It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection Downside:Negative Entities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I don't think a lot of people know this but has anyone every expirenced negative entities when Astral Projections. I understand they are not real but still I think it could be a scary expirence.

I want honest feedback.

I want to practice the art of Astral and I have been good at it and I know I just have to keep going.

EDIT:Grammar

[edit on 5-9-2004 by MysticalUnicorn]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
There are spirits that walk the astral plane,many of which aren't evil,but you should look into ways of defending yourself.

I have never APed myself,but am trying.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The way i see it is that there are only negative entities if you think there are.

You may have heard that on the astral thought = reality. I would apply this to negative entities as well. I think it's all to do with belief and intent. If you really believe you will be fine, no harm will come.

That's all i've got to say really. I've had no personal experience with those things, but maybe that's a result of my belief that i won't

Good luck

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I've never experienced these entities either, though I have read alot about them.

From what I've heard there is nothing to fear from these entities. All they are looking to do is scare you back into your body or as some suggest, "to feed off of your fear". Personally I don't see a reason to be afraid of these creature, if anything you should be angry at them. They are after all trying to distract you from a very important event.

I've always told myelf that if I should ever encounter one of these thing, I would give it a taste of its own medicine and scare or beat the crap out of it in whatever way possible. Could be why I have never sensed or seen one.

Very very rarely do you ever here of anyone ever being harmed from one of these things. So don't let it scare you away from practicing.

It's kind of like driving a car I suppose. The majority of the time you'll have a nice trip to your destination. Sometimes you will run into a pot-hole or have to slow down for a speed bump. And very, very rarely you will get into a wreck. Just because there is a small possiblity of getting into a wreck doesn't mean you shouldn't drive.

[edit on 6-9-2004 by dusran]

Odd

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Evil is subjective, and it gets pretty abstract out there. There are, however, things that will try to interfere with or (in extreme cases) cause harm to you.

However, as long as you keep your mind clear and peaceful, you should be all right. That, and don't go messing with anything that a human being shouldn't.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There are entities (external and/or internal) whose job it is to scare the heck out of you for your own good. Ever hear of the "Guardian of the Threshold"?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have never AP'd, but have wanted to since the seventies. My understanding is you create your own reality on the astral plane. Do not dwell on, or think about the negative while you are there or it will manifest.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Being afraid of death could attract negative entities. Thank goodness I don't have that problem.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Fighting in the astral - Jello would be a good comparison of what the etheric body is like. It appears sturdy at first glance, but will mold to the needs of the entity. If you try and fight in the astral, your first problem will be the subtance in which the astral is made. If you punch something, it will do little more than wobble. If you cut it, it will mold back to its original shape. Snap a kneck and within seconds it will be reconstituted. If you can remember that damage can only be done in thought, you will have a chance to defend yourself.

Negetive entities - I am sure that there are many perspectives, but I will share my own and you can take it or leave it.
Form or structure in the astral is mostly perception. If you look at something and think it is beautiful, it will be. It is very easy to change the appearance of an etheric object or entity. I believe in God and I also believe that he sent his only son to die for our sins. How does this relate? Well, trying to keep this short...... I grew up thinking I believed in God, but when my experiences started, it opened a whole new level of knowledge. After the first few years, I started doubting those beliefs. The entities that had been very nice to me didn't want me to believe. I would ask questions and get answers that would have me believe in aliens, or the matrix idea, but if I brought up God, the answers would get really strange. Is there a God? answer: There is one that is, but he isn't around much. How do you feel about God? answer: We had a little disagreement and aren't speaking. When I had asked enough questions to make a decision it was very obvious. There is a God and there are demons that would rather us not believe. So, when I started praying for God to help me, these entities became very mad. There is a war in heaven, and the fallen ones will abuse your innocence in every way you can imagine. There is nothing they will not do to make you conform to their needs. So, it really depends on which side of the war you are on. If you decide that there is no God or that he isn't important anymore, then you will probably never experience negetivity in the astral. There is no need to terrorize a comrad. If you choose to find God, you will most likely step right into the middle of a battle. I have very few nights that aren't filled with constant attacks. Entities that were once friendly have become my enemy.

Kinds of attacks - This is very simple. If you have a natural tendency for sexuality, then they will come as night time lovers. Maybe in what seems like a lucid dream, and they may appear as an old flame or someone you are attracted too. This is lust, and in the case of a married person, adultry. If you are filled with hate or keep a list of people you would like to see hurt, then your dreams will be filled with violent acts with you as the victor. The attacks will seem pretty cool to those who don't understand what they are. You will enjoy what you are told and believe it to be the truth. If you believe in aliens and abductions, then that is what you will experience. Even though the abductee will claim they dislike the event, it is the thing that keeps them going and makes them feel secure thinking that they know the truth. An attack will not seem like an attack if you don't think you are being attacked.

How to fight - If you go along with the deception that you are given, you will most likely not meet too many entities, but if you choose to fight for the truth they will come, and they will come in large groups. You can defend yourself, but you won't be able to win a battle by yourself. God is the only way to win. To defend yourself, use these weapons.

Psi ball - Yes, the ball is real. It is created from your mid-section just infront of your belly button. Form your hands to the shape of a ball holding your hands in front of your naval. Throw the ball at your target. You will not be able to criticaly injure your enemy, but it will startle them and give you a boost in moral.

Levitation - Maybe not on earth, but in the astral a human can levitate anything. Pick up an object an hurl it at your target. This will really piss them off, because they can't do it. You won't injure them, but they will be hesitant to charge you again.

Shape shift - Make yourself 10 ft tall, takes some practice but you can change your shape at will. This is purely a superiority thing.

Silver chord - This is real etheric verse etheric. Wrap your chord around your advesary and then move the opposite direction. This will really get their attention. Works a lot like a noose or fiber wire.

The only true victory comes when you can leave fear and doubt behind and to the enemy you will appear as a suprer fortified tank. You must however learn this, and be able to mentally be a fortified tank. A second of doubt and the enemy will see an oppurtunity.

Prime objective of the enemy - To make you believe that you have already lost. If they can take salvation away from you, then you are defeated. Be strong and pray for guidence. Use the above as tools only. A means to find the end.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
an anybody help me on this? I am presuming that Astral Projecting is equivalent to having out of body experiences?? If that is the case, then it happened to me twice, but I never did it intentionally (same with when I got sleep paralysys). Anyhow, when I did it, and was flying around my room and house, I felt the most extreme peace I have ever felt throughout my entire life, I felt that everything was full of life and bright as the sun... never felt any negative presence... so I'd have to go with the negative presences being there only because of our being afraid...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
My friend had told me about the Pineal gland and Astral Projection around 8 months ago, and that was the first time I'd even ever heard of them. Since then, I've attempted to Astral project and have even started to meditate daily. I'm not really sure that I've actually Astral Projected yet, but it feels like at times I'm incredibly close, anyways, One night I fell asleep and a couple of hours (I'm assuming) later, I woke up, but I felt really weird. I looked to the waaaay back of my room and seen this black figure standing there, and this thing had long hair that was just floating everywhere. So I'm sitting here looking at this thing, and I'm legit freaked out. I mean, I'm completely terrified. My body just got so cold, I can't even describe how cold I was. And in my mind, I'm thinking, "Run, run, run, run, run, run, run!", and eventually, I get up and start running up my stairs, and once I hit the top, I wake up again. So I jump up and I'm just staring in that corner where the thing was, trying to convince my self that it was just a dream (which it easily could have been.), It's just the sensations I felt in that 10 minutes is undescribable. Really, what I'm asking, is if this was just a nightmare? Was i visited by a demonic Spirit? Or was this one of those negative entities in the Astral realm?

new topics

top topics

join