It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John McCain Pissed at Americans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Do you think McCain is pissed at Americans because he lost the 2008 election? Ever since then he's been on a war-mongering path and is for detaining anyone including Americans (which is anti-Constitutional) with this National Defense Authorization Act!!

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
he has always been on a war mongering path ,

Nobody cares if he is pissed or not . He's old news .

He lost his own election by bringing that bimbo to steal hilarys voters . Nobody to blame but him self. If hes mad good .

He needs to gtfo of congress and let someone else with a little empthy in office.

and if the op is John Mccain , then screw you !

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
John McCain is going thru the early stages of dementia. He couldn't keep his composure during the '08 election debates. He forgot questions, he lost his temper numerous times. He should be retired 5 years ago.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Can I ask you something ....?

Who Really cares wheather or not John McCain is pissed?

Why would anyone really care?

Dont you have your Own live to care about and people in it who need you to worry about relevant topics important to them???

Do you think We care about this type of thing most of us dont !!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012
Do you think We care about this type of thing most of us dont !!!!!

Then don't comment and move along. No need to spread your negativity and this IS a discussion board.

On topic: Personally I think McCain has always wanted war as he's from the old school and this is all he knows. He could also be hell-bent on retaliating against anything and everything for the things he's been through. As others have mentioned, I'm pretty sure he's losing his wits either eay.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Maybe a nice guy but seems senile.
And perhaps flouridated.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
McCain is like every other politician. He's an actor. Nothing more. Nothing less. And right now his role is to be the bad guy.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I really believe that John McCain is in one of the stages of dementia....he is very delusional....and I think he headed for one of the mental health wards...set aside for the elite.

His actions since 2010 I think prove...he is (out of his mind!)...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
While the ideas presented in this thread are true, I think the OP's point is that McCain still has power and he seems to be doing everything he can to harm this country and its people. I totally agree.

I am from AZ originally, so I kinda always followed what McCain was doing. He used to be relatively moderate for an AZ republican, but lately he just seems to want to cause death, destruction and mayhem.

There should be some kind of competency test that needs to be passed every year before a politician can make laws that affect all of us. A number of companies today require various tests to be passed for jobs that, while important to the company, pale in comparison to the importance that a senator's influence carries. I suppose the argument would be that the people have voted for that person, thereby affirming their confidence in him/her to represent them. That is a tough argument to overcome. I would only say that I do believe the job is so important that we should have verification that the person is who they and their media machine make them out to be. You know, like Reagan said, "Trust but verify". I'm sure republicans would agree.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Freakjive...thanks for coming to my defense...everyone else saw my point to the question!! After seeing Rand Paul question McCain on this bill I just saw this bitterness towards Americans (and the rest of mankind).

I'm my opinion, he is definitely losing his freakin' mind and wants to occupy every nation by his war propoganda and detain whomever he and his cronies feel are against their real goal. Here is a guy who was a POW and now he's pushing a bill to imprison anyone (American's included) without charge or trial. This guy is coo-koo for Coco-Puffs

new topics

top topics

join