It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Police Officers vs A law knowing Citizen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys

A coworker was a hellraiser in his youth. To this day, if a cop sees him driving he gets pulled over. He's even had them 'chase' him down for no reason other than pure harassment. Once he was arguing with his GF, a nosy neighbor called the cops. By the time they got there it was long-over, and he and his GF calmly explained that yes, they had an argument, and no, it was in no way physical or violent, just verbally heated for a moment. He went to jail for the night.

edit on 1-12-2011 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

domestic calls someone has to go to jail. its a preventative measure to make sure no one gets hurt after the cops leave. found out the hard way after a fight with one of my ex's. they determined her as the aggressor (all i did was restrain her after gettin punched, bit, and my hair pulled), and she ended up spendin then ight in jail.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
LMFAO...

"you can't do anything to me!"

I would have given him a ticket for j-walking, blocking traffic, and being in the street... just because he's an arrogant piece of garbage...

then when he wouldn't pay, he would learn that yes we can do something... it's called JAIL...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
question for everyone that is saying the guy is crazy....

1. The cops admitted the kid was doing nothing wrong.
2. Their are white kids playing all over the neighborhood, why was his kid singled out?
3. It is 'the future'... The guy DOES have identification, so they already had the guys picture pulled up on a lap top from the information they had gotten from the son. They already had the guys name, age, address, race, history, picture pulled up before they arrived at the guys house.

basically the guy is mad because the cops picked up his kid for 'being black', why else would they have picked him up if he was doing nothing wrong?

honestly, tell me, its a nice sunday afternoon, your kids is out playing with the other neighborhood kids, when the police are at your door... first, your concerned, once you find out your kids OK, then angers, at the kids, because the cops are bringing him home.. your first question would be "what did he do?", if they answered "nothing" would you not be PISSED????

if the kid was doing nothing wrong in his own neighborhood, then essentially, yes, the cops did kidnap him.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
LOL!!
at the end he goes "boy you a wall of ignorance... get in the house"

sounds like his son needs to get on ATS and DENYYYY that ignorance!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

"....I know when a cop is being a .....ummmm,......."jerk" and when he is simply trying to catch the bad guys..."

?????????

A cop is SUPPOSSED to catch the bad guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join