It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe, Oneness and the Thrive of Humanity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

^This one contains course language.
The Human Game is being played entirely in Consciousness. You and your Expanded Self are Consciousness, so you are creating everything you experience, down to the smallest detail.

This documentary has been removed many many times on youtube. It would’ve received over two millions views if the original wasn’t taken away. Spread this film to your friends as soon as possible! This video might be removed in less of a week.

This video is a full-length documentary and was recently released. The film starts out with views on free energy. Then moves on up to pyramids to include the suppression of free energy, extraterrestrial presence and involvment with our planet, our monetary system, healthcare, the globalist agenda as well as eugenics.

Why we cannot perceive the world objectively

In the illustration a grid appears normal in the center, yet the left and right areas are irregular and incoherent. If you stare at the center of the grid for a few minutes, the grid will miraculously heal itself and you will perceive a perfect grid. In reality, the grid is still incoherent but your mind will perceive it as a perfect grid. This is because your mind is strongly influenced by your past experiences, education, cultural values and role requirements as well as by the stimuli recorded by their receptor organs. Your mind expects the grid to be a perfect grid and makes it so. Did it turn into a perfect grid for you? It did for me.

This next one is about modern Science beginning to confirm what Spirituality, Philosophy, Sages, Ancient teachings and psychedelics have been saying for millennia, that the entire Universe is One and that what we think of as “reality” is just an illusion.. And the only real thing in the Universe is Consciousness.

“If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you, you haven’t understood it yet.” ~ Niels Bohr
edit on 26-11-2011 by IndigoValor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the videos, I haven't watched the documentary so I'm interested in that, but I have seen the other two. S + F, I like your thinking.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Havent seen the first one, Joe Rogan is pretty smart. I never knew he was into these New Age stuff and conspiracy theories. He's a pretty cool guy, watched some of his podcasts too.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IndigoValor

Or read for 3-4 mins...

System of Truth

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thank you for the videos. i haven't seen Thrive yet but the Joe Rogan one is amazing. S and F!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Im almost done with Thrive and wow, I'm mind blown. I couldnt even wait to finish the movie to post. EVERYONE MUST watch this. It exposes the plans behind the big banks and how they control all aspects of life to control the population. Also touches on how they plan to exterminate a large part of the population. Besides the beginning part about free energy and ufos. Really connects a lot of dots. S&F

Edit- Joe Rogan video was also good, love how he explains things

edit on 26-11-2011 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2011 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
S+F

Very great videos, I've favorited them and am looking at the other ones similar, very eye opening and has resonance with me.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

first one good
ill be back

last one good
ill be back for the middle one
after F1
edit on 27/11/2011 by maryhinge because: watched other clip

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Most things in our universes is made in pairs.

How about "oneness"? ...might there actually be TWO?

(...would explain "the all seeing eye" as one of the two)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by reef75
Most things in our universes is made in pairs.

How about "oneness"? ...might there actually be TWO?

(...would explain "the all seeing eye" as one of the two)

What do you mean two? Two what?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I just watched it.. great film to watch.

thanks for link..

kx)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The first video needs the most attention. Ive searched this on the ATS forum and is disappointed to see no discussion about i!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoValor
This documentary has been removed many many times on youtube. It would’ve received over two millions views if the original wasn’t taken away. Spread this film to your friends as soon as possible! This video might be removed in less of a week.

What a waste of time. Watching videos and passing them along. It's like trading Pokemon cards.

What next? Complain about how unfair things are?

So many people are under a false impression that "knowing what is wrong and why" actually doesn't do more than...nothing. So, you know what's wrong.

What are you gonna do about it?

We've ALL known about so many things that are wrong. What do we do about it? NOTHING. Most of us do NOTHING. It's a waste of time. The most we might do it share it with others, but they effectively do nothing too!

A very small handful of protesters are out letting the world know that something needs to change. Meanwhile, people are watching and passing around videos. Waste of time. So you know what's wrong. And, what about it?

I used to watch a lot of these things too and thought it was worth my time. But, if I'm not going to try to effect change in the outside world, it's a waste of time. I've quit watching them. If I really want to be useful, I'd get out and spread the word to people who have no idea. The public that is. The general public. Give them a reason to say, "Something must be really wrong for this guy to be standing around with that sign. What's it say?"

I think we all need to get off our butts and join the people near us and promote these topics IN THE REAL WORLD to the general public and NOT online. Make a real statement with physical presence instead of a hyperlink on the internet!

I'm not pointing fingers because I'm guilty of it too. I've never been in a real live protest yet, but I'm realizing that the ways I used to think would work, were a waste of time. 100% of the internet could know what's wrong but unless people are outside, Washington is saying "Psh, whatever. Stay inside cowards."

Time to wake up, rise up, and get out and spread the word in the real world! You might even make some cool new friends in the process!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

Originally posted by IndigoValor

What a waste of time. Watching videos and passing them along. It's like trading Pokemon cards.

What next? Complain about how unfair things are?

So many people are under a false impression that "knowing what is wrong and why" actually doesn't do more than...nothing. So, you know what's wrong.

What are you gonna do about it?

We've ALL known about so many things that are wrong. What do we do about it? NOTHING. Most of us do NOTHING. It's a waste of time. The most we might do it share it with others, but they effectively do nothing too!

A very small handful of protesters are out letting the world know that something needs to change. Meanwhile, people are watching and passing around videos. Waste of time. So you know what's wrong. And, what about it?

I used to watch a lot of these things too and thought it was worth my time. But, if I'm not going to try to effect change in the outside world, it's a waste of time. I've quit watching them. If I really want to be useful, I'd get out and spread the word to people who have no idea. The public that is. The general public. Give them a reason to say, "Something must be really wrong for this guy to be standing around with that sign. What's it say?"

I think we all need to get off our butts and join the people near us and promote these topics IN THE REAL WORLD to the general public and NOT online. Make a real statement with physical presence instead of a hyperlink on the internet!

I'm not pointing fingers because I'm guilty of it too. I've never been in a real live protest yet, but I'm realizing that the ways I used to think would work, were a waste of time. 100% of the internet could know what's wrong but unless people are outside, Washington is saying "Psh, whatever. Stay inside cowards."

Time to wake up, rise up, and get out and spread the word in the real world! You might even make some cool new friends in the process!

Does Occupy Wallstreet ring any bells? Your logic fails.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

middle one is good too

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
THRIVE EXPOSED : www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSbMpoypPWo

top topics

join