It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 years old boy from Canada says Jesus told him we will hide in caves soon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Phantomfire707

HI there

What about the Norway Spiral Light?

Some theories have it being a Russian missile, so there is a connection....

I pretty much ignored the Norway Spiral in regards to prophecy. I believe an authentic sign from God as a great warning for the world, should be immense that goes beyond any possibility of being a localized hologram.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581

So in your view Russia is Precursor of antichrist and may be personally that is Putin? ............

Gliese581, I do not personally believe Putin is the precursor of the antichrist.

For my views to be considered accurate, a true madman must ascend the throne of Russia.

If I were right about a future crazy leader of Russia, I don't think any legitimate prophecy reveals the details about how such a person arrives to power in Russia....either by elections or by forceful coup.

I state by "elections," because I am heavily biased by dreams which could happen to be meaningless(I think about prophecy very much, so MEANINGLESS dreams about the same prophetic stuff, is clearly a possibility. We dream of what we obsess about). My first dream about Russian elections was around 1995. Most of such dreams happened last year. Unfortunately I am attached to the dreams until I can claim once and for all (for the 3rd time?) that the dreams are utterly worthless. Even the dream connected to the Serb referendum could have caused the devils to manipulate the Serb mayors into changing the original "Feb 15" referendum date into a "Feb 14 and Feb 15" referendum in order to discredit my writings and observations about Fatima prophecy if they are correct and considered a danger to them in the first place. I truly believe if the referendum stayed put on only Feb 15 I would have stayed silent the last 2 months. That number 14 was crucial in easing me back online, and potentially inflicting all the more damage to the truth(?).

And I say by "elections" instead of "coup" because I attempt to put together a prophetic puzzle based on pieces that might fit and may seem sensible to me, that may also hint at the Russians arrival by elections. Yet I am constantly aware that I could have made a serious mistake in judgement, but certain information does seem to align itself. And some part of my mind won't let go of these things. One small example: Russian presidential elections always take place on a Sunday....the only Fatima anniversary to fall on a Sunday this year is May 13. Mary could have appeared to Fatima beginning on May 13 because it is a prophetic date pertaining to the start of her prophecies fulfillment in regards to Russia. As was the year 1917 relevant to Russia. So that is one of the potential clues/speculative reasons that I thought the Russian elections would be postponed or annulled and held on May 13.

A Garabandal prophecy speaks of the communists returning. I made the big leap (biased) in guessing that a future Russian madman on the throne is not a card carrying communist, but rather is perhaps aligned with the communists from other countries, perhaps aligned with the communists in his own country.

It's possible that the Russian and global economy collapses first and in dire circumstances Putin lashes out at the west, but rightly or wrongly, I am heavily biased against that possibility. As I see you are as well. I do recognize however, that since December Putin may have become much more anti-western then before, and capable of surprising me. Recent talk of defending Christians looks like it has to do purely with upcoming elections, and nothing more.

If Antichrist comes to power and violently persecutes the religious, setting himself up to be a god on earth, but Russia has not fulfilled and transformed as I would have expected, I am more then willing to adjust my views about what is the prophetic truth about periods of peace and everything.

I agree, that Obama is not the antichrist.

The reality for me, is that only with the hardcore start of events, can I begin to ascertain what is true.

Before Christ returns, the Bible says in the end its the Antichrist VS. the Two Witnesses. In my view the sum of various other prophecies indicate a prior confrontation between Satan's chosen and God's chosen: The Russian Hitler VS. a Pope raised by God and a young French leader raised by God.

Without an obvious Russian Hitler dominating or beginning to dominate the world, we may assume that I have misjudged, and the world instead has entered straight into the Antichrist period if the other signs confirm it. The facts on the ground trump all else.

(continued......):
edit on 3-3-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
continue:

Maybe you want me to be as convincing as possible in defense of my belief that a Russian Hitler is the precursor. But the truth is I wish to see first whether the events in Russia convince myself fully above all, that I am overall correct, and right about timing, before I stick my neck out in possible opposition to internet prophets that claim the opposite. If you wish, You should ask me again in 3 or 5 weeks when I am unencumbered by certain biases caused by dreams and a certain unmentionable coincidence connected potential delusion, possibly sooner depending on what happens in the meantime.

About some of those prophecies floating around recently at the heart of the issue, they are not new, they are rehash of older prophecies from some centuries ago.

One interpretation that may suite you, is that 1) Vatican gets invaded by foreign army (Iranians and Russians? or others), 2) Pope flees Rome and hides and 3) Then Russians(?) install their own mockery of a Pope within the Vatican walls (Like Chechnya's president) or Russians permit Italians to choose a new (anti)Pope from an approved list that is sympathetic to the invaders and very worldly and offensive to God's eye.

------------

Here are some prophecies about timing and delays:

Sister of the Nativity:

-1. She see's in a vision that God's judgement dimly begins at the end of the century that belongs with 19 _ _ (dimly begins at the end of the 20th century) but that the beginning is hard to discern and that God's judgement fully manifests within the 21st century: (this is a google translation with minor but accurate corrections: ) "I found myself in the presence of God. I heard a booming voice who said: Woe, woe, woe to the last century! I understood, by the powerful voice, that these misfortunes were those who arrive at the approach of the judgment and the judgment itself. I said not a word, and as the Lord hath made known that no man on earth will know positively what day or what year the son of man will descend to earth to judge all men I do not ask more. But this is what God wanted me to see well in the light. I began to look in the light of God the century to begin in 1800 and I saw in this light that the (grand) judgement (OF GOD) WAS NOT THERE, and that it would NOT be the last century. I considered, favored by that same light, the century from 1900 until around the end (of it) to see if it would be positively the last. Our Lord made me know (that it would commence at the end of the 20th century) and yet I doubted if it would (occur) AT THE END OF THE CENTURY from 1900, or (would occur) in that (century) from (after the year) 2000. But that I saw is that if the judgment comes in the century from 1900, it will not come until late (end of the 20th century), and that s'il(if?) it (time) passes that century (into the 21st century), the 2000 (century) will not pass without it(God's terrible Judgement fully) happening and I saw this in the light of God.

(Clearly the vision above foretells of an uncertainty about whether God's great judgement begins at the end of the 20th century or happens entirely in the 21st century.)

-2. 18th century apparition of Jesus to the Sister: "Centuries are like days for me. Look at this sun; see how much it still has to travel and estimate the time that is left in the world.“ I looked intently and it seemed to me that the sun would set in about 2 hours. Jesus said “Do not forget that those are not millenniums but only centuries and they are few in number”

Sister Aiello:

-1. "I am bending over the world, holding in suspension the justice of God. OTHERWISE THESE THINGS WOULD ALREADY HAVE NOW COME TO PASS."

-2. "If I were not bent over the earth to cover all with my maternal love, the tempest of fire would have already broken upon the nations of the world!’"

-3. "This is the mantle of mercy for all those who, having repented, come back to My Immaculate Heart. See? The right hand holds the mantle to cover and to save poor sinners, while with the left hand I hold back the Divine Justice, so that the time of Mercy may still be prolonged."

--------

I am happy to answer any question (from those not intent on making me look bad.)

I never wanted you to stop your blogging if that was what you wanted to do.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
2 Esdras 15 www.sacred-texts.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I posted that newly re-discovered prophecy, announced these days online. For me it was a shock because I didn't expect the dragons to come from Arabia. Or may be from the seagate near Aden, that I expected based on other info. But here it doesn't say from the sea (that the dragon expects the beast to come from). It says "the nations of the dragons of Arabia"

Whatever it is the interpretation, Esdras prophecy turns the picture upside down! I am reflecting on it day and night. It may well be that it negates all of my writings in this forum so far. I humbly submit and pray to God to reveal the truth whatever it is. No matter if I will be partially or full wrong, and of course I cannot go on to correct any of the threads that have posted here. No one is without error, especially when we deal with such prophecies with different language from ours. And when we do not know them. Because the book 2 Esdras have been idden for a long time from most Bibles and Bible scholars do not count it in their end time estimations until now. What I can say, is we have been given a GREAT GRACE in the End Times this prophecy of Esdras to be made public! Thanks to the radio preacher who did so! I will not mention it however, because want the people to read the prophecy first without commentary. It is too early to identify particular Et groups to be evil, without having any complete picture of the ET races - something that preacher is obviously doing at the end of the radio show.Let the Word of God speak, and we listen to it first!

God bless everyone of us who serves Him
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The same as Elijah (Elias), your guardian angel will guide you to the
refuges and not all of them will be caves. Jesus speaks to John Leary
about the "refuges."

~ ~ ~

message to John Leary

Thursday, May 3, 2012: (Sts. Philip & James)

Jesus said: “My people, at times you receive criticism for talking about refuges where some say they are not in the Bible. At this point in time in non-communist countries you are not openly persecuted to the point of martyrdom for your faith. Yet in the Early Church, Christians were being martyred, so that they practiced their faith secretly in the catacombs. Even the prophets were threatened with death because the people did not want to hear the prophet’s words of repentance for their sins. As a result Elijah hid in a cave at Mt. Carmel in Haifa, Israel to avoid being killed. As in this vision, I even told you that where necessary, My angels would carve out caves for your safe havens. I am giving you a message of hope during the tribulation that My angels will protect you at My refuges by making you invisible to your persecutors. You will have to leave your homes, if they are not refuges, so you can be led by your guardian angels to your safe havens. I will provide for your food and shelter, and My angels will defend you from the evil ones....

www.johnleary.com...

3 Kings 19:5-10
And he cast himself down, and slept in the shadow of the juniper tree: and behold an angel of the Lord touched him, and said to him: Arise and eat. [6] He looked, and behold there was at his head a hearth cake, and a vessel of water: and he ate and drank, and he fell asleep again. [7] And the angel of the Lord came again the second time, and touched him, and said to him: Arise, eat: for thou hast yet a great way to go. [8] And he arose, and ate, and drank, and walked in the strength of that food forty days and forty nights, unto the mount of God, Horeb. [9] And when he was come thither, he abode in a cave: and behold the word of the Lord came unto him, and he said to him: What dost thou here, Elias? [10] And he answered: With zeal have I been zealous for the Lord God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant: they have thrown down thy altars, they have slain thy prophets with the sword, and I alone am left, and they seek my life to take it away.

www.drbo.org...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I've had dreams of many people in caves when the alignment comes this past week, listen to the children for they will lead you friends.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581

Whatever it is the interpretation, Esdras prophecy turns the picture upside down! I am reflecting on it day and night. It may well be that it negates all of my writings in this forum so far. I humbly submit and pray to God to reveal the truth whatever it is. No matter if I will be partially or full wrong, and of course I cannot go on to correct any of the threads that have posted here. No one is without error, especially when we deal with such prophecies with different language from ours.
Why didn't you humbly submit and pray to your god to reveal the truth before?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
I've had dreams of many people in caves when the alignment comes this past week, listen to the children for they will lead you friends.
What alignment are you talking about, and how much would you like to be that nothing happens?
edit on 12-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I don't know I wrote alignments lol,I meant I had the dream this past week and I have no idea why it says that cause it don't make sense sorry buddy.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
I don't know I wrote alignments lol,I meant I had the dream this past week and I have no idea why it says that cause it don't make sense sorry buddy.
Were you on a spirit walk when you wrote it?

CX

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
At 8 years old my daughter said her friend told everyone at school that her grandad ate a guinea pig in a sandwich.

Kids tend to say things at times that they think will impress those around them.

I'd be interested in hearing what moneymaking schemes are now going on around this kid. Thats usualy the case with this kind of thing.

CX.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Give them your money than if that's all your gonna give to this thread, you mind as well cause all of you seem to be worried about someone else's money. I thought life was about love and not materialistic things and most of you speak of the negativity in it but none of you practice it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
if I were to relate this with anything it would have to be Fukushima's potential to force the remaining living creatures underground.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join