It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook + MAIC Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Today, when I logged into facebook I noticed that facebook told me everyone who made a status about black friday. I was curious on how it did this so i looked at all of the statuses. They all simply contained the words black friday somewhere in them. This confirms that FB scans all statuses and it can sort people into groups based on any key word. Then I also remembered that when you log into FB you get a cookie that tracks what websites you go to. It continues tracking even after you sign off, and only stops if you delete the cookie.

I then started thinking about the 2009 Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) report that helps officers spot potential domestic terrorist. The list to spot potential domestic terrorist includes; Ron Paul supporters, those who oppose the federal reserve, constitutionalist, 2nd amendment supporters, and much more.

I'm not saying they are, but they sure have the potential to put us all into groups. If you dont fall into the group of a potential domestic terrorist according to the MIAC report, then you probably have enough problems already.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
farcebook been doing that since it started.
common knowledge.

the c.i.a even admitted they monitor farcebook.

and people are still stupid enough to use farcebook...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

What was it that Facebook founder Zuckerman called his users? "Dumb Fu*ks?"
* = c obviously

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Expat888

What was it that Facebook founder Zuckerman called his users? "Dumb Fu*ks?"
* = c obviously

yep and he still refers to them that way..
ahh well one day they might wise up and stop using a site that monitors their every move and its owner holds them in utter contempt..

any other site with an owner like that would fold in no time ..

new topics

top topics

join