It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this real? Iranian students storm UK Embassy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This just seemed off to me so how. In the youtube clip go to 2:12 and watch this guy the camera finally zooms in on. It looks set up, but maybe a coincidence of some sort. What do you think?
www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-11-2011 by ZeussusZ because: youtbe thing didn't work

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

1. It is real

2. It has been posted on ATS yesterday

3. what exactly do you see when he zooms in?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
it's very real, but does it really surprise you? it's iran, they do alot of things nobody likes but who cares, they've made their decisions now let them deal with the consequences ..... i.e. MORE SANCTIONS

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
it's very real, but does it really surprise you? it's iran, they do alot of things nobody likes but who cares, they've made their decisions now let them deal with the consequences ..... i.e. MORE SANCTIONS

You must live in one of the countries that steals everyone else's oil and other resources. Iran doesn't control the western shill media. The murderers do and they are just as bad if not worse than Iran. Sorry to disturb your sleep.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

US demands Iran to use it's oil to get electricity

Iran demands Uranium.

Us says you should run out of oil and then It will be the US selling oil 1000 a barrel

Iran says " You think you smart , we want alternative ways to produce electricity "

US says " What ? you don't obey me ? here are the sanctions "

Iranian students see those conversation , they get excited , they get into UK embassy to show US ( & UK) is making wrong decisions about Iran

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Dear dear.
You still believe the Propaganda from western governments and MSM ?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The Brits should have called back all their diplomats before they called for sanctions that equal an act of war on the Iranian people. You don't treat the enemy as your best friend during time of war. I don't condone these actions but it should have been foreseen.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I bet they just saw it coming but they are the most shameless. Because they haven't left Iran yet.
edit on 30/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I disagree with the Diplomats leaving because then there will be less talking between our two nation's which can only lead to bad thing's.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well.. First off, its none of my major concern whether its real or not. 2nd, I think its fake. I havent watched closely, but I saw a few seconds the media threw on tv, and based on the clerity of the video, compared to previous videos that have com out of Iran, I think its fake. Go back and look at older Iran videos from recent years, this video is way higher quality, and I just find it strange..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

my bad misread dam Darn Dyslexia

edit on 30-11-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I bet they just saw it coming but they are the most shameless. Because they haven't left Iran yet.
edit on 30/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

While I guess it is understandable that you want the "old fox" is it? out of your country.. don't you also feel it a tad risky to cut lines of communications at this point?

If my understanding is correct isn't there a bit of a internal tousle between the Iranian Parliament and the Guardian council over this very issue with the Guardian council reluctant to server diplomatic ties?

I guess the more cynical of us might see this as a move to bolster public support for parliamentarians given the up coming parliamentary elections in March 2012

en.wikipedia.org...

Personally I would rather have a tiny tiny bit of hope that a solution will be found by diplomatic means than taking the risk that others might try non-diplomatic means..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Look at the guy on the fence when the camera zooms in. It appears he is waving/calling to the camera and then puts his mask thing on and couches down for a pose. It looks like a set up to get the shot of people climbing over the "fence".

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Dear dear.

Whereas you believe the propaganda coming from Iran?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeussusZ
reply to post by heineken

Look at the guy on the fence when the camera zooms in. It appears he is waving/calling to the camera and then puts his mask thing on and couches down for a pose. It looks like a set up to get the shot of people climbing over the "fence".

This was a set up. It's not spontaneous. But it was set up with the connivance of the Iranian government. These 'demos' happen a lot in Iran.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Dear dear.

Whereas I do my resaerch.
Are you forgetting the Propaganda with Iraq...with Afghanistan....with Libya.
Our governments are out of control and they dont care who they go to war with.
As long as the Cabal are pulling their strings, we will never be at peace.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Dear dear.

Whereas I do my resaerch.
Are you forgetting the Propaganda with Iraq...with Afghanistan....with Libya.
Our governments are out of control and they dont care who they go to war with.
As long as the Cabal are pulling their strings, we will never be at peace.

My point is why would you believe that the regime in Iran doesn't engage in propaganda?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

I`m sure they do....in fact i know they do.
But after seeing reports by weapons inspectors and also by US intelligence, it appears Iran abandoned their program back in 2003.
This latest report seems flawed.
Add to the lies we were told about Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, i`m certain that this is another ruse to take us into another country, which will basically see the US controlling the middle-east.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

I`m sure they do....in fact i know they do.
But after seeing reports by weapons inspectors and also by US intelligence, it appears Iran abandoned their program back in 2003.
This latest report seems flawed.
Add to the lies we were told about Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, i`m certain that this is another ruse to take us into another country, which will basically see the US controlling the middle-east.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the West wasn't already working in covert ways to attack Iran (that explosion the other day, for instance?), but I just don't think this video shows evidence of that, or of a set up by Western powers. These government backed protest groups have been common in Iran for years, they're a convenient way for Iran's leaders to attack Western interests in their country without getting their hands visibly dirty. They're also used as propaganda to convince Iranians that the people are wholly behind the government. Much as I distrust the aims of the West in Arabic states, I loathe the Iranian regime equally.

top topics

join