It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My vision and explanation of Black Sun and Red Sky Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
As a follow up to this post about the often seen Red Sky and history of Nibiru:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wanted to mention some more dreams I've had, that have been cross referenced with others dreams and various sources...into a composite vision. This has to do with supernova precursor phenomena and how it affects the earth. Even though it is a seamless event I have broken it into 3 stages:

I see sunspots migrating to the poles of the sun, snapping field lines, producing CMEs, and on earth auroras are created, earthquakes due to contorted geodynamo.

The poles of the sun are now two large black spots, this corresponds to "SKY CLEFTS" on earth. Sky clefts are physical manifestations of the earth grid, what we call ley lines. In my dreams they are invisible antigravity walls that extend below ground up to the sky, splitting overcast cloud cover with a strip of blue, weird vertical striations of vapor, and when in/over water, actually lifting a wall of water up.

The black spots on the sun's poles now grow large and extend down to the equator so that the sun now looks like a bar instead of a circle, this corresponds to NEW JERUSALEM or the amped/stellated earth grid:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Revelation 6:12
I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

I'm telling you people, eschatology is all about ASTRO-QUANTUM PHYSICS, but good luck getting astronomers, cosmologists, and quantum people together with spun out new agers to reach a consensus. I know what's going on so f it.

And all of that is governed, HOLOFRACTALLY SPEAKING, by the change in local aether density from the galactic cross/superwave...
edit on 30-11-2011 by Kalki11 because: more to add

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I... um...... yeah.

No drugs involved? Midnight snack too close to bed time?

Do you always dream of cataclysmic events?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Let's begin with an acknowledgement that satan is a judgment upon the earth and has no power aside from what God allows.

I am looking out for the energeia plane. Two things you have said that interest me:

1. Your reference to the black sun. The Schwarze Sonne is central to the religion of the NAZI SS.

2. You state "In my dreams they are invisible antigravity walls that extend below ground up to the sky, splitting overcast cloud cover with a strip of blue, weird vertical striations of vapor, and when in/over water, actually lifting a wall of water up. "

I refer you to the Linkin Park single, The Catalyst.

The satanic plan is real, but God is in control. May we all live through interesting times.

edit on 30-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
More people freaking out over nothing the sun is active again and yes it could knock out power or something but it's just a mabe thing. I think people think to much they need to work more think less. Then mabe we could move on with life and forget about 2012 or y2k what ever you call it.peace out..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I believe the sun is going through a major event that has the potential to do some damage to earth....it may not be the "end all" but a large enough solar storm can cause havoc. I can't dismiss the OP's visions...the way the world is going...anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

So have you studied astronomy? Or is all this from dreams and alot of research? Just curious... I'm in now way educated about this kind of stuff but I am interested in your theories.

Am is misunderstanding, or are you saying that all of this is an effect of changes inspace density.
edit on 30-11-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

YES! A change in the cosmological constant or LOCAL WORKING AETHER DENSITY will reveal ALL OTHER CONSTANTS to be, in fact, VARIABLE. This is the defining characteristic of QUANTUM PHASE SHIFTING, what happens to a flying saucer when it "slowly explodes" and drips bja or 100% homogenous beads of metal...ASTROMIMETIC is the the mass engine, benchtop singularity is scale invariant to supermassive blackhole or nuclei...matter, in this sense is non-volatile memory as it can come back to a classical state after going into hyperspace...The eerie stillness of Judgement Day is that of the flying saucer field.

top topics

join