It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable UFO Sightings 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Some of these clips I've seen b4, however, some of the same ones have a different view.. 210,000 views+ since August 2011..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Like you, I've seen quite a few of these before and some I guess a truly the usual suspects, chinese lanterns, airplanes, balloons, etc. There were a few that really were interesting to me though and I'll be checking back to see what others think. The Larry King interview at about 2:30, the one in Chile that follows at about 3:00 and the object shooting through the sky at about 9:00.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i see wierd lights in the sky alot, not every day but quite frequently. Usually at nightfall/early morning, its just a white dot moving, looks just like a star. I don't know if it's a UFO or a satellite

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Great compilation S&F! I am sure 90%of these can be explained but its the 10% that keeps me interested!
Brad Meltzers Decoded on the history channel last night covered area 51 and the alleged government cover-up. Although 80% of the show was similar to the 100 others about area 51, there was some interesting interviews and points made that I had not seen before, I would recommend checking it out.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I have been studying the subject of ufos for 15 years and I believe we are being visited by people from other worlds a lot of the videos i see are very interestring but they are only videos and while I believe only a small percentage are faked it still comes back to the point that they are only videos but i am past the point of needing proof i have seen enough proof and what the government, the news and the so called experts and skeptics say mean nothing we now need to organize and figure out why they are here and where they come from. we also need to figure out a way to contact them and assure them we are not like the way the leaders of this world are making us out to look like most of us are not the war mongering greedy morons the governments are making us appear to them i don't think they are hear to harm or conquer us because if they were they here to conquer us they would have done it by now they have demonstrated their ability to overcome our current tech sightings are coming from all over the world and i think we need to organize as many people from all over the world and see if we can figure out ways we can locate where they are and what they are trying to do and a way to make contact i don't want our governments to be the only ones representing us i don't trust the government we the people can do it we have to

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole87
Great compilation S&F! I am sure 90%of these can be explained but its the 10% that keeps me interested!
Brad Meltzers Decoded on the history channel last night covered area 51 and the alleged government cover-up. Although 80% of the show was similar to the 100 others about area 51, there was some interesting interviews and points made that I had not seen before, I would recommend checking it out.

yea.. really like the Decoded show, prolly the only thing i watch on cable at all..since they removed Jesses CT show.. so .. i better get all i can now before they pull it as well.. thx..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by galaxyjumper13

We also need to figure out a way to contact them

Yes, this will prove a difficult task, since we don't know what language they speak, or, if they even speak: the only thing I can think would be somewhat of a starting point is...Geometry, because math is know as the best universal language there is. However, I'm wondering if past civilizations did try that very thing by using the Nazca lines/glyphs.

I don't need proof, since some of us have had it for decades, and for whatever reason we got it when we did, is still a mystery to me, but, perhaps it was purposed. I personally think if we can turn crop circles into 3D symbols, we'll have our answers we need.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by galaxyjumper13
reply to post by Komodo

I have been studying the subject of ufos for 15 years and I believe we are being visited by people from other worlds a lot of the videos i see are very interestring but they are only videos and while I believe only a small percentage are faked it still comes back to the point that they are only videos but i am past the point of needing proof i have seen enough proof and what the government, the news and the so called experts and skeptics say mean nothing we now need to organize and figure out why they are here and where they come from. we also need to figure out a way to contact them and assure them we are not like the way the leaders of this world are making us out to look like most of us are not the war mongering greedy morons the governments are making us appear to them i don't think they are hear to harm or conquer us because if they were they here to conquer us they would have done it by now they have demonstrated their ability to overcome our current tech sightings are coming from all over the world and i think we need to organize as many people from all over the world and see if we can figure out ways we can locate where they are and what they are trying to do and a way to make contact i don't want our governments to be the only ones representing us i don't trust the government we the people can do it we have to

Dude.... Seriously, use some punctuation, a period and a comma every now and then goes a long way.
And while you're at it, breaking it up into paragraphs will help even more to make your post comprehensible.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ErvGotti

I saw my first one in the sky 2 days ago, I was having a cigerette outside and i saw a light near the moon, I thought to myself is that a star or a plane it was far too hight to be a plane, and stars do not blink red, blue and white and dart all over the place at high speed, so it was a ufo yipee my first ever, the other day i also saw my first ever meteorite it was spectacular, a ball of fire with a long bright white tail absolutely stunning!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by galaxyjumper13

From what I know, aliens are telepathic, and many people seem to contact them by talking to them through their thoughts.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I myself feel images will do no good in proving ufos we need good video at least. As i am in shooting line i was shooting some music vid and here are few frames of a ufo or bug or whatever appearing and then dissapearing, no lens flare i know my work . and i wonder why it was not visible to naked eye

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Great video. No one got curious about the UFO at 5:12 into the video?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by galaxyjumper13
reply to post by Komodo

I have been studying the subject of ufos for 15 years and I believe we are being visited by people from other worlds a lot of the videos i see are very interestring but they are only videos and while I believe only a small percentage are faked it still comes back to the point that they are only videos but i am past the point of needing proof i have seen enough proof and what the government, the news and the so called experts and skeptics say mean nothing we now need to organize and figure out why they are here and where they come from.

I too have been in study for a very long number of years and would concur with part of what you said but not all but there is no need to quibble regarding your post which is clear to me if not clear to a number of other ATS forum members who are reading both your post and my reply that moment i am typing my reply to your post but the point is as you say that the use of the parenthetical is not the point but the pint is as you say rather that there are aliens coming from god knows where i dont and you admit you dont either which leaves me with cramped fingers.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErvGotti
i see wierd lights in the sky alot, not every day but quite frequently. Usually at nightfall/early morning, its just a white dot moving, looks just like a star. I don't know if it's a UFO or a satellite

Hmmm.

Could be ETOH abuse.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
need to update this thread since the YT video is no longer available, here's another I've found that might be similar...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
need to update this thread since the YT video is no longer available, here's another I've found that might be similar...

If that's the best 2011 has to offer, Ufology is in a lot of trouble.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

yea.. the first Vid was a lot better IMO, but it's a short compilation.

~Komodo

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There was a Russian clip:

Yeah Russia has the Teslaship.
The US had to catch up to them in the 40s and then the missile gap 50s and
race to the moon 60s which Russia didn't do cause the Teslaship is
the power house technology. The free energy race is due.

youtu.be...

top topics

join