It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Arrested For 'Racist' Rant On Tram

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Well said! I understand your argument and I concur with every word...not every one sees it like that.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by Charmed707

none of my comments would of been any different, i am all for pointing out the same types of comments made in the opposite situation.

i just never see many, and have pointed out in the past some racism is assumed rather than people thinking of other reason why somebody may of done something or said something.

however in this case posted here it is a white woman being racist toward black people and there is no doubt, and even then i and others pointed out the black woman also made a ignorant comment that tarred everybody with the same brush.

i also doubt many here think being racist toward white people is o.k.

its not about taking sides white v black, but alot of people sure want to make these threads into that. to me it is about pointing out ignorant statements regardless of the skin colour of the person who made them. doing so may or may not help to make the world a little better and less ignorant.

You even called me out on my statement on the black woman's (possible) racism. But they'll ignore that because being the victim is an inherent trait in all racists.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historymajor

Well said! I understand your argument and I concur with every word...not every one sees it like that.

Thanks, my thoughts on the issue are still a work in progress. .

Are you on Boxden out of curiosity? I noticed in one of your earlier threads --- this one: www.abovetopsecret.com... -- you linked to Boxden.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

You're welcome mate! Unfortunately I'm not on Boxden. I received that link from a good friend of mine and thought to share it. It seemed interesting.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
People like this disgust me. To behave like that with your child sitting on your lap is disgraceful
Children should be shielded from this sort of thing, not have their mother spout it in front of them. The woman wants investigating by social services, because I think people like this need to be taught a harsh lesson so that they actually bring their children up better and we don't get another generation of louts and asbos, with no respect for other people etc.
As for the racism etc - she cannot be allowed to spout that crap and face no consequences. She is in a public place and other peoples right not to hear hateful commentary overides her "right" to spout it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historymajor

You're welcome mate! Unfortunately I'm not on Boxden. I received that link from a good friend of mine and thought to share it. It seemed interesting.

I figured you seemed too intelligent for Boxden

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

wow, I can just imagine 99% of U.KKK having an aneurism
and dying of stoke if Princes Dianna had married Dodi.
(not that it should have been anyone's business)

As for anyone that would indorse such fowl mouth behavior
as the tramp in the op video,
they can sit next to her during an airline flight and see
how long it would last. Lol

Profanity is not child abuse
discrimination SHOULD BE LEGAL.

edit on 29/11/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Well put. So lets say I hate black people. It offends me when people are not racist. Everyone should be arrested if they show any sort of kindness/acceptance to blacks!

Slippery slope. UK is a joke. The people are a joke. More worried about offending someone than being able to speak your minds. Also, the majority of people from the UK seem to support having online 'bullies' arrested. Just a pathetic mess over there.

As soon as I saw the thread title I *knew* it was the UK.

Only in the UK is there a sacred cow called 'any other race but white is sacrosanct'.
So if that was black or an asian ranting against white folk I'll tell you what would of happened...
***** All!
Nothing not a thing!

If you are white you are sht in the eyes of the ptb. You are a cattle-worker who must be silent and accept WHATEVER they decide.

This woman was having a whittering rant about mass immigration and yes it's not very pleasant to listen to.
HOWEVER.
If she can't speak her mind on a very current issue in the UK for fear of arrest then that is MIND CONTROL and THOUGHT CRIME!

The liberal slime have ruined the country and the bottom is in sight...

George Orwell warned us this was coming...
edit on 29-11-2011 by WatchRider because: edit G Orwell

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
What a foul mouthed trashy woman, acting so irrational with her child on her lap like that... On a side note, she could have started a serious conflict on that vehicle between passenger's... Like when that dark skin person behind her jumped up and was looking all sketched out, and another passenger (maybe a man) was pointing and saying calm the # down (essentially I assume).

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

reply to post by sdcigarpig

Well put. So lets say I hate black people. It offends me when people are not racist. Everyone should be arrested if they show any sort of kindness/acceptance to blacks!

Slippery slope. UK is a joke. The people are a joke. More worried about offending someone than being able to speak your minds. Also, the majority of people from the UK seem to support having online 'bullies' arrested. Just a pathetic mess over there.

As soon as I saw the thread title I *knew* it was the UK.

Only in the UK is there a sacred cow called 'any other race but white is sacrosanct'.
So if that was black or an asian ranting against white folk I'll tell you what would of happened...
***** All!
Nothing not a thing!

If you are white you are sht in the eyes of the ptb. You are a cattle-worker who must be silent and accept WHATEVER they decide.

This woman was having a whittering rant about mass immigration and yes it's not very pleasant to listen to.
HOWEVER.
If she can't speak her mind on a very current issue in the UK for fear of arrest then that is MIND CONTROL and THOUGHT CRIME!

The liberal slime have ruined the country and the bottom is in sight...

George Orwell warned us this was coming...
edit on 29-11-2011 by WatchRider because: edit G Orwell

Nobody is stopping anybody from publicly discussing immigration, ranting or otherwise.

Only in England where the prime minister publicly slates immigration will you find people talking about the censorship of discussion against immigration.

Ever heard of UKIP?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I think she forgets that her country went to theirs before they came to hers. She should learn the history of her country.
Im suprised she didnt get slapped.
Of course it shouldnt be illegal but I can understand the mentality behind saying her child was at risk because if you say that stuff you should expect people to get angry and possibly violent

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ShedAlert

Its a Right , not a privilege.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

since when did venting about immigration mean soley cursing at black people for being black and not being in their own country?

i am concerned with the level of immigration to, however it is not something that has anything what so ever to do with skin colour, skin colour does NOT identify a person as a immigrant and some immigrants have been here for years 30 - 40 years etc.

how would you feel if you were white and born in nigeria and 20 years later you are told by black people in your own country to go home? would you consider that to be about immigration concerns within nigeria?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
disturbing the peace

child abuse

wreckless endangerment of a child (if the mob got ugly)

spreading hate and discrimination

yup seems to fit the checklist for an arrest.

Sure you can speak your mind , but some people speak there minds to the point it falls out of their brains and causes a public nusence.

Justified.

Pathetic. Hate and discrimination should be legal. She never endangered her child and certainly wasn't abusing him.

Domo, don’t be silly!! It shouldn’t be legal! Ok how about this, is it legal for the MAC (Muslims against Crusade) to preach there racial hate in this country no! How angry do we get about muslims trying to get there Shari or whatever its called over here!.. She was dam right out of order! And she deserves a good kick in when she get released! And I bet people are queuing to do it! Now her son is in danger of a house bombing attack!
She is on something, blatantly gurning, slurring her words...
On word describes her CUN%......
Enough said!
Jay

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ShedAlert

How about:
Those Jews are insulting our Lord. They should not have the privilege of free speech
or:
Those anti-war protesters are insulting our president/government. They should not have the privilege of free speech
or perhaps a little closer to home:
Those racist do not accept my politically correct point of view. They should not have the privilege of fee speech

So who gets to draw the line? You? You seem to believe you are entitled to.

Repeating socially acceptable and/or popular points of view requires no protection. The idea of protecting free speech was intended for people exactly like her.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Should i be allowed to position my arse directly in front of her nose (without touching it) and blowing a nice wet fart in her face? Is that my right too? The tram was pretty packed.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
XYZD

edit on 29-11-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
She wasn't 'speaking' or 'exercising her free speech' or however else anyone wishes to dress it up...she was verbally abusing other passengers...or did you miss that bit...

...and this isn't about UK or USA or 'throw-your-hate-at-any-country-you-wish-to' either...

Obvious troll is OBVIOUS.

Locking now...feel free to utilise the Complaint link

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join