It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Twins are cheap

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by taibunsuu
Mayor Michael Bloomberg hailed the Republican National Convention as an economic boon to the city, but it turned out to be a bust for the poor saps stuck serving the tight-fisted Bush girls.

I fail to grasp the import of this item, even if it is true that the Bush twins are cheap. At least, they haven't appeared in public in see-through evening gowns, yet.

[edit on 04/9/5 by GradyPhilpott]

You say this like its a bad thing? I'd rather a presidents daughter in a see through night gown than a stingy presidents daughter.... but then again i guess republican ideaology is based on being cheap and trying to keep as much for yourself

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Buying bottles of liquor and wine isn't cheap, especially at a swank Manhattan night club, I could easily see 25 people going through that much. Especially if they doled out drinks to some people that may not be in the party. I blew $400 the last night of spring break once.

I feel sorry for them, they basically seem like normal, rich college girls that get into normal college kid problems. I guess they graduated but they're still that age, except when they do anything the news is all over it. Not only that most of the planet hates their father. That can't do good things for your head.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
For a link, this was re-posted in Salon.com from NY Post Page Six.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join