It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Increase in UFO sightings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
A recent article on Space.com stated a recent increase in the number of "UFO" sightings in and near interstates and highly populated areas. Eyewittnesses discribed the "UFO" as a flying "Black Triangle". Eyewitnesses also claimed that the object was 'silent'. One stated that while observeing the night sky she claimed the object was silent and somewhat declaoked right in front of her field of vision , and once again was completly silent.

My question to all of you is this: Do you think these are man made? Or of an alien design? I for one think that it's probably something man made. You know, something like the F-117A, or the B-2. I mean, both of those aircraft where way ahead of thier time. This thing willl probably be something way ahead of our time. However, I do not dought that this could be alien, or of alien design which was reverse engineered by our engineers. I also do not dought that this will probably be able to go faster than the speed of light, that it is able to cloak. That it has technology far beyond what we have ever seen. And that it's been in development for over two decades. This will probably make a stealth-aircraft look like as primitave as a lead can. What ever this is, alien or not, it will rock our world.

Fior more information, please visit www.space.com

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
this is already being covered here somewhere... I'll see if I can find the thread...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
yuppers, here it is..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join