It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Strange Visitor That May have An Attachment To Us????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I wish to start off that I know there a lot of stories out there pertaining to my story although my experience is just so different than what I found so I'm just trying to find more insight to things that have been experienced.

Like others my experience took place when I was a child and approximate age I'm unsure of I really don't remember. I was awoken one night by my bed being shaken, as I opened my eyes my room was completely dark which shouldn't of because of my night light and TV that I fell asleep with. So I sit up and look around thinking what is shaking my bed and as I look to the foot of my bed flames rose up around my bed. As I start to freak out a cloaked black figure rose up from the floor at the foot of my bed. Now I'm not moving and scared to death. The figure has no features such as a face, hands, and I could not see the floor. Just a black cloaked figure that stood there and kept me surrounded by fire. The figure does not move, or communicate with me or to me. Just when I didn't think I could take anymore the brightest white light exploded into my room and blinded me for a moment. Then everything went back to normal, my night light was on, bed stopped moving, and the TV was on with a snowy screen. Back the the air waves went dead after the 11 o'clock news. I ran into my parents room and woke my mother who couldn't explain what I experienced, and had a hard time calming me down. So for me it was a one time experience and I'm grateful it didn't happen again.

I never forgotten what took place so long ago, but now it seems one of my children has seen the same figure and on more than one occasion. The figure appears with no flames but will shake the bed to wake my child and then stand there. This figure has garbed his arm but really nothing more than that. The figure comes to the side of the bed and doesn't leave until the sun rises again for the next day. My child has described the same thing to a T that I have seen but I have not shared my childhood story ever, not even after being told what was shared with me by my child. He has been kept up all night long by this figure on more than one occasion. There are times he never even gets to go to sleep because of the arrival of the visitor. So I couldn't dismiss this as just a sleep disorder. We have looked into other avenues with the right professionals and have tired other methods for getting a regular sleep pattern for him. Nothing changes the under lying problem.

For us the problem is the repeat visits. It's a question of why, what, and how? What to do, what to think, why the visits, and how to make them stop? We have slept in the room (my husband and I) and we both have had different experiences. My husband didn't see the figure but could feel something more of an energy that doesn't belong. When he sleeps in there his dreams are out of this world but he can sleep in the room. When he wakes he is exhausted and emotional for quite some time after waking. His body even feels bruised after sleeping in there. As for me when I go into the room I fall asleep like I normally would but I have no lingering thoughts of any dreams or experiences I may have had. That is normal for me I do not have any remains of any dreams that remain with me upon waking. I can feel something more in the room at times but it's not a constant feeling. I have seen something open the blinds over the window, I have tried capturing something on film with no luck, and have things come crashing off the shelves in his room when no one is in the room. Is it all connected who knows? I'm working on figuring that out.

So if others have some insight into this subject input would be appreciated. I have done research on the subject and there is much out there. To be honest I'm not sure what to think of this whole experience. I do know that there is more to this life than meets the eye, I'm just at a loss of understanding on this topic. Spirit guide not sure, Land Spirits again not sure. I have looked into a lot but nothing added up. There is no hat on the figure so Hat Man doesn't fit or shadow people. So what do you think? Have another direction for me to consider?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Perhaps a hypnogogic hallucination... I myself have experienced this before, I was in bed and a black figure with no face was holding me to the bed. I was paralysed and felt like I was falling through my bed and it was terrifying as you can expect. Anyway after that experience I did some research and found it is called an hypnogogic hallucination which sounds like what you experienced.

It actually led me down the root to spiritually and after a few years of practise every now and then I wake up feeling like I am falling or spinning. Science will say it is a hallucination but you may have been stuck in a transition between an OBEE or lucid dream. The fire etc is likely a manifestation of your fear so from my experiences I would say it is not religious related though your mind may interpret it that way.

Your son may also experience it because you both have a good connection to your soul, spirit, whatever people want to call it.

*Oh also, if you want them to stop I would suggest you ease him slowly into learning meditation. The mind is a powerful thing and in these situations I know first hand it is important to have a clear, relaxed perception. In dreams etc, if you feel fear it quickly manifests into a bad experience. I can appreciate this might be hard for a child just what ever you do, do not give him meds to help him sleep. Unless it seems like a medical condition he will be better of learning how to percieve the situation, thats what I did and I use the paraysis moments as a way to have fun lucid dreams and even OBE. Its a shame so many people do not even know about it.

edit on 27-11-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Interesting story.

One thing I will add to this is that different rooms definitely affect me in different ways.

My second year of college I rented a house with my friends. As I started moving stuff into the room, something just didn't seem right about the room. I remember I couldn't sleep well in that room and I always felt a very angry presence in there. A few nights later after my initial move into the room, someone whispered in my ear my name, I bolted upright and turned on the lights and there was no one in my room.

As the weeks passed by, I would start sleeping on the couch because I didn't like being in that room. I eventually moved out of that house a few months later for various reasons.

Anyway, that's my story. Just felt like sharing because different rooms affect me as well OP.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

You have provided some good insight for me to look into as this is one I have not. Thanks. It may hold some clues or answers. You never know right?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Your right about different rooms and your experience is scary as well. As for moving things into a room, I have thought that maybe there is something in the room causing such a disturbance and is something were looking into. As for my child, sleeping now take place on the couch so now this is something that has to change. It's time to bring the sage out once again, I just wish it would keep things at bay for good.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
An INteresting tale.
I believe you, but, sorry I have nothing to offer by the way of advice.

I'm not religious , but maybe hang a cross or something in the childs room.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

I also wanted to add that I don't think this is some kind of religious matter as you mentioned. I have started to think that there may just that deeper connection like you spoke of to the soul, spirit, ect. Not sure what to call it either.
This is something else I am looking into as well.

As for meditation this is something I am just starting to learn myself and wish I have gotten into it a long time ago, and my family and I are will embark on this journey together. Meditation can never hurt.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Thanks for the input though either way. You never know what insight others may have. Anyway I have the dream catcher above his bed so adding a cross sure couldn't hurt.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mattytencza

I hope you find some answers.

Good Luck to you .

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is a classic of the paranormal - jet black figures in the middle of the night, sometimes with little red eyes - google it there should be lots and lots on this!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Rigel4 Thanks so much!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If I might make some suggestions here. Check the room for electromagnetic signals and subsonics. Supposedly some of the things the TV Ghostbusters look for in a haunting. I saw a 1930's fan that put out so much emp computer monitors 30 feet away flickered while it was running. Check for bad or unshielded wiring. Old phone transformers. Forgotten equipment in the walls still running. Anything unusual.

Subsonics. Check for weird airflows causing a subsonic oscillation in the room. Perhaps there is something in or about the ventilation system.

If none of that then I would try some of the standard folk remedies. Get the house blessed by a priest. Put a cross in the room. Treat it with holy water. Sage the house.

If it's supernatural let it find the house on the unwelcome side.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

ntech,
Great input that I have as of yet thought of looking into. I have used sage before and it helped greatly. The sage took care of the other problems that were taking place but were unrelated to this problem I stated here. I am using it again just to be on the safe side. As for your suggestions I will look into it and see what is found and then correct anything if there is a problem found. If you have any other suggestions on this please feel free to share. Like Subsonics please go into more depth on this as I am unaware about this subject. Thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mattytencza

Found you an article on the subject. Be sure to get past the advertising. But I'm not really an expert. I just watch too much TV.

Ghosts created by low frequency sounds

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You might find the following Helpful and useful many others already have:

Bit like the machines you get that rats go cos of the pitch.

Then there's speaking all the known names of God cant be a bad thing?

Strange how dark cant be where light is shone eh.

Do some work on Aura please dont just jump to google, find some old texts though to read by using google, make an daily exercise of work on this only 5 minutes, no need for long elaborate esoterics, get it bright, light and strong and then sealed.

Make it a game in the morning with your child, make it fun the more laughter the better, in fact get your child into her room and tickle here now! make her laugh much in there asap.

Do it in her room, have an awareness before you do that you are going to move on kick out this "visitor", take on the fearlessness of that attitude calm mother love protection of her child, get that mood as you begin the sessions in the morning before you first go in the room. But this is not an agressive attitude, a warriors one just but loving you will battle it as such but out of Love and you dont want to "kill" it but have real compassion love in your heart for its existense, you want it to go to the light, to God, to love whatever your highest beliefs are, God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha whatever your taste and flavor.

The attitude for this is as above and if it wont, well you are creating more of that in your self, family, child, home now anyway, so its your soul/spirit, your daughter, your home its YOUR RIGHT to tell it to go, but we can only do that with authority and therefore acceptance from the "visitor" if we are "walking the walk" to at the time.

That's why the 5 mins in morning with daughter is soo important as well as helping aura/chakras/energy/virtue whatever your taste. As well as the energy changes that will take place within you and your daughter and the environment to light and positive, it will also give real "intention" and authority as said but it is also like splashing it on the front page as such, its open and public that get with the programme (love/light) or get out to visitor.

Dont in any way discuss it with her unless she brings it up, dont let her hear you talking about this event with family friends etc, talking about this thread. In fact I would say don't mention it all, stop describing it, stop feeding it stop giving it energy!

Now if you think this Aura work, and when I say that I mean some visulazations and basic meditation, just sitting you and daughter quite getting calm, just watch,feel your breath for 1 minute , relax, relax, relax and then guide your daughter, imagining a great white light but just a small dot at first, of love/luck/fun/joy/god(as daughter age so she can, and no formal religious association to this one safe for all works for everyone) just in the center of your chests where your heart is.

And you want that light to have a feeling to make it warm but not too hot!, and to "feel" make sure you both have that warm tingly feeling there, love, excitement for good, fun, love like when waiting for birthday morning (for daughter) that feeling, so you need the place heart, size, color and feeling all together. Many find doing this if you imagine yourself as an "empty Ballon" its easier.

Then you keep relaxed with this in mind and visualise imagine it getting bigger and bigger, you can imagine if you like to as it does any dark/murky/negative energies etc are being pushed out and away as this light expands (make sure you keep the feeling to, that spreads to light & love/fun/laughter/etc) in an cicular way its a small ball of love and light expanding forward, back, up, down etc.

You do this until it is at least two to three feet outside of both of you in all directions, all around you.

Then seal it with an very gold thin layer just on the outside the now big bright white light, you can see that as an shield and have confidence, guide and tell your child that like an mirror any bad things,luck,energies,thoughts from others just bounce back to the sender.

Finally see pink representing love explode from your hearts into the white light iamgine pouring that feeling of love into all of this light around you.

It is vitally important to make sure the gold seal as such is in place. Many do not understand this and do some work as described and find themselves in an "feeding frenzy" and wonder why things are worse than when they started.

Now even if you dont believe any stuff like this or its all "woo a laa" it is still worth doing, teaching training in visualisation, meditating, just imagining positive things has been proven to help improve Health, Happiness and success in life!

Also I am sure you will find a much closer and better bond with your daughter!

Love

Elf
edit on 28-11-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join