It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on CNBC 11/30/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I didn't see this posted yet..

First CNBC Interview started out on the subject of finance.

Then the interviewer seems to try and get Dr. Paul to say that he might run as a third party if he doesn't get the GOP nom.

Interviewer rephrases it 3 times that basically "you don't plan to do it, but it still could be an option?"
Paul says "I have no intention, I don't talk in absolutes"...

Then the interviewer pretty much ends it without anything.lol Should be his last interview with them imo!

edit on 1-12-2011 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2011 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I like Ron Paul's ideas. I believe he deserves my vote. I would like him to be the next president of the United States of America.

If we Americans are sick of the way we are governed, why not put someone in power who is also sick of the way we are governed? Is the U.S. not a republic? Are decisions not made by those who represent us? Does not Ron Paul, by being sick of the way we are governed, represent the vast majority of Americans?

If we truly want something different, this guy has to be president. It's staring you and I right in the face.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The one honest man in the POTUS field this season is without a doubt Ron Paul. That is a distinction that I can get behind. At least if he is honest and you know where he stands on the issues of the day he will not likely blind side you with a flip that makes you want to recall him.

We need the recall power returned to the states on the senate and the house. I think a 2/3 vote in a referendum should allow for a representative or senator to be recalled and replaced by revote. We would have more Ron Paul types and less of the sold out old rich farts in office and things would change for real in Washington.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It truelly is pathetic watching the corporate lapdog media try to smear Ron Paul. They just don't know how to deal with an honest person and they get all flustered. Ron Paul just speaks his mind and they look at him like he's an alien! CNBC is a joke.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

I could not agree more with you there. The talking heads always try and re-frame the discussion so that it makes Ron Paul look out of touch. They constantly put words in his mouth right there in front of him during an interview. It is disgusting.

top topics

join