It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not coming to earth!.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Most of the videos and accounts of Aliens/UFO's are either fake or misinterpreted. I see UFO videos on youtube about every week or so, strange right?.. The people on TV who claim to have been abducted or seen a "mile long ship" are only saying this for their 5 days of fame.

>Aliens are not at Area 51.

>They are not floating in the sky.

>There was no UFO at the Roswell crash. (At that time it took a long time to get information processed and reviewed).

I can see how Holly Wood and others made so much money by simple conspiracies and fantasies.

Am i saying aliens don't exist? no i'm just saying aliens are not coming to earth...85% of UFO videos are BS or CGI

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

So do you have any information or sources to back this up?
Or is this just your opinion?
An opinion isn't enough to convince someone.

What about the other 15% that aren't BS or CGI?
Wouldn't that mean that Aliens ARE coming to Earth?

edit on 26-11-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You might be right about the percentage of UFO videos being rubbish but the remaining percentage take a bit of explaining............right??
edit on 26/11/2011 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
and how do YOU know that they're NOT at Area 51 or that a ship did NOT crash at Roswell?? You have the same information as I do, my friend.
edit on 26/11/2011 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

No it isn't "my opinion" the most credible UFO historian did say that people do hoax UFO and Alien encounters and it is very unfortunate when there might be real ones.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by iskander683

Because i research history.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

'Because I research history' is not evidence my friend.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You're funny. Okay i will provide a video of what i am talking about.

edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire
reply to post by GmoS719

No it isn't "my opinion" the most credible UFO historian did say that people do hoax UFO and Alien encounters and it is very unfortunate when there might be real ones.

Ok, This explains your opinion on UFO's.
What about Roswell? And Area 51?

Of course there is going to be UFO hoax videos. People fake everything.

link   

Because i research history.

Im a abductee...that beats science and history....and i have seen a real alien...That again beats history and science..My eyes saw...But thank you for your input on the alien matter

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You're funny. Okay i will provide a video of what i am talking about.

edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

This says it all right here. If you say that UFO videos are a hoax. What makes you think the videos you will provide aren't a hoax?
edit on 26-11-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

What?, anyways it was debunked by several people and i do believe RT admitted it was a hoax

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Do you have any EVIDENCE to prove that you are what you claim you are? no i didnt think so.

If i dont see it then it is not real

link   

reply to post by GmoS719

What?, anyways it was debunked by several people and i do believe RT admitted it was a hoax

My point is don't believe what you watch on Youtube.
2 debunked UFO videos means nothing.

link   

Please understand. Showing a hoaxed video is still not evidence. We all know that there are loads of hoaxed videos out there but they do not disprove the reality of beings from different planets or dimensions visiting us. Now that IS a fact.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

Do you have any EVIDENCE to prove that you are what you claim you are? no i didnt think so.

Well i have so much evidence but you would have to come to my home to see it..Im a woman so dont worrie...LOL...Yes i have churches evolved as well....i have a picture on my daughters phone but its a track phone and i cnat get get the pic on the computer..Sorry....

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

Ther is already a thread on this topic..look it up please and maybe you will find the evidence your looking for...Oh Yes i do believe not to believe in the u tube videos..Look up velostat....I use this...Its a hat that breaks down Elf,Emf and alot of other waves aliens use..There is proof there.I wear the thing

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
this has been debunked already...have a good night....

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here we go again. Somebody else who knows the definitive truth about all things alien. Do you know how many of these threads have been done. Both for and against. Why can't we all just admit we have our opinion, but we can't know for sure at this time?
edit on 11/26/2011 by Klassified because: reword

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm on the fence on the whole UFO/alien/whatever topic, but this thread can definitely be put in the Trollolol file.

Also, the argument of "If I can't see it, it doesn't exist" is a huge logical fallacy. I can't see mountain gorillas, but I know they exist. Why? Countless observations and documentation. UFOs have countless observations and documentation, but it doesn't fit in the scientific dogma/paradigm of today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join