It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With a Draft OWS is the first to go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Who thinks a perfect set up from OWS to give the Military a go ahead for a draft.

With unemployment at an all time high and International tensions shaky, world economy and job outlook shaky and poor etc... OWS and all those people will probably be the first to get recruited or forced into service by the military. It's almost a perfect evil elite plan to control the population!

Who thinks OWS would be the first to go into battle?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wouldn't happen. A lot of people, like myself, would not be drafted, i would refuse to be
So would a lot of people, they want to do a draft, prepare for a lot more people to be -pissed-.

Then again.. I dont know, a lot of people would probably go.

I have my reasons why i would not.
edit on 25/11/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

It would be impossible for a draft to play out like that. There is far too diverse an age range and socioieconomic bacgrrounds in that group to be able to lump them all together.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
whatever lah..

Damn tired of all the fools and idiots who think wars solve everything.

Just press the #ing button and blow yourselves all to whatever hell you want to go to. World will be better off without all the primitives slaughtering each other over the idiocy of the week. Maybe then those that are left can learn to live together in peace without butchering each other...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Bwahahahaha.

Yeah, that would work. Man alive, the backlash would be epic.

The idea of reinstating a draft was torn to shreds during times of peace and relative prosperity... attempting the put it into place with two active and hugely unpopular wars, in the middle of what appears to be a national uprising? it'd be Bastille Day all over again.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

If Draft were to happen and it was to defend your nation on your own soil, thats a whole different senario but to go fight a rich man's war they can go to hell. Perhaps those among the families that rule the world and the politicians that work for them can offer up their children 18 years and over in to the military and send them off to their wars!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Who thinks a perfect set up from OWS to give the Military a go ahead for a draft.

With unemployment at an all time high and International tensions shaky, world economy and job outlook shaky and poor etc... OWS and all those people will probably be the first to get recruited or forced into service by the military. It's almost a perfect evil elite plan to control the population!

Who thinks OWS would be the first to go into battle?

Alot of the people who are at the protests have disabilities and have had surgeries all of which disqualifies you for military service. The military wants you perfectly healthy so they can F you up by themselves by sending you to war.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The infrastructure of the US military is built around an all volunteer concept. To change to a draft structure would be like converting all lights in a city to run on gas instead of electricity.

On the other hand, you brought an interesting point to mind.

If someone wants free college, and work which is guaranteed to provide the basic necessities-- and all on the government payroll...

That dream is no farther away than the nearest recruiting office. Problem solved.

top topics

join