It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if HUD disappeared? (rand paul article) Ron Paul was same veiws.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
yes, everybody else MUST be evil and wrong while you are the only one who is good, honest, compassionate and right.

You never answered one of my questions from earlier in this thread.

Since you are the compassionate one, why should I be physically and mentally FORCED to pay into a system I don't agree with, much less think its completely corrupt? Isn't that robbing my energy and earned wealth?

Do we or do we not live in a free society where we are supposed to make decisions for ourselves?

Is there or is there not a Constitution that limits the powers of the federal government?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

This thread has upset me so I am not going to be active in it until it gets back on track. I am not going to reply to anyone right now. I am hoping this thread will get back to civility.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Civility is being able to carry a conversation without calling your counterpart evil, yet you couldn't manage to do that on several occasions in this thread.

Now we can put this whole debate to rest, does the Constitution or does it not limit the powers of the federal government?

Do you live in a free society? are we free to choose our own destinies? if so, why is it ok to mentally and physically force another human being to give up his hard earned wealth to a system he does not believe in?

Would you like it if you went to Sunday church with a friend and the whole church decided by mob rule that you should dump your wallet out in the collection basket? Nope. If you wanted to make a donation, you would have.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I never siad I did not like fluroscent lights; I pass out under that type of lighting unless there are special covers. What is wrong with you?

Have you ever thought about going back to school for a degree in landscape design, horticulture, or another field that lets you work outside? Then you can keep being productive and don't have to ask for money.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Please note that I have been sick with a serious illness for a month. This is because I went out for more than a few hours to an event. This is why I can not work. I was in the hospital 3 times. If something happens to me due to this illness I would like this thread to be closed out of respect for me. So far I am 75% recovered. Who could work when if they spen more than 3 hours around people they get this sick.
Such judgemental people on here. This was about HUD and then it became an attack on me. I am tired and just hope that I can enjoy this site without all the judgements PLEASE. I used to enjoy this site but I was afriad to come back. I feel postive but when I come on here I start to feel negative when I see posts like the above or others on here. I apperciate people not judging a sick woman who has been through a lot this past month.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join