It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fate of the Dome of the Rock

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

I know... Crazy. the Jews had a perfect chance, but because of fear of Arab reprisal, Dayan (which means 'judge' in hebrew...How ironic) negotiated to return the mount to the Waqf.

Some Jews believe if they had destroyed the mosques, built the Temple, todays situation would be different.

They think a metaphysical power emanates from that spot.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

They have been prevented for far too long from having autonomy in the land.

You can't be serious.
2nd

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

HUH?

ummm. Christian and Muslim powers have ruled the holy land since the Jews lost it. This has prevented them from ruling there.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well if that interests you then your gonna wanna check out my Thread in my signature called The New World Order is Here........its all related. However unless you know about alot of this stuff going on your probably not going to understand its relevance.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I read recently that there is enough room to build a temple on the mount without destroying anything already there. Google it and see. But I think the outrage from an endeavor is more than Israel is willing to accept at the moment.

They already have the cornerstone made for such an occasion which can also be found in a Google search. If I'm not mistaken, its not imperative to rebuild the temple according to some as it is regarded as a spiritual reference to the peoples belief and faith instead of a block and stone temple of faith and a truth in prophesy.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Good for the gnostics, who sought to learn the truth with the abscense of established religion...correct? I'm not a theologist.

And second......its just a building.

Lastly, I don't care who worships there, and who is not allowed to. So what, it has no value in the eyes of God, nor in the teachings of Jesus. Structures are not necessary as our relationship with our Creator is available within us all. We need not gather in hordes. There are no rules that should govern this relationship...as have been stated in some of the apocrypha. Which is clearly why the church would not cannonize them. Please don't go into the real reason is inaccuracies, or questions of authenticity of the authors. My local priest told me that the apocrypha have many important messages, and should be read.

Jesus preached to seek out God, not to go to church to make yourself feel like you are somehow fulfilling your oblilgation to the Lord. Absorbing constant regurgitation of scripture doesn't qualify as seeking out a relationship with God.

Which is why, I say, the Dome has no value, other than as beautiful architecture.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

Originally posted by buster2010
How nice have the Muslims move their sacred temple so the Jews can rebuild the temple they used to sacrifice animals to god in. That makes a lot of sense. It's time to tell the spoiled child of the middle east no you can't have what you want this time.

The logic of the OP is unbelievable.

"Muslims, your dome is beautiful and everything, and it has been here for 1,320 years, but this is our place now, and if you want it intact you better move it. I don't really give a turd as to where you put it, but it has to go."

I don't think that's the case at all. I think the OP suggests that considering it's location it may one day be destroyed and that perhaps to save it, it could be moved.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Byzantium persecutions, Muslim, Catholic, crusades, inquisitions, cossak massacres, holocaust - this is a people which gets what it wants? How deluded you have become!. because they are strong today, you asininely claim its always been this way.

Yawn.

The Jews always gets what they want and usually alot more at the expense of others which leads them to be despised (and expelled) through history. Your poor jew routine is sooo old.

They got the UN to give them a whole country for themselves and they still aren't happy.

edit on 30-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What the dome contains has been there for thousands of years, supposedly the altar of Abraham and Isaac, which is also a site which should be recognized by the Jews, perhaps this altar was in the original Jewish temple, but yes, a Solomon's Temple type Temple will be re-built by the Jews according to prophecy.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The Dome will be destroyed by an errant foreign missile no doubt.
Due to a terrible lack of accuracy,telemetry, and targeting computers.
So there you have it.

edit on 30-11-2011 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Why destroy the dome? Theres more then enough room on that damned plateau for both structures. According to biblical archeaologists the temple was 350 feet south of the dome anyway. Glad my temple aint in Jerusalem, if i wanna talk to God i hit my knees and pray wherever i am because his temple is in my heart where it cannot be destroyed. No need for a dome, no need for a temple, all i need is a bowed head and my hands clasped together on my knees. it doesn't get any better than that.

Sounds like a case of everyone wants what they want and no one wants to share. Biblically God hates selfish people.
edit on 30-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by buster2010

And when have the jews ever gotten what they want?

You people repulse me with your ignorance.

Read Dhimmitude, In Ishmaels House, and other books to get an idea of the 'privileged' place of Jews in Muslim society and culture.

On the contrary, the Muslims and Christians have been spoiled, and the Jews, the despoiled.

When have the Jews ever got what they wanted? Oh I don't know how about a whole nation? My ignorance? You say the dome of rock is not a sacred temple? According to Islamic tradition, the rock is the spot from which Muhammad ascended to Heaven accompanied by the angel Gabriel. Further Muhammad was taken here by Gabriel to pray with Abraham, Moses, and Jesus. After Muhammad's return, he called all who would believe him to join with him and be Muslim. No a place like this wouldn't be sacred at all to the Muslims.
Btw according to Jewish tradition the stone is the site where Abraham prepared to sacrifice his son Isaac. The Jewish people seem to have a big thing about killing on this spot don't they.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If i'm not mistaken there is a natural fault zone that runs right under the dome of the rock and connects through various other faults that run under the city of jeruslem. One wouldn't need to bomb anything. They could use one of the PTB special earthquake devices to make it look like it was a natural occurance. Like the underwater one they used that triggered the Tsunami in indonisa. I saw a report on the underwater event, you don't get that effect from an natural occurance. it was triggered by something man made.

So they set off the device, the dome of the rock and several blocks around the area crumble and shake to pieces. then they can blame it on a natural earthquake. The area does have of history of nasty earthquakes.

Then TPTB can go ahead after the dusty settles to build there new temple. Alot of folks will die in the event, but to them you have to break some eggs to make a pie..

hmmmm...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Not to mention the Herodian architecture i.e. the western wall

This needs mentioning. Do you even know who the
Herodianians were ? Don't you know anything at all
about Herod's temple ? To destroy a place of prayer
as the Dome-of-the-Rock to rebuild king Herod's
temple would summon the devil himself.
www.keyway.ca...

edit on 30/11/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You can't both say the temple didnt exist, and yet retain a tradition that you got through the Jews.. Its a mind blowing contradiction. Its idiotic.

ok, this is the US government... we request that you move your house at your expense off this property at once! we are going to rebuild an ancient Indian wigwam used to summon the spirit land to bring good luck and prosperity...

so go ahead and move it off this land or else the only other alternative is to blow it to smithereens and build our thing...

sound good to you? I think it sounds just as great as your OP...

ignoramus...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The Op is believable. Thats a muslim thing. To desecrate what other people respect. Muslims in London are moving Christian graveyards that are hundreds of years old to make mosques and moseliems. They dont even care about the dome, they put it there as disrespect!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

Very interesting observation.

Quite accurate from the proper angle as well.

I am suprised a fatwa has not appeared in response to your free opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join