It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admit It America, We're All Racist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i hate racists....i threatened to stab one in school once.....haha that never happened but i hate them

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
All Professional sports SUCK... It's nothing more than a bunch of egotistical drug addicts, that are WAAAYYYY overpaid to play a childs' game.. And the American people just drool over them like they've found a cure for Cancer or something.. It's truly a Patheic site to see.

And as far as the Racism goes "Everyone " is racist to some degree, doesn't matter what color your skin. Anyone who says otherwise is just lying to themselves.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You guys who keep blasting AI must not have been watching the games.

He gave more effort and cared more about the olympics then any other player on the team. AI is a lot of things, but one thing he is not is lazy on the court - he gives 110% on a lazy day.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thethrall_nb
All Professional sports SUCK... It's nothing more than a bunch of egotistical drug addicts, that are WAAAYYYY overpaid to play a childs' game.. And the American people just drool over them like they've found a cure for Cancer or something.. It's truly a Patheic site to see.

Like the drooling, fighting, killing that goes on over Soccer in other Countries is better? LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hey agentgirl, nice to see another louisianian here.

But, I think it's a lot more fun playing the sport than watching it.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentGirl

Originally posted by thethrall_nb

Like the drooling, fighting, killing that goes on over Soccer in other Countries is better? LOL

Never said it was any better. And if you'ld read my post, i said ALL Professional sports Suck...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join