It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden in Plain Sight: Esoteric Symbols in the new Muppets movie.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by paulloop

What about the scene where Kermit's face pops off revealing a reptilian humanoid face with an all-seeing eye branded between his eyes. He's then transformed into a Christ like being that Miss Piggy nails to a cross. All while a muppet snake snickers in the corner where gonzo is sucking a giant black phallic obelisk. Pretty blatant if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
You all should just stop watching movies/tv.

It obviously contributes a great deal of stress to your lives.

I don't watch tv or movies (often or even regularly) and I don't see alleged Illuminati symbolism trying to brainwash me.

Does the fact that you "know" about this alleged symbolism protect you from it? Or are you knowingly exposing yourselves to something dangerous? What does the brainwashing do? I mean, what is the final goal? Just to make us aware that black and white is a color pattern? So that we can identify a triangle? What is the end goal for the so called Illuminati and what is exposing us to this alleged "symbolism" accomplishing? Should I avoid making eye contact with triangles now? Do triangles have eyes? ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Is it possible that movies are written to fit the genre, and writers take their ideas from all over, so inevitably things so common as black and white, triangles, and whatever else will be found in movies/tv/cartoons/books? I would love to get a couple of you guys sat down with a geometry book. Lolz would be had by all, well except you guys.

edit on 28-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

You have been brainwashed by Kermit the reptilian, my friend.
You also probably drink Sobe drinks (reptilian marketing) and use GEICO insurance (more reptilian "gecko" propaganda).

Was watching a green anole (called by us Southerners, "lizards") the other day. I could just feel his hatred toward me. When he ate that mosquito, he wanted it to be me.
But now I digress.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hollywood == holy wood = the stick of Moses

illuminati is just using Hollywood to control people's mind world wide.

It is just normal to see the symbolism in their movies . I mean all movies , more or less.

But there is always things to learn about them. As you learn more about them , you will be more sure that you are thinking right.
edit on 28/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
"Jim Henderson's muppets"
Jim= James. Brother of Jesus. Was at odds with Mary Magdalene and the true "hidden" church.

Henderson - son of Hender.
Hender was an ancient Teutonic god. Popular in Southern France when the Magdalene is said to have arrived there. The fusion of true Christianity with the pagan religion connected to Hender is part of the great secret of the Illuminati.

All Roads Lead to Sesame Street.

And yes, this is all true.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Jim= James. Brother of Jesus. Was at odds with Mary Magdalene and the true "hidden" church.

Hender was an ancient Teutonic god. Popular in Southern France when the Magdalene is said to have arrived there. The fusion of true Christianity with the pagan religion connected to Hender is part of the great secret of the Illuminati.

His name is Jim Henson. Where the hell did you get Henderson from?
edit on 28-11-2011 by olliemc84 because: I'm dyslexic...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

I really hope this is sarcasm...I think it is but being on ATS I never know

I have been interested in symbolism for a while now, and I always read threads on this site about how Hollywood is controlled by the Illuminati and how they inject symbolism into everything. Well I am breaking my silence now and saying that all who believe this theory are mostly wrong and only have a small bit of truth.

Is there symbolism in movies and on television? Of course there is! Its everywhere and it has been everywhere since we started making cave paintings. Certain shapes and images naturally stoke our imagination like the pyramid, the obelisk, the human eye. This also occurs with colors and numbers. This is not a predestined reptilian conspiracy, it is how our brains work. We love to make something small look very big, because to the person making the interpretation it is significant.

Take my avatar for example. Some might see just a cool little picture, some might see it as evil and or Luciferian due to the all see eye and the design in the back ground being similar to the Nazi Black Sun, some might see it as I look at it as a symbol of knowledge and God and as a critique on dark mysticism by changing the the design from black to white and inverting the image (similar to who the Nazi's took a symbol of peace and unity and inverted to mean something more sinister and selfish), or someone could look at my avatar and see nothing but an eye and some squiggly lines and not think anything of it.

My point is that its all about interpretation, and an individuals beliefs, knowledge (or lack there of) and overall psychology plays an extremely important part of that interpretation.

Kubrick injected a lot of obscure and subtle symbolism in his films, he did this on purpose. Because he wanted his viewers to attempt to understand the concept without someone telling them what it was. All the symbolism in Eyes Wide Shut is important to understand the concept of esoteric ritual and the symbolism in 2001 to show the process of evolution like the monolith and the final 10 minute sequence.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

Ah, yes. Good catch. but it was changed from Henderson to "Henson" as part of the great deception.

Unless you are suggesting that this alleged man was the son of a Hen!?! Easy mistake. given Gonzo's illuminati inspired and morally depraved sexual proclivities.

edit on 28-11-2011 by pierregustavetoutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Alright, admit it, who gave this thread stars and flags and was it for the sheer stupidity of believing in this mind controlling nonsense or do you actually believe that crap?

Seriously, people talk on here about being "intelligent" and "awake" but they're so totally the opposite of those things I couldn't even fathom where to begin on this subject.

Then again, I saw a message in my Alphabits that said "Ooooooo". Until I realised they were Cheerios.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

Ah, yes. Good catch. but it was changed from Henderson to "Henson" as part of the great deception.

Unless you are suggesting that this alleged man was the son of a Hen!?! Easy mistake. given Gonzo's illuminati inspired and morally depraved sexual proclivities.

edit on 28-11-2011 by pierregustavetoutant because: (no reason given)

Please tell me you're being sarcastic with that entire post, I'm begging you.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

You sir just made a new friend.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Sam the Eagle.

Or is it Sam the EVIL WAR MONGERING EAGLE??

Gonzo is obviously a Freemason. Just look at the pose.

Don't let them meet Sam the Eagle.

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, showing another Masonic pose

And Animal, showing the Masonic square. Notice the three chain links, symbolizing the eternal cable tow between brothers.

You may be on to something, OP

S&F

edit on 28-11-2011 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Dude,its a Muppets movie!

People see what they want to in things.
I've watched the Muppets since I was a child,and I havent started serving kool-aid to others while wearing a snuggie.
Nor have I bow'd to a cult or secret society.

Take it for what it is,and stop looking for what isnt there.

Is ATS really beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel nowdays?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

I wasn't being serious.

Just trying to have a little fun, thats all.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I don't watch tv or movies (often or even regularly) and I don't see alleged Illuminati symbolism trying to brainwash me.

Then why do you feel the need to enter into just about every illuminati and the media thread and say its just a coincidence?

At what point do you stop asking others to do everything for you and go find what the symbols mean and how they are used for yourself?

or are you dis info?

I am leaning towards dis info since for months you have posted the same sentence about it all being a coincidence.

But you do have a point about ending tv and movies, they do nothing these days but rot the mind.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Alright, admit it, who gave this thread stars and flags and was it for the sheer stupidity of believing in this mind controlling nonsense or do you actually believe that crap?

Seriously, people talk on here about being "intelligent" and "awake" but they're so totally the opposite of those things I couldn't even fathom where to begin on this subject.

Then again, I saw a message in my Alphabits that said "Ooooooo". Until I realised they were Cheerios.

Ever heard of Aleister Crowley?
Jack Parsons?
L Ron Hubbard?

Go learn what they did TOGETHER in their spare time.

See the trend for yourself . . . . or do you follow those three blind mice?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Then why do you feel the need to enter into just about every illuminati and the media thread and say its just a coincidence?

At what point do you stop asking others to do everything for you and go find what the symbols mean and how they are used for yourself?

or are you dis info?

I am leaning towards dis info since for months you have posted the same sentence about it all being a coincidence.

But you do have a point about ending tv and movies, they do nothing these days but rot the mind.

You pull your panties out yet?

I've commented on maybe three of these threads ever. Usually I just read them and LMFAO, literally.

I am aware of the symbolism you are claiming, and I still think it's hogwash. This is Grimm's Fairy Tales for grown ups.

These ideas have invaded pop culture. Not because the so called "Illuminati" are spreading them, but because YOU PEOPLE ARE.

Cause and effect, such a simple concept yet so hard to grasp.

Also, can you please answer my question? Assuming the Illuminati are out there spreading this imagery, WHATS THE POINT?

I see triangles and other basic shapes all over. Is it the Illuminati? What effects will this exposure to esoteric imagery have on me? Seriously, I want to know what you're so afraid of. Oreo Cookies are black and white - ITS A CONSPIRACY TO CONTROL OUR THOUGHTS OH NOOOOEEEESS!

I'd love to take you to a haunted house or something, I imagine it would be non stop hilarity. "That man with a chainsaw tried to saw me up! This is a house of demon worship!"

Anyway, hope you have a nice day! Be safe out there, everyone wants your soul!
edit on 29-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

"Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."
-Confucius

And if you are to timid to investigate further yourself maybe you shouldn't be commenting.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Star for you for being able to make sense when talking to a lunatic.

If people see symbols everywhere and think it's Illuminati then they are very misguided and I'd feel sorry for them and their state of mind if it wasn't so funny and sad at the same time.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

"Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."
-Confucius

And if you are to timid to investigate further yourself maybe you shouldn't be commenting.

Why do you choose to make assumptions and personal attacks rather than answer my direct questions? You claim I am incorrect yet when I offer you a chance to explain why this is important your avoid the question! And you accuse ME of being the disinfo agent!

Please answer the question or refrain from commenting on my opinions. If you are simply going to criticize without explanation you are only wasting time and space. I am far from timid, I assure you. Do your best - you won't scare me and I won't back off.

In your words, please explain to me who these people are, why these symbols are important, and what effect they are going to have if/when we are exposed to them. You are constantly babbling hysterically about how this symbolism is everywhere, but you avoid explaining what significance this has. Are you just hysterical for the sake of being hysterical? I thought that's what day time soaps were for..

For your information, I probably know more about the subject than you think. Much more. I am not looking for a quote from a book written by a crazy person, I'm looking for your ideas, words, and thoughts. Please share or kindly refrain from talking to me ever again.

The only power that controls you is your own. If your mind is so weak that a triangle or a checkerboard frightens you, then you are probably beyond help. I'm not a paid disinfo agent or even a freelance disinfo agent - just a rational person with the ability to think for myself. Please stop with the personal attacks and lies and stick to the subject matter. Just because I think you're wrong doesn't mean I'm being paid to discredit you. In fact, this shows just how high your level of paranoia has become. Food for thought.

edit on 30-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Why are you so quick to assume I am afraid of anything?

What you are asking comes across as extremely lazy and a bit of phishing.

"They" are families (bloodlines) that have had wealth for a long time and are known to associate with practicing magic.

See John D ( 007)
Alistair Crowley
Medici (Corpus Hermeticum - Nastradamus - Papacy that led to Lutherans)
Rothschild
Bush (Skull and Bones , CIA)

The mystery religions hold a far stronger influence than many will admit.

Its a battle for the hearts and minds, "they" aim to keep people focused on their base needs

(IE physical on Maslow's Hierarchy), and ultimately have control over them.

Many in Hollywood are open about their practice and interest in magic, just go look at what they say about Crowley.

Now, please cut your BS. I have linked to many videos that show you the actual clips with the same imagery over and over and over and over but you clearly refuse to see.

PS

LoL at you complaining about personal attacks. You began your response with personal attacks, it is only logical to expect something similar in return.
edit on 30-11-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join