It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fix the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There is only way, i feel, that we can save this sad sad world we live in.

The answer is Free Energy--- think about it energy that is free to the entire population, unlimited resources. There would be no need for money. Heat, water purifiers, and electricity all free to the people........ But TPTB wont let this happen.

I believe that free energy already has been created, Tesla for example. I believe he found the answer, was popped, and his information was suppressed.

---Now why can't we figure it out, i mean a mass group of people work together. A whole forum dedicated to free energy on ATS were people can exchange information.

I feel this is the only way to defeat TPTB, but it makes you wonder; what do they already have.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

I was thinking more on the lines of respect for everyone regardless of race, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc, but yeah that's cool too lmao

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
if the answer to all of the problems is free energy why would tptb have suppressed the technology?

either way i must disagree, i think that would just give everyone more power to kill each other. if you reallllly want to 'fix' the world you would have to get rid of the core differences that people are dying for/from like religion.

free energy would be completely awesome though.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx

I completely agree, i believe religion and currency are the roots of all evil. But think about the powers of free energy, if we worked together as a whole global people back in the 50's or earlier, i feel we would be all over are solar system by now and further.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Still waiting.
edit on 30-11-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

haha, the only other time i remember hearing this song is from spongebob.
edit on 30-11-2011 by dankety because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
J.P. Morgan asked Tesla "where can I put the meter?" The Romans could have had steam power but what would they have done with all the slaves? If they dont have zero-point energy they must have something close. Anyway,we have solar,why is that like $30000 to get of the grid? What did the space race achieve for the average citizen? I would argue not much. What are we doing as a society? What are our goals? To produce and buy more and more crap? We need an energy race to get all citizens(homeowners) off the grid.That would be a great place to start. We could have other goals as well that go beyond consumerism. We could fix the world and I agree,lets start with energy.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
comletely agree with you op, but free energy is already possible, the problem is there is no money in it.. the costs of maintaining a network are huge, and provide many jobs..

like the economic system, the energy system is a tough nut to crack..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have thought very simliar to this. I feel that if a group of people were to get together to research what all the people before has already thought of, it would not be hard to piece this puzzle together and come up with a free energy device. However, before any findings are published, each and every person involved would have to have all the same information. Because when the TPTB comes trying to suppress it, they have too many people to deal with. Hard to threaten 50 different peoples families. That is the only way they can suppress this technology. They threaten the lives of the people you love, and that stops you in your tracks pretty fast. Then they come in and take your equipment away, and you make damn sure they get it all, to protect your loved ones. This is something each and everyone must be aware of when trying to go into free energy.

But with enough minds, this can be achieved. Free energy would be the game changer, the paradigm shift, a consciousness shift. Life would change as we know it. It would be huge. Most people don't even realize how big it really would be. All the major corporations would go broke, stock markets would crash completely, without a chance of coming back. Money would become worthless. Free energy is the key to the whole damn thing. The answers are out there, Tesla knew about it. Tesla knew that it had to do with frequencies and vibrations, this is why the schumann resonance was so important to him. The standing waves of the earth, as a conductor to transfer unlimited electricity wirelessly, to anyone who could harness it. The information is out there, and with enough minds, we can figure it... Tesla did it on his own, several other inventors have done it on their own, only to be suppressed. But if you notice, they all acted alone. They were easily gotten to. This kind of research needs to be kept secret until it is time to expose it. That is the only way. Once they are onto you, you're finished, because they guard all the doors, they have the power to destroy you. Free energy is literally, their achilles heel.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I don't know?....Seems to me that at the end of the day you'll be just a rabbit in the scope of a powerful group on their weekend hunt. If you want to fix the world, you first have to change the values of its most destructive inhabitants. The way the wheels roll now, free energy is not even a discussable idea because our entire economy is based on the control of it. I think Tesla was shut down for reasons set about by energy barons and snake oil salesmen at large. Changing the game so dramatically by introducing free energy at this stage of the game would be like deciding to add another egg to a cake that was five minutes from cool down.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
What did the space race achieve for the average citizen? I would argue not much. What are we doing as a society? What are our goals? To produce and buy more and more crap? We need an energy race to get all citizens(homeowners) off the grid.

This.

I agree with your other points, to an extent. But, the space race was more beneficial than most people realize and has greatly improved most individuals' daily lives.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

This is exactly what i want to happen, you explained it in much more detail. I really hope that man can accomplish this and triumphant evil.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
A huge network of people require salaries and building infrastructure costs money. Maintaining it costs money. There is no "free" energy.

Free energy will not solve all our worldly problems. Different resources are needed to build different products. Countrys and corporations will still vie for control over these resources. Do you just think Iran and Israel will become fast friends if free energy is created? The Turks will love the Kurds? North Korea and America will forgive all the fussing and fighting?

Old grudges die hard and there will still be a need for money. After all, you still want people to R&D the next generation of IPad to play on. Just because energy is free is no reason to expect everything else to be. The root cause of materialism lies much deeper than the need for energy.

Sorry, the world is more complex than that.
edit on 30-11-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Free energy is something I have been looking into for a couple years. It is mostly curiosity however these are some things I have come across and I have probably hudreds more.

www.youtube.com...

over unity

www.youtube.com...

died by supposed food poisoning

guide to free energy devices

www.youtube.com...
This man was awarsed a military contract after he adated this for cars and his tech has now dissapeared
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
800 mpg engine from a high shool student

These are just a few one man is dead Steve Myers but the last one is from is high school student.

One or two may be a hoax but not all and especialy not the kids. It really pisses me off that we still are slaves to coal and oil.

I have done a few experiments myself with hydrogen and I just don't understand why this isn't being used more.

It is not just a choice between solar, wind, or geothermal there are many other ways to produce free energy.
I do not believe in overunity but I do believe there is something more to it that we do not understand.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Grimpachi because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The world isn't broken, people are.
So much corruption everywhere.
edit on 30-11-2011 by OmegaOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
How to fix the world?

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. Its the only way to be sure." Ripley

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
My short answere is I do think Free energy would go a long way to achieving peace. Most wars are now fought in one way or another over recources. It would eliminate the need for forighn influence in many countries. The problem as I see it is the energy companies themselfes. There is no way they will give up there money and power without a fight. It is a multi Trillion dollar industry that essentialy owns our govt.

Nice idea though.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dankety
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

This is exactly what i want to happen, you explained it in much more detail. I really hope that man can accomplish this and triumphant evil.

Message me and we'll talk. I think we have some information to share with each other.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The universe is energy but for some reason we need more? It doesn't make sense, seems to me that though "free" energy is a possibility there is more to this place than first engages the senses.

Imagination, illumination, elucidation, whatever its label, it is a phenomenon little researched and those who are blessed/cursed with it are few and far between. This phenomenon is analogous to a mathematical result/answer whereby the operators and methods performed upon them deliver it, so as far as "free" energy is concerned we are missing an operator. For myself the fix-all answer is beyond the grasp of man, it's the domain of whatever the source is and every "answer" is the experience of it.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

I didnt realise there was so much usefull stuff developed that we could benifit from. Some of it would have enriched us for sure. But it all would have enriched some oligarchs bank account even more. Thanks for link. I stand correctedish.

new topics

top topics

join