It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the fed have a .gov domain?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

www.federalreserve.gov

Speaks for itself dont it

Also, considering it is next link from a different website listed on a google search for the 'federal reserve' have a look at how bias this wikipedia info on the fed is: en.wikipedia.org...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The domain name .gov is a sponsored top-level domain (sTLD) in the Domain Name System of the Internet. The name is derived from government, indicating its restricted use by government entities in the United States. The gov domain is administered by the General Services Administration (GSA), an independent agency of the United States federal government

edit on 24-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

Obviously to keep up the "well founded' illusion that the Fed Reserve is actually an arm of the US Government..

I always wondered why the head of a "Private" corporation is called a "Governer"..
Same deal..To fool the people..

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp

www.federalreserve.gov

Speaks for itself dont it

Also, considering it is next link from a different website listed on a google search for the 'federal reserve' have a look at how bias this wikipedia info on the fed is: en.wikipedia.org...

Exactly! Since when did private orgs be part of Government!!
TPTB criminal basta.ds
Guillitine them!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Because the Fed OWNS the Government?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustme333

Exactly right, the wikipedia article would make you think that illusion is real without a doubt as well.
They arent politicans, they are kings.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Exactly! Since when did private orgs be part of Government!! TPTB criminal basta.ds Guillitine them!
Since when did we ever have a government? I agree, considering they are responsible for most crimes today by enforcing poverty which breeds crime; I say hang em' high.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I know.
But its always good to point it out to people who dont.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

You're not telling anyone here anything new.

Go onto the streets and tell them. They are the ones who need to know.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp

Exactly! Since when did private orgs be part of Government!! TPTB criminal basta.ds Guillitine them!
Since when did we ever have a government? I agree, considering they are responsible for most crimes today by enforcing poverty which breeds crime; I say hang em' high.

my appologies.... correction.... puppet Government that cant tell the FED to do jack sh.t!!!!!!!

Furthermore.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Oh well. If people dont already know its not because people havent told them its because they are blind.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I would say puppet regime/dictatorship/cartel.. but tomato tomatah really.
Yeah I read your post, look directly above it

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
They have "Go Daddy" any domain you want

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobw927
They have "Go Daddy" any domain you want

Hahahahaha
Get this:
"Gov Daddy"
and the joke goes even further, because whos the governments daddy? new conspiracy?? lol

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

That's not a fair judgement. Especially given YOU have started a thread bringing to light they use a .gov

How can you call them blind when the level of deception is so great?

Sounds like you don't really want to enlighten people and are merely paying lip-service to the topic.
edit on 24-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The Federal Reserve System is the central bank of the United States. It was founded by Congress in 1913 to provide the nation with a safer, more flexible, and more stable monetary and financial system.

www.federalreserve.gov...=4

That "safer, more flexible, and more stable monetary and financial system" doesn't seem to be working out too well for us but the Fed is a part of the government. You know...central bank...founded by Congress...

Or am I missing the point?

edit on 11/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

That's not a fair judgement. Especially given YOU have started a thread bringing to light they use a .gov

How can you call them blind when the level of deception is so great?

Sounds like you don't really want to enlighten people and are merely paying lip-service to the topic.
edit on 24-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)
I know but oh well, most people who want to know seem to be waking up now anyway. And yeah i started a thread about it but so what I thought someone may be able to shed some light
its not really deceptive, people just dont want to know
Im not paying lip service

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yep, the safe and flexible system that caused the great depression some 11 years later.
Its not so much a part of the government then it works with the government.. or rules over the government with an iron rod. I highly doubt congress came up with the idea when these bankers would have had that ambition for decades if not centuries.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Go to www.federalreserve.gov and look at the page title. This is the web site of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve. The Board is a federal agency. It's entitled to a .gov domain just like any other federal agency.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
But they're not listed in the blue section of the phone book? Instead they're right in between Fedex and Federal Storage!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

But the Federal Reserve System is a public institution created by the Federal Government. If .gov domains are given to government entities and the Federal Reserve System is a public institution why would it not have a .gov domain?

I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join