It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cain accused of gay love triangle........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
yea, i just made that up, but seriously, i'm just waiting for the next batch of headlines to appear.
is america really so bored that much of the msm is nothing but gossip and accusations?
in certain ways do we not promote these types of articles by spending so much time discussing them?
if i said i have no doubt that well over 50% of politicians have been/ are involved in extra-marital affairs, would i be very far off?
so many understand the manipulation concerning the msm, yet at the same time seem to fall directly into the void that they complain about.
it's basically the same with just about every ron paul interveiw.
'so, dr. paul, this is what you believe, is it not?'.
'no, this is what i believe.' answers paul.
it's a basic form of journalism, make an accusation that needs to be answered and basically no time is spent discussing an actual issue.personally, i don't blame the msm, they are bought and paid for anyhow.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
yea, i just made that up, but seriously, i'm just waiting for the next batch of headlines to appear.
is america really so bored that much of the msm is nothing but gossip and accusations?

Multiple women offering public testimony plus court settlements is not "gossip".

if i said i have no doubt that well over 50% of politicians have been/ are involved in extra-marital affairs, would i be very far off?

Probably not very far off. Believing you are fit to make choices for millions of people requires big ego and often that is accompanied by "the rules do not apply to me" attitude.
Does that mean we should settle for cheats and liers running our country?

I think the public has had enough.

so many understand the manipulation concerning the msm, yet at the same time seem to fall directly into the void that they complain about.

Cain's scandal is not based on innuendo by "talking heads" in the msm it is premised on over a half dozen women's public testimony and court documents.

The inference that this is msm manufactured is an unfounded "accusation" that Cain made. His accusers have a consistent, and now convincing IMO, foundation of evidence.

it's basically the same with just about every ron paul interveiw.

Nope...Ron Paul has absolutely nothing to do with it. Nothing similiar. He is actually one of the most honest politicians in DC, though the honest opinions he admirably expresses without concern for pandering are considered psuedo-fringe to establsihed policy, which is why he is not embraced by the mainstream.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

in mainstream media, they love to build someone up and then tear them down.

nothing personal, it's just a sport, once they destroy someone, they'll go on to their next hero for 15 minutes.

the ancient romans and greeks did the same thing, so it must be human nature.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't know how people are just seem to be open-mind and then

you hear that Cain was accused of being gay.

If people in US think it is normal , then why Cain is accused ?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

starred your responce.
by gossip i only meant the time being given.
your absolutely right about the accusations having a good base in reality, but whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
am i wrong in assuming that in your mind cain is guilty?

regarding paul, don't get me wrong, i think he's one of the best things to happen to america in generations, yet my point being, he really doesn't get much time to explain his actual stance because he needs to spend that time answering allegations.
similar with cain now, yes there may be truth to the allegations, but if it ends up that he was set up, like strauss kon[sp?]
by the time it gets sorted out, he already lost.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
I don't know how people are just seem to be open-mind and then

you hear that Cain was accused of being gay.

If people in US think it is normal , then why Cain is accused ?

i don't think he's been accused of being gay, it was a scenario in the op made up by me.
or did i miss something in the msm.
i really haven't been following any of it, more important things to read.
edit on 1-12-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

starred your responce.
by gossip i only meant the time being given.
your absolutely right about the accusations having a good base in reality, but whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
am i wrong in assuming that in your mind cain is guilty?

In my strong opinion, yes he is guilty of what he has been accused of. I come to that conclusion by the manner in which he has handled each accusation and the apparent veracity of the several accusers.

I am not certain he is guilty of the claims, it is my opinion.

Originally posted by rubbertrampbut if it ends up that he was set up, like strauss kon[sp?]
by the time it gets sorted out, he already lost.

Strauss Kahn had sex with the maid. He acknowledged that. What was in dispute was whether it was consensual or not. The DA dropped charges after (1) It was discovered that the maid had lied on her political asylum application to the USA, specifically claiming rape by soldiers of her native land and (2) that she called her boyfriend who had a criminal record, before reporting it to the cops.

Saying Strauss Kahn was set up? Maybe...maybe not. Not a strong enough case to prosecute though.

top topics

join