It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the fed have a .gov domain?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

Since when did Yellow Book, etc. have authority over domains?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey, who would of thought?

Have a read

It's 'in-between'.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp

I would say puppet regime/dictatorship/cartel.. but tomato tomatah really.

You might want to check out these threads

The Secret of Money Revealed
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A Conspiracy Theory: The Leprechauns and the Missing Trillions
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

Go to www.federalreserve.gov and look at the page title. This is the web site of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve. The Board is a federal agency. It's entitled to a .gov domain just like any other federal agency.
Doesnt explain why its the offical website, or atleast the one that comes at the top of google. It acts like an offical website and would have you believe its offical. Of course its entitled, it owns the government

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
Doesnt explain why its the offical website, or atleast the one that comes at the top of google. It acts like an offical website and would have you believe its offical. Of course its entitled, it owns the government

I don't understand what you find so inexplicable. This is the official site of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve. It acts official because it is. Just like whitehouse.gov and senate.gov and rrb.gov are official web sites.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I figure one of three things is happening in this thread.

1. WakeUpRiseUp is concerned that the Federal Reserve has titled its home page "Board of Governors Federal Reserve" instead of simply Federal Reserve and believes that it indicates that federalreserve.gov is not legitamite

2. WakeUpRiseUp has a host of issues with the Federal Reserve including its inability to maintain stability with the US currency, the poor choice of words in its home page title, and his personal judgment that the site is not legitamate.

3. WakeUpRiseUp recognizes the sites legitimacy but wants the attention that comes from creating vague ideas of conspiracy, particularly the one that would have to come from this if he convinces people that this site is not legitamite.

I'm abandoning this thread because any of the above possibilities can only lead me to a wall. Good luck everyone else.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join