It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield 1943.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Do any of you guys have this? Or heared of It? Well you have, or haven't heared of It, I suggest getting It right now If you are a FPS fan!

The game Is online only, there are 3 very big and very well designed maps.
The gameplay Is amazing and very easy to pick up, everything just runs smoothly and shooting people feels great with realistic re-coil, Bullet drop ect...
There are 3 classes. Rifleman, Machine-gun, Sniper, all 3 are equally.balanced and each has advantages and diss-advantages over the others and depending on what situation your'e In, I.e, as a Rifleman you will have an advantage over a Machine-gunner mid-long range but close range the other way round.

Its 1200 MS In Arcade, but deffo worth It.
If you have surround sound or Turtle beach's you will be blown away, It really sounds like war, with Tank shells fireing and Planes whizzing past.
I strongly recommend: -)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
u really think 43 was good? well u should jump on bf3.....

bf3 is an amazing fps and the sunds u get outta it are beautiful. hearing a rpg fly right over your head really makes u jump up and yell out cursing lol

or better yet a tanks shell zipping by our ear.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
1943 is great. I have played it for years now. There is a reason why the servers are still full.

But BF3 is very nice. Almost got it back to as good as BF2 Modern Combat. But not quite. still a little to CODish for me. But I still play it everyday. LOL

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Yer I love BF3, but Its a well known, popular game, I was recomending 43 because Its an Arcade game and some people might of not seen It or just thought "no" because Its an Arcade game.

And anywah Tbh I think 43 Is more "fun" then Bf3, In terms of straight up gameplay, Its WW2 so none of those attachments, hollgraphics sights's ect.., just If your'e good and have good tactics you will get loads of kills.

t my opinion but both are great, Battlefield Is great lol

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MoosKept240

On what Console and what Rank are you dude?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MoosKept240

??
If you are decent Id like to play with you, Its so much more fun with a squad.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Battlefield 1943 is a decent game. Only 'decent' because on console you don't have enough map to keep your will to play. I don't know for pc, though.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

Enough maps or map?
Have to dissagree with both, there are 3 maps and all are very big and fun.

join