It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinate your children or loose tax benefits

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The premise of this thread isn't entirely true. You are still free to consciously object and the government cannot take away your entitlements.

Australia Says Immunise Children or Lose Tax Benefits – But There’s a Way Out

Educate yourselves!

IRM

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Great link, info. Thanks! ...Your article says the new virulent strain of whooping cough was 'created' by the vaccine - and reflects other studies on children's flu vaccines - the vaccine compromises the immune system and makes vaccinated kids MORE susceptible to new strains.

Proof: Vaccines Can Be Harmful

A new Dutch study shows that flu vaccines prevent children from building their natural immunity, specifically to other flu viruses. By comparison, a natural infection induces cross-immunity. This means that regularly vaccinated kids are sitting ducks in a pandemic - because they haven't built up their immunity.

From your link:

The disease that’s especially hyped is whooping cough, which is claimed to be making a comeback. However, they’re not telling people the whole truth of the new outbreaks. The vaccine itself is the cause! The new outbreaks are the result of a new and more virulent variety of whooping cough that’s a mutation resulting from the vaccine itself—and it’s 10 times more deadly!

Also see:

Bird Flu Vaccine Spurs Virus Evolution

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny
Reading through the comments here is just amazing. As someone who has been in public health for almost 20 years, all I can say is that anyone who honestly believes that the government is out to kill your kids with vaccinations is off their rocker. Vaccines save lives, period. I have seen children die from vaccine-preventable illnesses, including an 11 month old baby boy who died less than a year before the Hib vaccine that would have saved his life was available.

Just cause you have had a job in the field for x amount of time does not make you an expert. Just saying.
And please explain how an 11 month old can get Hep B?????

If you're under 40, ask your parents and grandparents about the horrors of smallpox, diphtheria, whooping cough, polio, epiglottitis, and other diseases. Smallpox killed 300 MILLION people in the 20th century alone. That's 300 with six zeroes after it. My mother almost died of pertussis as a child--that was before there were no vaccines. Polio struck people of all ages.

I am under 40 and even had chickenpox...yet I type this now....and OH NOES....how did my father's father's father's father's father's father's father ever make it....before there were vaccines.

But if you really want to go back to those days and put your children at risk, there are some countries in Africa and Southeast Asia that should be right up your alley. I invite you to go there and see what these diseases do.

Thanks for the info.. are you paying for the trip?

If you choose to not vaccinate your children, keep them out of society here. They are a danger to everyone around them and you don't have the right to potentially kill another person's child because you can't see beyond what you perceive as infringing on your rights. Well, sometimes things are done, and should be done, for the greater good. And believe it or not, sometimes those things are done for the right reasons and with the public's best interest at heart.

Since we are on this power trip why not just limit it to blond haired, blue eyed, Caucasian... oh wait...last guy that tried that wasn't liked very much
And either way... your logic is flawed since you would be protected and all....Can you please cite a case where this has happened?

If you doubt that, you clearly haven't done your homework. Turn off Alex Jones, get out of your bubble, and educate yourself. You are putting your children's lives, and the lives of others at risk.

So by belittling us you are showing us your education level?

You do have the right to not vaccinate your own children and put them at risk. However, you do NOT have the right to expose mine to your stupidity and selfishness.
edit on 11/28/2011 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

Again see above. Your logic is still flawed.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join