It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca Cola Product Kills Man in China,His Mother Clings to Life-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Text A man died and his mother fell into a coma after consuming a product made by US giant Coca-Cola, prompting a city in northeast China to recall the drink, government and state media said Wednesday.
Apparently it was a strawberry flavored milk from minute maid a subsidary of Coke. At any rate, clould be a sign of things to come to a grocery store in near you

www.france24.com...
edit on 30-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Text A man died and his mother fell into a coma after consuming a product made by US giant Coca-Cola, prompting a city in northeast China to recall the drink, government and state media said Wednesday.
Apparently it was a strawberry flavored milk from minute maid a subsidary of Coke. At any rate, clould be a sign of things to come to a grocery store in near you

www.france24.com...
edit on 30-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Place your bets folks...

I say Coca-cola will never let this hit the media on this side of the world...

Has anyone heard anything about this on the news?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I wonder why dont they sue? You know any american would sue at their earliest convenience.

Wow, to take doen one of the biggest companies of all time

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
most of these check out to be fake though. Statistically more people would've died meanwhile such as usually is not the case.

Check out alcohol poisoning where people go blind, I would expect the same numbers at least to appear.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Considering the chemicals they add to the beverages in which they don't have to specify on the label. I'm not suprised.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Man, star for your username anyway

Second line.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thought I would add this, it seems a child also may have died.

SOURCE

Coca-Cola Co. (KO), the world’s largest soft-drink maker, said it’s cooperating with Chinese authorities investigating the death of a child who China News Service said died after consuming a Minute Maid milk beverage.

edit on 30-11-2011 by NoNameBrand because: oopsy, spelling.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here's something scary. One night at the grocery store, after noticing the ingredient 'Azodicarbonimide' in every different loaf of (factory) bread, I come home and get on the computer, and google it.
It is a plastics foaming agent banned in other countries, but ALLOWED (for some reason) to be put in grocery bread here. In the US.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
And considering the water tankers that bring in the water have signage that states "not potable do not drink" it's safe to say that maybe they didn't boil the water enough or use enough ammonia to clean the lines with, I have a post on the intro forum if anyone wants to go through my profile etc. more info there

top topics

join