It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally An OWS "Occupier" With A Good Argument

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Alright, meow..

Bringin' it Kokesh-style here.. In this clip, Adam Kokesh interviews a 9/11 truther occupying the New York protests in Zuccotti Park with a sign that says "9.11 was a 1%er Job". Just to look at this guy, he may appear as one of the many "clueless" protesters involved with this movement (don't get me wrong I know some protesters have the right intentions and know what they mean).. But the interview speaks for itself..

I posted this in this forum as the topic spans multiple grounds. I've done several searches here on ATS but have not seen this video come up yet. So if this has been posted, my apologies Mods and please delete..

Having said that, I still hold firmly to my original opinion regarding OWS:

The problem with OWS is that the target is too broad. This is what leads to misled protesters broadcasting their BS views or wants on national media. Of course the MSM is going to look for these folks and make a spectacle out of them and link them to the entire movement.

Protests of corporate greed as a general portrayal of a movement? Well that's initially a problem since the idea of profit is what drives markets.

Your thoughts?
Good day...

edit on 25-11-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

edit on 25-11-2011 by rstregooski because: more beer

edit on 25-11-2011 by rstregooski because: title

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

You think saying that publicly is a good idea? Someone better call this guy, something tells me the men with no finger prints have already grabbed him. it's not going to make the movement look good either, unless you just want it to fail. Some people shouldn't get a mic. I guess you missed some of the actual good speakers they had.

The haters have been waiting for this moment to brand them all nut cases.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Well, videos there of.. I'm really just pointing out that the right message on a topic is hopefully spreading throughout the movement.. And you didn't even have time to watch the video yet..

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I watched enough to get the point. Man goes to Occupy to use movement as 9/11 conspiracy promotion. Exactly what they're going to say.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Exactly what the democratic party and George Soros has done as well.. You somewhat confuse me. Are you against the 9/11 discussion?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Certainly not, just telling you what this interview will do for the public image of Occupy.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

Certainly not, just telling you what this interview will do for the public image of Occupy.

Well by god, it can never be worse than the folks like this...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Having said that, I still hold firmly to my original opinion regarding OWS:

The problem with OWS is that the target is too broad. This is what leads to misled protesters broadcasting their BS views or wants on national media. [...]

Your thoughts?

Naw...OWS is not a Too Broad a Spectrum to be regarded as relevent

OWS just needs a tag line that is appropriate to it's Essence

i suggest " 2 Many 2 Jail"

which would be the Main Street answer to Wall Streets ploy of ' 2 Big 2 Fail"

edit on 25-11-2011 by St Udio because: oh no---- i was right after all

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Its something I call it a walk to the white house starting from west to east and have millions sitting at the door step they;ll listen then!!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The blame lies squarely on the the shoulders of the men and women who whether ignorant of them or not support these regimes. Its obvious to see we have no target at which we can point a finger and this is exactly how it is supposed to be, "The Prince" is but one of many handbooks of these very tactics. We may be too far behind the ball to catch up I fear, so many judging when all can be judged.

That is the most childish video I have ever seen, each of these men is deserving of the other.

What happens happens.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

That is the most childish video I have ever seen, each of these men is deserving of the other.

What happens happens.

Just what exactly is childish about it?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

hmm....

his 9/11 take:
agreed, for the most part ... too many coincidence, happenstance and the like for the O.S. to reign supreme

too much historical desire and planning for just that which the end result has since allowed for, achieved and found support for throughout.

his 'occupy' take:
meh.

using the latter in an attempt to further and/or promote and draw additional attentions to the former ... ? ...

nah

you lose half 'the audience' when you collude the two ... and another third or so by merely mentioning both in the same sentence.

One thing you can be sure of, though...

Things don't 'happen' without a reason.

color them what you will.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It is a power play. One whom thinks he is intellectually superior to another belittling him for actions he believes to be correct true and applicable. The video was clearly to stroke the ego of the interviewer, if it were about helping or assisting the community he would put aside the camera and sit and speak with the gentlemen elucidating and helping to develop the truth of our situation. Each of these men is as culpable as the other. Communication is a most powerful tool and like all tools must be used responsibly.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere

It is a power play. One whom thinks he is intellectually superior to another belittling him for actions he believes to be correct true and applicable. The video was clearly to stroke the ego of the interviewer, if it were about helping or assisting the community he would put aside the camera and sit and speak with the gentlemen elucidating and helping to develop the truth of our situation. Each of these men is as culpable as the other. Communication is a most powerful tool and like all tools must be used responsibly.

Um, did ya watch the actual clip? They're both relatively on the same page throughout.. Kokesh has interviewed dozens of protesters and it''s pretty clear when he's opposed to the discussion of the brainless..

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The clip I was referring to as childish is:

I think there was some confusion. Regardless back on topic:

The OP video is fine for what it is. It seemed more an expose of the representation for the 911 movement within the OWS than attempting to generate new information or discuss the current attempts to elicit an acceptable truth.

The whole movement though is no longer of my concern, OWS has drawn there lines in the sand as they are of and for the US not the world.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Have you read The New Common Sense

*Disclaimer - This is really going to piss off those of you who say "OWS has no arguement", "OWS has to many complaints", "OWS is a bunch of idiot uneducated hippies"

You want an argument? Read the link. Enjoy =)

top topics

join