It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifteen Days To Get Out - US WARNED!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Trust me, china has ZERO intrest in going to war with the US. Not for measaly little pakistan. China is in NO POSITION to goad the US into war, thats a fact.

They dont need to go to war, they are already destroying the US without firing a single bullet.

The Chinese arent so stupid that their 1st reaction to everything is to bomb people.

It is in China's interests to let (or orchestrate) the U.S. get(ting) caught up in the never-ending Middle Eastern conflicts...while they gather their own strength.

They are counting on U.S. exhaustion...militarily, economically, politically and socially...so that when they make their moves, America will simply allow them to take what they want - without having to exchange blows directly against each other.

China does not care about Syria, or Iran, or Afghanistan, or Iraq, or Yemen, or the Sudan.

They want Taiwan back. They want total control of the South China Sea. They want to be the Superpower of the Western Pacific. They would love it if Japan picked a fight with them at some point. They want to be the center of Asia.

They are more than happy to sit back and watch the U.S. bleed all over the rest of the world, to help it wherever possible to steadily sap its strength. The game China is concentrating on, is not the same one the West is.

At some point...China hopes...the U.S. will just concede Asia to Chinese influence and control.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Never ever listen to a Scottish person.

second line

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

yeah right and the pigs will fly South in the summer! I suggest you actually take a look at the stats comparing the US armed forces with the Chinese. The Chinese are not even in the ballpark! Do you seriously think for one second that they would dally with upsetting US forces? They are like Iran - full of hot air. Remember the last time the People's Liberation Army decided to conduct "war games" off the coast of Taiwan? The US positioned three fleets in their way! The message got through loud and clear - you can rant and rave about Taiwan being "part of the mainland" but just don't try doing anything about. The situation has not, and will not in our lifetimes, change. Let's be very clear about this. The US strike capability would overwhelm the Chinese in a matter of hours and they are not dumb enough to ignore this.. so far...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
all this reminds me on the "America VS China"-hype a year ago...

middle-east people are just talking...they know IF they must rely on their allies and so it will be a satellite war...maybe "rothschild" needs some quick money but i think its just talk...the bigger thing needs more time...

we have about 50 years to go...then iran will have their nukes (and i mean a lot of them because they already bought some on the black-market) and then it will start with israel...its all in the books...just read them and dont speculate on war-propaganda...after all you should have learnd here you're still listening to the box...? ? ?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by ImmortalThought

No Sorry - Pakistan is not in bed with the USA - perhaps while the foolish were giving out pots of money they appeared to be - full stop

Pakistan has always lived with double standards and nothing has changed. They have and have always played the winners - The Big Boys on the Block but they don't see the US as being so Big now that China is on the street.

Trust me, china has ZERO intrest in going to war with the US. Not for measaly little pakistan. China is in NO POSITION to goad the US into war, thats a fact.

Nope, I don't trust your word in the least on this one.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The Palestine Telegraph? LOL

THREE have gone missing, not six !!!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Kids, kids, kids, LOL so much to learn. Please dont take every little headline and make serious leaps in logic. Is there any wonder why every other week on here there is thread about war erupting the next week but it NEVER does? So please children take this news with a grain of salt. Deals will be worked and in 16 days the US will still be in that base i PROMISE. In fact, I'll be back here in 16 days to remind you all that i am right...once again!!

I have yet to lose a prediction to ATS threads.

Princeofpeace: 1000+
ATS: 0

Yes and looking back at all the threads YOU made about these propaganda wars. I would like to see your so called winning predictions also. Also, I will hold you to that. We will see if you are right about that deal your so sure will be made. How do you take your crow, medium or well done?
Like your thread about a UK strike on Iran:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Or like your israeli attack coming on iran:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Do I need to keep going, its pretty boring bringing up all of these threads of YOURS.
edit on 26-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: to add all of POP links to his threads the like he is chastising here.

ROFL Nice one, glad you brought that up.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Haha. Now that the United States had bad economic problems they are starting to receive warning from other countries, even small countries. Haha the United States now has a weapon it can release and kill every person in one country in just a matter of minutes but oh well no one will listen. Let russia and Iran and pakistan and who ever else keep pushing the buttons and see what happens. Obama has already signed the papaer saying that if things get too far out of hand that the United States can use that weapon to remove an entire country off the face of the earth.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
They will not start ww3 because of this they need something to sell to the people.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Regarding your last sentence...about (China and Pakistan) possibly being in league with each other....a while ago I had a dream...in the dream....there was a massive ship.....on that ship were Chinese, Russian and Middle Eastern men.....and they detonated nuclear bombs on the ocean floor.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

How does one go about losing some Nuclear Missiles? I mean they are not a set of car keys or something. Regardless of this being intentional or just plain incompetence, it is truly disgusting.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacredfox
reply to post by quedup

How does one go about losing some Nuclear Missiles? I mean they are not a set of car keys or something. Regardless of this being intentional or just plain incompetence, it is truly disgusting.

I was thinking the same thing...(oh gee we lost some Nuclear Missiles....we just don't know where they could possibly be.) Do they really think...we are all going to fall for that explanation?...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I wanted to respond (originally) to point out - while here on ATS we're playing 'mind games' with the world, a massive world chess game in our imagination we need to keep in mind we're discussing, at at times seemingly making light of the real live beings being discussed.

I'm not coming down on anyone - I'm just offering a friendly reminder to everyone's karma: Don't forget while the theories fly? If they come true? Someone's going to die, horrifically. A lot a 'someones' are going to die, horrifically.

Then, when reading the quote from Caladonea, I feel a 'must' to respond to it also.

Regarding your last sentence...about (China and Pakistan) possibly being in league with each other....a while ago I had a dream...in the dream....there was a massive ship.....on that ship were Chinese, Russian and Middle Eastern men.....and they detonated nuclear bombs on the ocean floor.

I live on an island where my panorama is the sea. I'm up high looking down. If you imagine a clock? When I stand looking east (three o'clock) - I've got half an island under my feet and sea from midnight to six.

Anyway. Just a few nights ago I had a dream. Many voices were raised saying 'look at that in the sky!'
ONE voice said: 'Look where it's coming from!
The panorama I see in the day was there in my dream. Underneath the sea these bright flares like blood red phosphorus torpedoes were heading for the surface. When they broke? They continued to fly wayyyyyyyyy up in the air and exploded.

It wasn't pretty.

peace

edit on 27-11-2011 by silo13 because: removed a '

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

No Sorry - Pakistan is not in bed with the USA - perhaps while the foolish were giving out pots of money they appeared to be - full stop

Pakistan has always lived with double standards and nothing has changed. They have and have always played the winners - The Big Boys on the Block but they don't see the US as being so Big now that China is on the street.

I think the only fact is that we have no idea who is in bed with who. War, after all, is just the main stage for the TPTB as hollywood is the mainstage for the sheeple.

Unlike hollywood though, the theatrics are real and everyone racing to write the "end" and therefore creating the ability to begin to write the beginning of the next stage performance.

The stage is what is observed and observation is the animation of life. Control observation, write the myth of alantis, rome, egypt and many other great nations which have been "forgotten."

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think everyone can see where things are heading now, not good at all. I guess we have to just suck it up and take it. The only reason we are having difficulties on the worls stage between countries is because those in the west that "own everything in the west and print the wests money" now want whats in the east.

I dont think this is going to go well. Why cant our leaders not be so paranoid all the bloody time, if our leaders actually spent more time playing real chess with each other then maybe there would be no wars at all. Its never the real people of the world that decalre war, its always the psycho rich.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Well now you know who Spectre is.

Ms. Bond

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join