It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cain Conundrum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I am sure most of you have seen all of the recent allegations against Herman Cain. Along with those accusations have come counter claims regarding who, if anyone, is behind these claims. Opinions vary, with some claiming the accusations are true, some stating it's all for money, some stating that his rivals in the Republican party are behind things, and others claiming that the Democrats are behind things. Even race has been brought into the whole thing, as a potential issue, with tempers high among debaters.

Now, I have another idea, and am curious as to what you think about it. What about the possibility that Cain is a plant, a mole, from the left? What if they put him in as a candidate, knowing he has so many issues, and assuming that the right would embrace him as a candidate? Suppose that they did this, planning to reveal his shady past only after he secured the nomination. However, things backfired, when the past caught up to him too soon. Just a thought, but curious as to what you all think. The idea that one side could promote a candidate for the other side is interesting to me, and if true, could have profound repercussions on the entire political process.

Whatever we all think about Cain is a side issue here, really. Personally, if anyone is interested, I am not a supporter, and the reasons have nothing to do with either his color or all of the allegations. It's policy issues, and lack of knowledge, that caused my decision regarding Cain. That aside, though, what do you think of the idea of his being a mole? Or, for that matter, any candidate being a mole?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Now, I have another idea, and am curious as to what you think about it. What about the possibility that Cain is a plant, a mole, from the left? ..... That aside, though, what do you think of the idea of his being a mole? Or, for that matter, any candidate being a mole?

What if Obama is a planted mole from the right?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Reading between the lines, it does look as if he was set up.

I have to ask the reason as to why after all these years is his history coming out of the woodwork?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I don't like his response to the allegations, so I have to assume that he was behind his own fail.

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Now, I have another idea, and am curious as to what you think about it. What about the possibility that Cain is a plant, a mole, from the left? ..... That aside, though, what do you think of the idea of his being a mole? Or, for that matter, any candidate being a mole?

What if Obama is a planted mole from the right?

lol, and Bush was a plant so that Obama could get in in 2008?
edit on 29-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Unfortunately for your theory, Cain has a long and involved history with the conservative Koch brothers and their 'Americans for Prosperity' PAC. He's a corporatist first and former Federal Reserve banker.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

For that, I would suspect it's because now he's in the national limelight. Even if this stuff is true, they might not have come out with it otherwise. Isn't just this stuff, though, but that his wife is apparently a lifelong Democrat.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

He's running on the right; how could he be a mole for the side he seems to be on?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Unfortunately for your theory, Cain has a long and involved history with the conservative Koch brothers and their 'Americans for Prosperity' PAC. He's a corporatist first and former Federal Reserve banker.

Not so sure any of the banker types are actually right wing. Corporate for certain, and from things I heard from GF employees years ago, not that people friendly. Any thoughts on the current scandals?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

The right and the left are just hegelian alchemy. Those and everything else is controlled opposition. Controlled by COINTELPRO-esque tactics. Its all fake. The realisty is foreign policy. Watch what they do not what they say. America will be the last domino to fall.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I've been thinking about this too, and I have my own similar theory. I think that Cain is simply a smoke-screen. His sexual harassment allegations, whether or not they're true, are used to brew up this big, nonsense story that the media jumps all over. So when people talk politics, Herman Cain is the first thing on their mind.

But where's the coverage of Mitt Romney's campaign donors being big bankers? I haven't seen any. Where's the coverage of Ron Paul, and the news that he's actually leading in Iowa? It's there, but you really have to look to find it. You'd be suprised at how often I hear "Who?" when I bring up Ron Paul.

It's a really simple tactic, but obviously effective. This doesn't necessarily have to be limited to politics, this is something that seems to be done all of the times. When there are important things going on in the world, Casey Anthony's trial gets a ton of attention, and so does Michael Jacksons death, an expensive wedding, a golfers sexual affairs, and now Herman Cains sexual affairs. Stupid things shift peoples attention from important things, and this is done intentionally.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Could be right. Pretty clear that there is someone in control we don't see.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

The media excels at diversion, and obscuring the facts. How often do we see stories that don't have all the facts, and you have to DIG to find the details? Or, stories where we were clearly LIED to? For example, the DC shooter was said to have an assault rifle, but the cop pulled a pump action shotgun from his car.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Now, I have another idea, and am curious as to what you think about it.

He is funded by the Koch brothers and has their men on his staff.
I guess George Soros set that up?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Not so sure any of the banker types are actually right wing.

hmmm

Corporate for certain, and from things I heard from GF employees years ago, not that people friendly.

Sounds about right to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KendraSins

Didn't mention Soros, but there is no reason the money men could not work together. In any case, just an idea, not a firm opinion. Certainly the Koch thing isn't a secret.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

reply to post by KendraSins

Didn't mention Soros, but there is no reason the money men could not work together. In any case, just an idea, not a firm opinion. Certainly the Koch thing isn't a secret.

So where did you get confused?
Are you suggesting their political affiliation is a secret?

p.s. I know you did not mention Soros, yet. I am quite sure you got what I was saying though. I have faith in that.

edit on 29-11-2011 by KendraSins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

What about the possibility that Cain is a plant .. from the left? What if they put him in as a candidate, knowing he has so many issues ..? ...curious as to what you all think.

Nope says I.
1) They already have a plant in the White House, &
2) If Cain were the nominee, he'd shoot their whole "if you don't vote for Obama, you're a racist" argument.

What then, would Obama run on? His record?? Fat chance.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

Not so sure any of the banker types are actually right wing. Corporate for certain, and from things I heard from GF employees years ago, not that people friendly. Any thoughts on the current scandals?

What? Blackmarketeer is spot on.

new topics

top topics

join