting with Obama at last weeks ASEAN Summit meeting in Indonesia when the American President expressed his “unconstrained joy” over the toppling of the Greek and Italian governments in bloodless coups by EU banksters who installed to run these countries unelected former Goldman Sachs executives."

www.rumormillnews.com...

I don't know how legit this is...but thought I would pass it along to see if anyone has heard this elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

There is no way in hell this is legit.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal = Bovine Excrement

'nuff said.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

I don't know how legit this is...but..

seriously?

I'm leaning towards not true.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Seeing as even the page you link to states that the source is Sorcha Faal (known around here as Sucha Fail
), I think you can safely consign this report to the "fairy tale" files, where it most definitely belongs.

If you do a search on Sorcha Faal here on ATS, you'll see what has become of the majority of previous "reports" from this source: they have wound up in the Hoax bin.

EDIT to add: by the way, I've given you a star and flag for your post, OP. After a rather tough week I needed a good laugh and anything new from Sucha Fail is at least good for that!

Best regards,

Mike

edit on 2/12/11 by JustMike because: added eta

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

No need to read any further than that mate.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

I don't know how legit this is...but thought I would pass it along to see if anyone has heard this elsewhere.

There is already a thread in the hoax bin on this.
Obama Issues Ron Paul “Kill Order” As Russia Prepares For War

OiO

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
Sorcha Faal = Bovine Excrement

'nuff said.

Cow or Bull?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join