It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Schratt's explosive evidence of UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Good video here..

still trying to edit it..brb,,

edit on 30-11-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Although I know the U.S. Military has Black programs that are CENTURIES in advancement of any other nation. I KNEW this guy on the first vid was FULL OF IT.....when he started talking about EJECTION SEATS!

Think about this....you are traveling at speeds according to him....using ZERO POINT ENERGY....and you can get to Mars and Back at the snap of a finger.....but there is no talk of inertias effect at that speed or even say 100th of it upon a HUMAN BODY being ejected?

Never mind the fact...he speeks as if these craft are traveling through normal space/time at FANTASTIC SPEEDS....the acceleration alone would KILL anyone inside! CRAP! Splitr Infinity

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Although I know the U.S. Military has Black programs that are CENTURIES in advancement of any other nation. I KNEW this guy on the first vid was FULL OF IT.....when he started talking about EJECTION SEATS!

Think about this....you are traveling at speeds according to him....using ZERO POINT ENERGY....and you can get to Mars and Back at the snap of a finger.....but there is no talk of inertias effect at that speed or even say 100th of it upon a HUMAN BODY being ejected?

Never mind the fact...he speeks as if these craft are traveling through normal space/time at FANTASTIC SPEEDS....the acceleration alone would KILL anyone inside! CRAP! Splitr Infinity

Part of zero-point energy is an electromagnetic 'forcefield' (don't like that star-trekky word but it does fit)
This is also known as (i think it's called a) Taurus (or something like that) And it creates a bubble of artificial gravity which is actually the method of propulsion, the craft actually 'falls' in the direction it wants to go or rather it is pulled, though both descriptions are not quite accurate. The bottom line is that the craft can travel at virtually any speed it wants to, seperate from the gravitational effects in the environment around it.
It is essentially like creating your on mini universe to travel around in.

Having said all of that the research is mostly theoretical and i won't provide links as this info is easy enough to find for yourself and easier to believe if you find it for yourself.

As for ejection seats, well i have to agree. unless the seat itself can create one of these 'forcefields' al la the jetsons (snicker) then i don't see how it would be of much use.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Which means it's crap. No ejection seat, no vehicle, no truth here.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Well your a lot of fun.
Zero point energy has been proven to be possible.

I understand that for the purposes of keeping practiced science within the realm of what we understand we often relegate anything imaginative or theoretical to researchers in dark rooms. I see why we do this.

But why does everyone assume that we are the absolute pinnacle of scientific understanding?
Add 100 years to the human race and the level of science that we would have would make our current incarnation look like it's in the dark ages.

How do people live without imagination?
Having imagination does not mean that you believe everything, it just means that you relegate a part of your time to thinking how something could be possible.

Whenever someone comes out and says "allright here's my idea, it's kinda wacky but if you really think about it it's not impossible" everyone always calls them a liar and a charletan?

Still, i do agree. this seems highly improbable. but dang me if it's not good clean fun to think about.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ejection at supersonic speeds is very difficult to survive (though not impossible) but that doesn't stop ejection systems being built into supersonic jet fighters.

If you're cruising at low speeds or hovering above a target in one of these babies and a fire breaks out you're going to curse the engineer who decided not to fit an ejector just because you can't eject at warp speed

The pulsar craft he mentions is reminiscent of the object that Betty Cash saw. I wonder if that was an early prototype?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Yeah makes sense what you're saying but ejection seats not necessary are to be used at great speeds. IMO in case of emergency the pilot can try to bring the craft down to accepted speeds then eject themselves out othe same way they do with supersonic crafts that we conventionally know of.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
Ejection at supersonic speeds is very difficult to survive (though not impossible) but that doesn't stop ejection systems being built into supersonic jet fighters.

If you're cruising at low speeds or hovering above a target in one of these babies and a fire breaks out you're going to curse the engineer who decided not to fit an ejector just because you can't eject at warp speed

The pulsar craft he mentions is reminiscent of the object that Betty Cash saw. I wonder if that was an early prototype?

...Mr Buddy... eX-parimentail 'Sport Model' ejection seats in it or not
... How
ULTRA-HOT is Cathy Rankin

... She got my 'in case the push to start' didnt work ejection seat activated

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The second video was ok. Although, in my opinion, there is nothing to the 'rods' phenomenon but insects caught on digital cameras so that tended to distract from the 'meat' which is the witness testimony. Likewise for the supposed photos of cityscapes on Mars and the moon which I think can be explained by compression artefacts caused by 'lossy' compression algorithms. There didn't appear to be an awful lot of discernment on the maker's part on what not to include. I guess they had an hour and half to fill. Trevor James Constable seemed like a whackjob to me as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

To say that the whole story is bunk just because the craft had ejection seats is being just a little short-sighted, wouldn't you say?

I'm not sure that ejection seats currently in place today in most of our military aircraft are usable at maximum speeds. I mean, can you use an ejection seat while traveling at mach 4 or beyond?

I would suggest that maybe the ejection seats are for use only when the craft's speed allows it, like during take-offs and landings. Even the space shuttles had ejection seats, (but they were not to be used in space) so does this mean that the space shuttle program was a lie too?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

He is full of common blurb speak from the science cartels that tell you nothing.
The crew are not affected by the speed or acceleration or deceleration because the pressure
on the fine matter, from the motor coil, means the crew and ship go unaffected together
through the fine matter of space. Rockets and jets move the craft while passengers go along
for a ride. Pressure waves in the fine matter go through every particle controlling them all.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Raivan- Thanks.... for I did not know that "zero-point energy," was the term used for an antigrav. magnetic shield surrounding the starship.

But.... as for Schratt's claim that all flying saucer flap's are all homegrown Black-Ops is alot of pure bunk.

Schratt... reminds me of former CIA spook - George Adamski - Only his tact is just the opposite of Adamski, which provides the CIA with enough dis-info.; too totally brainwash the minions.

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 30-11-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 30-11-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The photograph which flashes quickly by in the first video, of a supposed outdoor show (?!) of these super-secret craft at Norton Air Force Base was interesting. I froze the video to examine it more closely. A problem with the image quickly became apparent. The Sun angle, as indicated by highlights and shadows, is different on the right and left hand sides and different, still, on the smaller of the two 'saucers', in the middle foreground. I suspect that this image has been artfully constructed from several photographs taken at different times, and the saucer images inserted into it. Details of this can be discussed, if anyone's interested. Ross

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Did I watch the right video? I didn't see any "explosive evidence" of UFOs. It all seemed like imaginative storytelling. Oh yes, the government has craft that can make return trips to Mars in a day - Really? What evidence other than a guy saying so.

Same with his really dumb looking renderings of flying saucers with their "nuclear containment area". Anyone can create such diagrams if they have the software. That doesn't make such creations "explosive evidence". And to top it off, that stupid hoax photo of the flying saucer in front of the hangar. Seriously, why do people insist on posting the lamest crack-pot videos with screaming hyperbolic titles like "explosive evidence" of UFOs?

I guess that this forum is mostly just entertainment and is perused predominantly by people looking for a good laugh.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the videos , I watched the first one and I think it is very plausible , downloading the 2nd one now.
s&f

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have seen this Michael Schratt guy before he was on Project Camelot video and it was a more extensive video that was done as he showed volumes of material he had on classified UFO projects

Part one

Part two

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You're suggesting that the craft not have ejection seats because of the speeds it is capable of. Actually, you're stating it cannot exist because of that lone fact.

Did you bother to think that ejection seats are not mandated to be used at full speed?

That ejection seats are there for safety purposes, and to only be used when obviously safe to do so? An object that moves at such speeds is obviously not to be ejected out of, so why are you assuming the seats are there solely for said speeds?
- I don't know myself either way, but I'd be willing to think that if said craft were real, with ejection seats in place, that there are safety controls or relays that lock out the ejection seat when over a certain speed. A safety precaution for the safety precaution. Why not?
edit on 30-11-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

At first i was debating wether to star or not, then i watched the first video and man, that blonde is smoking straight out of bay watch star for you and 10 for her.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

If I told you I drive a japanese car with ejection seats you would conclude that there is no such thing as a japanese car.

-rrr

join