It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrested Spy in Lebanon Confesses MKO's Collaboration with Mossad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

People's Mujahedin of Iran

The People's Mujahedin of Iran (PMOI, also MEK, MKO) (Persian: سازمان مجاهدين خلق ايران sāzmān-e mojāhedin-e khalq-e irān) is a terrorist militant organization that advocates the overthrow of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Founded in 1965 by a group of leftist Iranian college students as an Islamic and Marxist political mass movement[3] MEK was originally devoted to armed struggle against the Shah of Iran, capitalism, and 'Western imperialism'.[4] In the aftermath of 1979 Iranian Revolution, at first the MEK and the Tudeh Party, chose to side with the clerics led by Ayatollah Khomeini against the liberals, nationalists and other moderate forces within the revolution. A power struggle ensued, and by mid-1981, MEK was fighting street battles against the Islamic Revolutionary Guards.[5][6][7] During the Iran-Iraq War, the group was given refuge by Saddam Hussein and mounted attacks on Iran from within Iraqi territory.[8] Government sources claim that over 17,000 Iranians were killed by the MKO.[9]

They're not the boy scouts you make them out to be. From what I can tell all they have caused is death and destruction. I'm not an expert on the matter though.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Expat888

Based on what?
MKO has been around since 81 and they haven't destabilized Iran yet.

They tried hard in mersad , but they failed.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

they dont set timetables when it comes to destabilising countries.
hell theyve been doing it in cuba since castro took over.. in turkey and iraq since the late 60s early 70s in iran ever since the islamic revolution in 79.. and many other places around the world..
all part of the same old game ...
had the misfortune over the years of encountering the players during my travels.. like rats the bastards are everywhere and have their grubby little fingers poking around in many peoples pies..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

They are the most ridiculous thing on the planet . Like I said before , Islamic Marxist. The same as Impossible possible.

+ They have shown on the Mersad and other terrorist attacks how much fund of Iranian people they are.

We have learned through the history and we don't have a week memory.

As they saw the defeat of MKO in Mersad they just run to the villages nearby and used those houses to fight Iranian fighters.

They were never welcome in Iran and never will be.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I always figured these guys were inspired by certain interests just by their historic background, I never knew about this information.

I'm wondering if anyone can verify or debunk this?

Report: CIA Using MKO, Terrorist Groups for Bombings inside Iran

The US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is using terrorist proxies, including the Mojahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO), to carry out bombing attacks in Iran, a report unveiled on Saturday.

I want to find this report the article mentions...

I found it, it's not as informative as I would have wished:

The U.S. Is Already Attacking Iran Through Terrorist Proxies

Tehran’s contention that the United States is carrying out terror attacks inside Iran in an effort to destabilize the Ahmadinejad regime in preparation for a military assault was largely ignored by the establishment media, but it’s an admitted fact that the CIA uses terrorist proxies to do precisely that.

This article is worth taking a look at too:

Iran's US terrorism claim: Tehran to send 'proof' of US-led plots to UN

Saeed Jalili, secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council, waved two folders of documents before thousands of Iranians gathered in Tehran, reported state-owned channel Press TV.

Wow there sure is a lot of information coming out lately. Now it's time to try and filter out the BS...I want to see this proof. Iran claims to have proof of Israeli and American interference.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

u.s been after iran since the islamic revolution in 79 when its puppet the shah was overthrown.

hurt poor u.s feelings that the iranian people wanted to be free rather than be american puppets.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

A lot of people try and make it sound like the Iranian people liked the U.S. backed Shah. That is not the case, I'm also not claiming that the Iranian people love their current government. I just find it odd when members deny the possibility of U.S. or Israeli involvement,and there are some that acknowledge these activities, but claim it's for the good of the people.

Israel/USA will have to attack Iran before that proof they claim to have makes it's way to the UN

Not that the UN would do anything either way.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
well,

I think the MKO's are in it for the money.

Perhaps as "double agents".

Does their leadership have any history of business?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The very post at the top of this page has a link to their wikipedia. Even the sugar coated information they put up hints them to be nothing more than hired mercenaries. Someone tried to make them out as some do good super heroes but it's estimated they have killed 17 thousand Iranians. Also Saddam gave them refuge while Saddam and the Americans were "tight" with each other.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

true..
It should be left to the iranian people (and others around the world where westerners are meddling) to decide what they want for themselves without outside interference/meddling ...
Till then everyone suffers from the greed and bloodlust of westerners playing colonial masters...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Im not making them out to be boyscouts.
Just clarifying that they are not the worst group in the world that was previously posted.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

They believe in separation of church and state. That makes it a little less ridiculous than the most ridiculous thing on earth.

Lots of hyperbole flying in this thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I understand that you support Iran to an extent.
I don't think this group is what you think and therefor not deserving of your "hatred" at least not for the reason you are "hating" them.

I don't think they are the same as the "rebels" in libya. I don't think we should be messing with Iran like we are. I don't support the threats against them and I don't buy all the BS about them.
That said, their government isn't good, they are just as guilty of being a #ty government as Isreal or us.
If they were going to have a coupe or be taken over, I'd prefer the task be undertaken by exiled Iranian's than the U.S.

I think. I'm honestly no expert on it.
edit on 29-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

They aren't free though. Their government isn't good. No matter what you think.
I agree with you that we shouldn't be trying to do anything there and shouldn't support Israel's threats, but after that you are wrong. I think your distaste for the U.S. and Israel's treatment of Iran has led to some sort of misguided support for the Iranian regime.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

If the claims of MKO collaborating with Mossad are true, then a lot of the unrest you are using as part of your debate was interference geared by Mossad and the CIA. I agree with you that the current regime in Iran has a lot of problems but it's obvious that the Western media exaggerates it. Most of their bad PR is based on lies that our media has created.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We all know - don't we? - that the Zionists who control the US and Israel have had a blueprint for decades that calls for dividing virtually all of the Islamic countries into smaller countries.

Lebanon may have been the first target. They tried as hard as they could and have all but destroyed Lebanon but it is still one country.

The three division plan for Iraq was pushed hard for several years and but that has not quite worked yet.

The Zionists have had their dream come true with Sudan and we will see if the American puppets split Libya the way the Zionists want.

Nothing would make the Zionists happier than splitting up Egypt, Syria and Iran.

There is only one song book when if comes to the Middle East. It was written in Hebrew and subtitled in English so the Brits and Americans could follow along and lip-sync.

Oh, forgot Pakistan, they are working on that as we speak (write).

edit on 29-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I know this too, but we can't deny that the people wouldn't be happier without the oppression. I don't think it's our job to relieve them of it. They can do that themselves if enough of them want it and they will eventually, but the government does hurt it's own people and are a barbaric in their punishments.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

All these rebel factions end up being traced to Mossad and or CIA. That should be an obvious sign to anyone.

Soon those freedom loving rebels from Libya will be helping out in Iran

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

We say that the fourth aggression is already underway because once again, as in the Iraq case, the United States has been attacking Iran for many months, and not just with verbal insults and threats. It has been flying unmanned aerial surveillance drones over Iran since 2004; it has infiltrated combat and reconnaissance teams into Iran "to collect targeting data and to establish contact with anti-government ethnic minority groups" (Seymour Hersh);[2] it has bestowed an ambiguous "protected" status upon the Mujahedin-e Khalq, a group which, since 1997, the U.S. Department of State has designated a Foreign Terrorist Organization, but a group that the Washington regime now uses to launch cross-border attacks on Iran from within U.S.-occupied Iraq;[3] and it and its Israeli client have repeatedly threatened larger scale and more open attacks. This pre-invasion aggression was an important feature of the overall aggression against Iraq, where the US and British greatly increased their "spikes of activity" with massive bombing well before the March 19, 2003 invasion[4]—major acts of war and aggression begun as early as April 2002, that were almost wholly ignored by the Free Press and "international community."

2006 source which I have posted many times

top topics

<< 1   >>

join