It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Interview On Piers Morgan Tonight 11/30/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ron Paul was interviewed by Piers Morgan last night. See video below.

Piers queries Ron Paul on various issues such as Herman Cain, New Hampshire, federal bailouts, and the attack ad on Newt. As usual Ron Paul lays down some good truth. He looks really good in this interview and his words are concise and strong.

Here is the video of the new Newt attack ad from Ron Paul, warning it is very powerful!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
good video s&f.

bottom line: this is not about waving a magic wand an everything is fixed over-night. this is about moving policy, regulations, country in the right direction. it is a tough climb back to the top when you fall, but if you correct the wrongs and plot a stable course it gives the next generation something to build on and all our hard work not in vain.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm British and I can't stand this Piers Morgan guy. Why Americans tolerate him I have no idea. It's embarrassing. Why doesn't an American talk show have an American talk show host? I guess that is not globalist enough for some.

Some great answers from Ron Paul despite some pretty stupid questions. Paul is really the only candidate that understands economic theory and this video shows that.

join