It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Poison hack the United nations (passwords, emails, information released) / BANKS NEXT:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yup, so it is alleged, hacker group team Poison have apparently had enough of these types of comments and actions:

http:///v2RyCr00

A Senate for Global Corruption, the United Nations sits to facilitate the introduction of a New
World Order and a One World Government as outlined by Brock Chisolm the former Director of UNWHO
when he said:

'To achieve a One World Government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their
individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification'

Team Poison have the following comments on that subject :

The overseer of many atrocities from Rwanda to Darfour to the inaction in Yugoslavia to the creation
of the State of Israel and the disposition of the Palestinian people, the UN has become a beast that
must be stopped or tamed!

How far you have come from the first address by Thomas Jefferson where 'peace, commerce and honest
friendship' were the Modis Operandi to one today where talk of 'eliminating 350,000 people a day'
as outlined by Jacques Cousteau is a academic consideration.

The UN is a fraud! The bureaucratic head of NATO used to legitimise the Barbarism of Capitalist elite!

Conor Cruise said 'you can safely appeal to the UN in the comfortable certainty that it will let
you down' - never has a truer sentence been spoken......

United Nations, why didnt you expect us?
Enjoy:

And what follows is a very large list of email addresses, user names and passwords, which i won't copy and paste (although you can easily find this information via search engines or the above link)

and a final quote

// The question now is... how?... We will let the so called
"security experts" over at the UN figure that out. . . .
------ Have a Nice Day....-

edit on 29-11-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-29-2011 by Springer because: Changed quote tags to external content tags

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
related:

www.dailydot.com...

Roughly 1,000 emails, user names, and passwords belonging to United Nations development program officials were leaked by hacking group called “Team Poison” late last night. The emails appear to be unrelated to the climate change emails leaked last week.

According to a statement posted on Pastebin, a text-sharing site frequently used by hackers, the leak is a protest over the UN’s perceived descent into a “New World Order.” The release goes on to call the UN a “Senate for Global Corruption” and a “fraud” used to “legitimise the Barbarism of Capitalist elite.”

also:

esides this UN release, Team Poison announced an assault on banks a few days ago, dubbed Operation Robin Hood. Operation Robin Hood is a joint effort with hacktivist group Anonymous, whose purpose, as described by the The Inquirer, would “see funds channeled back to the disenfranchised 99 percent.”

So some of the banks and bankers are next

www.kentsson.se...

news.softpedia.com... ter_web

More info on Anonymous + Team poison vs the banks

news.softpedia.com...

Anonymous and Team Poison united under the name p0isAnon and declared war on the financial institutions they claim are interfering too much in the Occupy protests. Robin Hood is the name of the new operation, in which they plan on taking credit cards and donating them to the “99 percent” and charities worldwide.

They have this to say:

“In regards to the recent demonstrations and protests across the globe, we are going to turn the tables on the banks. Operation Robin Hood is going to return the money to those who have been cheated by our system and most importantly to those hurt by our banks,” reads a video statement.

The newly formed alliance claims they already started the mission, the first victims being Chase, Bank of America and Citibank.

“We have donated thousands to many protests around the world. We have donated thousands to the homeless and other charities. Our government has fallen short in many ways.”

Besides the open declaration of war against banks, Operation Robin Hood is another opportunity for the hacktivists to urge people to move their money into “secure credit unions.”

Just like the legendary hero, they claim this operation will make the “villains” pay for every injustice they committed when they turned down people or left them homeless.

“We are not afraid of the Police, Secret Service, or the FBI. We are going to show you banks are not safe and take our money back. We are going to hit the true evil while not harming theirs customers and helping others,” p0isAnon claims.

edit on 11-29-2011 by Springer because: changed quote tags to external content tags

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Seen these boys in action. They can deliver...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wow so are we all going to find a few extra grand in our banks?

Iam all for these kids doing this but they will get caught then recruited then they will be the police who catch the next lot of hackers ...then repeat.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well let me be the first to say this is going to go bad....

First, if they do succeed in shifting money from banks to anywhere...the S will hit the F.
You think these corporations of money laundering theives are going to sit back and take it?
No, they will simply tell CONgress to pass legislation to restrict the Internet...
And they have the money, to line the pockets of CONgress.
The bills are already drawn up, just waiting for the right crisis to sign them off.
(patriot act was similar)

Or another bad scenario:
If Team PoisAnon gets this money...
The dollar could just be devalued enough to make it worthless.
We all know the markets are highly manipulated.
Which would fall directly into the bankers hands.
Because then they could introduce another form of "One world" currency.
In which all other currencies are null and void.
Making all their collective hard work....useless..

I am not saying either event would happen.

It just seems to obvious, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Well, before this event - the plans for internet censorship are proceeding anyway, so it seems the hacking community are basically trying to take down as many corrupt, greedy bastards before total control arrives.

If this means some high level executives and CEO's become very worried that their accounts, security and details have become known to the public, then screw them, screw them the same way they've been screwing us.

They deserve it and make viable, perfect targets for these hackers. I have no sympathy for the corrupt - whether that be war-mongering politicians, corrupt cops, bribed lawyers, judges and such. They made their own beds, they made their choices, now they have to face their consequences.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Didn't Ed Norten do something like this in fight club? wipe the slate clean for everyone? If they are going to do this I hope they tell me so I can get a massive loan out

But joking aside I agree with you, I had a bank account when I was 12 and had £50 in it but lost my account card,I didnt use it for 10 years, I have tried and tried to get it back but they say the account doesnt exist anymore.....grrrrrrr
edit on 29-11-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
To be fair the ATS rules have made me a little cautious about what I could have posted lately as a lot of DOX's have occurred in the last few days - including details about senators, corrupt cops etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I won't ever post info directly but I hope mods allow me to keep linking as it's important news

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Looks like the BBC are on the case too:

www.bbc.co.uk...

A group of hackers has posted more than 100 email addresses and login details which it claimed to have extracted from the United Nations.

Many of the emails involved appear to belong to members of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).

The group, which identifies itself as Teampoison, attacks the UN's behaviour and calls it a "fraud".

A spokeswoman for the UNDP said the agency believed "an old server which contains old data" had been targeted.

"UNDP is taking action to close any vulnerabilities on our website," said Sausan Ghosheh.

"Please note that UNDP.org was not compromised."

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Some of the passwords are ridiculous, 000 seems to be a favourite, must be a default. I would have expected better from an organisation as well funded as the UN.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I despise the UN ... BRAVO!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

details on #OpRobinHood @ ATS

edit on 29-11-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

To be fair the ATS rules have made me a little cautious about what I could have posted lately as a lot of DOX's have occurred in the last few days - including details about senators, corrupt cops etc.

Its funny that if you link to dox in the msm, ats dont seem to mind it,. If you link to pastbin they do..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I for one very much appreciate these breaking Anonymous events, I just can't wait to hear the end result/full extent of their operation against the banksters. I hope it has a bad effect upon this going forward to WWIII.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
obamas hand has gotta be hovering over the kill switch for the internet.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It is very interesting, thank you for bringing up.

I wondering if they can actually get it done.

Well it would be quite a step up from a DDoS attack

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

More of this kind of protest is needed. Peeps are trying to control the net and they will pass there laws if we protest on not... Personally I would rather go down with my fist in the air.....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
obamas hand has gotta be hovering over the kill switch for the internet.

no such thing, unless he's willing to destroy hundreds of thousands of legitimate businesses and transactions. Which won't grant him any favours.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wonder what the plan is, this is interesting.
It could work as long as they use the banks own "rules" against them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join