It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Cop Assaults Journalist @ OWS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I need to stay as far away from OWS protests as I can get. Had that asshole laid his hands on me I would have broken them. And you can bet that the moment I defended myself, I would have been set upon by his asshole buddies that were ignoring the videographers repeated requests for help and spent the night, or longer, in jail.

Indeed, and that might have been the entire point of hitting him from behind and running away, to get him to fight back, in front of the police, and get tasered or what not.

Anyways, I was kinda hoping you would head to the nearest OWS protest and do an episode of your viral show where you talk to some of them, to get a bit of perspective sorely lacking here (from BOTH sides).

Then again, I'd rather continue to watch your videos than hear about you getting beat down by the NYPD.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by PrimalRed

I did not see him go anywhere they were not allowed to go.

like I said above, nothing proves he assaulted the guy, and nothing so far proves he's a cop. yet

=====ETA=================
1:20 walks right through police lines unquestioned

At :40 they both walk through "police lines" unquestioned.

(after a cut "later that night")
3:40 gets picked up via a police vehicle

Now do you really see that?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed
what is it exactly that makes this guy an undercover cop?
edit on 24-11-2011 by PrimalRed because: (no reason given)

I would call it an educated hunch. Just by the way the guy reacts and because he gets access to police only areas. But it seems some people just don't want to see what is right in front of their faces. Just because you may hate the idea of OWS, shouldn't mean by proxy that you agree with shady police tactics.
edit on 25-11-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

Just wanted to add that Luke Rudowski, is without doubt the best reporter at OWS, he has been their from day one and has covered the movement in a really unbiased way. If any of you have twitter, you should follow Luke for his reports and videos.
edit on 25-11-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
That's disgusting and as expressed by many already regardless of if an assault occurred or the degree of the assault those officers should have recognised his call for assistance. How ineffectual one can feel in this age where men can purchase one another.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join